• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Batman vs Superman: World's Finest Three-Year Wait

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penguin

I think we'll see something before hand

I mean.. it's gonna be weird since it's a March release

They could do a teaser with the final Hobbit film.

Then maybe first trailer at SDCC

bryanee

I think we'll see something before hand

I mean.. it's gonna be weird since it's a March release

They could do a teaser with the final Hobbit film.

Then maybe first trailer at SDCC

They should just attach the teaser they showed at Comic Con this year to the The Hobbit 3. No need to put together something new when they already have some pretty fucking cool and straight to the point.

Loxley

They should just attach the teaser they showed at Comic Con this year to the The Hobbit 3. No need to put together something new when they already have some pretty fucking cool and straight to the point.

Exactly. All you need to get an audience hyped for DOJ is just show that brief scene with the stare-down between Supes and Bats. People will go nuts.

Anth1888

WB should do this. Its arguablely their biggest film this year along with Interstellar (internationally distributing) and would build a good amount of hype with movie goers even of it does say 'Summer 2016'.

Stupid idea but if they were going there they should have at least have had him save Superman from the Indian Ocean after he destroyed the World Engine. Seems like that would have taxed him a bit more than a pissy little oil fire.

Shaanyboi

Banned
Cool if true but I highly doubt it. I think Snyder is a smart guy and the ideas in his head are a bit deeper than he seems to be able to portray on screen - but I doubt the whales were any more than, "Hey, this will look cool, put it in!"
Wouldn't be surprised if they retconed it to be Aquaman though

CorrisD

badchoiceboobies
Stupid idea but if they were going there they should have at least have had him save Superman from the Indian Ocean after he destroyed the World Engine. Seems like that would have taxed him a bit more than a pissy little oil fire.

That's what I thought it would be when opening the link too. I mean if they are doing the other heroes when the events of MOS were happening like we were apparently seeing with the Bruce Wayne filming shots, it would make more sense for Aquaman to carry Superman out of the ocean after being weakened than random whales.

Apologies if this was posted already or if it's well-known information, but I found it amusing:

Did Aquaman Save Superman in Zack Snyder’s ‘Man Of Steel’?

This is the same show where they said Deadpool was definitely going to be PG-13 because someone talked to someone at a party a couple months ago, innit?

This show is great. They basically hang out at industry functions and lean at a 45 degree angle towards any conversation they're not in, and then talk about it later in front of a microphone :)

Not sure on the legitimacy of this:

10483987_785440101523456_8760508661455543340_n.jpg

I think calling that Wayne Manor is reaching. Location doesn't fit with the Manor descriptions we've heard. Plus, there has been footage of GCPD cop cars pulling up to the location:

http://instagram.com/p/tbgA5UxlfX/?modal=true

More likely a hideout/crack den perhaps the hideout of the baddies the Batmobile was chasing. Perhaps a means of showing off Bat's skills taking on the common criminal before he tackles Supes/Lex/whatever.

More sensible speculation.

Interestingly, they built a dummy chimney next to the real one and a camera was seen focusing on it from above...

BygqdT7IcAA1kqx.jpg

SIhlPtb.png

Magwik

Banned
I feel bad for those working on set experiencing the first Michigan fall. 40 in the morning at 75 in the afternoon. It fucking blows.

Penguin

I think calling that Wayne Manor is reaching. Location doesn't fit with the Manor descriptions we've heard. Plus, there has been footage of GCPD cop cars pulling up to the location:

More likely a hideout/crack den perhaps the hideout of the baddies the Batmobile was chasing. Perhaps a means of showing off Bat's skills taking on the common criminal before he tackles Supes/Lex/whatever.

Interestingly, they built a dummy chimney next to the real one and a camera was seen focusing on it from above...

BygqdT7IcAA1kqx.jpg

SIhlPtb.png

Did they name the street... Alfred? o_O

neorej

ERMYGERD!

BygqdT7IcAA1kqx.jpg

SIhlPtb.png
Santa Claus confirmed

IconGrist

One of the signs in the bottom image says "Fly Home...something". Can't see the last word but that would confirm there is a demographic of people unhappy with Superman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom