• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Batman vs Superman: World's Finest Three-Year Wait

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahasverus

Amy Adams is a GREAT actress, but I can't just see her as Lois. Ironically, Terry Hatcher is the actress who has fit her the most

1566--680x0-2.jpg

jelly

hfokpua.jpg

That Reeves impression is really uncanny.

He might look the part but I've never been impressed by his acting.

Everyone was bad in MoS except Crowe being Crowe. Worst thing was it felt like Fishburne, Adams etc. could have been anyone not their actual characters. Hopefully a lot better in this.

Ermac

Proudly debt free. If you need a couple bucks, just ask.
Ugh hate that filter, I blame Nolan. Come to think of it Gone Girl has almost the same coloring.

anaron

Everyone was bad in MoS except Crowe being Crowe. Worst thing was it felt like Fishburne, Adams etc. could have been anyone not their actual characters. Hopefully a lot better in this.
Acting-wise, Cavill hasn't done much for me either.

Oh yeah? Every part of your post is bad except "Crowe being Crowe". How 'bout that?!?

No,but honestly. How exactly were Fishburne and Adams anyone but Perry and Lois?

jelly

Oh yeah? Every part of your post is bad except "Crowe being Crowe". How 'bout that?!?

No,but honestly. How exactly were Fishburne and Adams anyone but Perry and Lois?

They were a boss and reporter, Lois and Perry only in name. There was nothing to them, no uniqueness or insight into their characters, just Fishburne and Adams being themselves getting lumped in one scene to the next.

They were a boss and reporter, Lois and Perry only in name. There was nothing to them, no uniqueness or insight into their characters, just Fishburne and Adams being themselves getting lumped in one scene to the next.

I didn't see that. Like at all.

Lois' and Perry's characters were, I thought, represented well in MoS. Particularly Lois, I thought she - and the movie - hit on Lois' traits, characteristics and abilities. And I hope it continues in the next movie.

Dead

well not really...yet
http://www.bleedingcool.com/2014/10...fleck-talks-about-why-he-is-taking-on-batman/

Ben Affleck said:
was written by Chris Terrio, who wrote Argo, who’s not a comic guy. And it’s directed by Zach Snyder, who’s a incredibly magical sort of visual stylist who’s steeped in the comic world. And you have this sandwich of talents. I felt very confident about it. … I thought it would be nice to make one of these movies really, really good.

Throwin Goyer under the bus yet again

Also, indirectly saying theres yet to be a really really good super hero movie.

Throwin shade at Nolan and marvel

To be fair the script was fairly shit.

Snyder is no doubt gonna bust out his best visuals ever, Fong is also likely gonna do his best work yet.

Visually, we should have absolutely zero to worry about.

The story though... I do like that Goyer got nuked, but how confident are you guys that Terrio can deliver a great story?

Love what I'm hearing though. DAT AFFLECK HYPE.

Mario007

Snyder is no doubt gonna bust out his best visuals ever, Fong is also likely gonna do his best work yet.

Visually, we should have absolutely zero to worry about.

The story though... I do like that Goyer got nuked, but how confident are you guys that Terrio can deliver a great story?

Love what I'm hearing though. DAT AFFLECK HYPE.

How confident am I that an Oscar winning playwright is going to deliver a good story? VERY!

Mario007

You mean a good re-write of Goyer's original script/story, because that is his blueprint.

Goyer's ideas got us The Dark Knight Trilogy with another great writer rewriting his script, so yes that is exactly what I mean. Goyer knows how to make a good comic book story on the big screen, his writing abilities themselves are at fault though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom