• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Batman vs Superman: World's Finest Three-Year Wait

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
This is the most sensational thing I've ever seen.

For some reason it's hosted on xHamster
9vU7w8t.png

The star spangled panties
4TfeeGW.png

WW straight up murdering a fool
p1kx90C.png

IconGrist

Is that where I can find the whole pilot? I watched it once on some other website and it had Spanish subtitles but it has since disappeared. Haven't seen it anywhere since.

BadAss2961

Ew. I just don't see it. Granted, all I've seen him in is in "Wallflower" and I was similarly unenthused with Grant Gustin and he's proven to be a superb Barry Allen.

I'm just failing to picture this guy next to Affleck and Cavill.
The thing with Ezra is you think Nightwing instead of Flash when you look at him. But we'll see.

Dick Grayson is probably my most anticipated casting for this universe.

ReiGun

I've seen the whole pilot. It's a trip.

She tortured a guy in a hospital bed brehs. She has two secret identities, one where she runs a company and another where she's a lonely cat lady. She has a freakout in a meeting cause a doll of her has big tits. Poor Etta Candy is her assistant and seems absolutely terrified of her.

I've seen the whole pilot. It's a trip.

She tortured a guy in a hospital bed brehs. She has two secret identities, one where she runs a company and another where she's a lonely cat lady. She has a freakout in a meeting cause a doll of her has big tits. Poor Etta Candy is her assistant and seems absolutely terrified of her.

Haven't seen it myself, but if the Tvtropes page is to be believed...

I think that we're better off in a world where this didn't get picked up.

Effect

I wish they would release it like they did the Aquaman pilot... though I think the Aquaman pilot actually made air

I've never seen the Aquaman pilot but I remember hearing it was somewhat decent. The Wonder Woman pilot was suppose to be just plain awful. Don't want your name attached to awful but that could just be hyperbole. The fact it was never released though the way the Aquaman pilot was, if only to make some money off it is really telling if it's as bad as some make it out to be.

Penguin

I've never seen the Aquaman pilot but I remember hearing it was somewhat decent. The Wonder Woman pilot was suppose to be just plain awful. Don't want your name attached to awful but that could just be hyperbole. The fact it was never released though the way the Aquaman pilot was, if only to make some money off it is really telling if it's as bad as some make it out to be.

It's on one of their old DTV

I assume one of the earlier Justice League ones...

I'm in the minority, but didn't HATE the Wonder Woman pilot... wasn't great by any stretch of the imagination, but not the worst thing

I can't remember if I've ever seen the Justice League pilot

ReiGun

Most of it happening during the heyday of the franchise.
I'll forget when he and the cast won an MTV award or something and their acceptance speech was basically pointing out what a joke it was. Like they thought even an MTV Movie Award was too good fit the franchise.

Not to mention Pattison admitting openly that the fans scare him.

I'll forget when he and the cast won an MTV award or something and their acceptance speech was basically pointing out what a joke it was. Like they thought even an MTV Movie Award was too good fit the franchise.

Not to mention Pattison admitting openly that the fans scare him.

And the cracks about how the story sounded like someone's "wet dream".

Guys, not only has someone already posted that you just need to search on xhamster (of all the places) for Wonder Woman (or Adrienne Palicki) - but a direct link to a streaming copy of the Wonder Woman pilot is already in the thread. Like, out in the open. Around 20 posts ago.

The thread ain't moving that fast.

Platy

Some of this stuff, man...

She's pretty much the psychopath people say Superman in MoS was.

The diference is that it make MUCH more sense for Wonder Woman to be a psycopath than Superman.

She would only loose in psychopathy in the Justice League if Batman chooses to trow the "no killing" rule out of the window =P

Haven't seen it myself, but if the Tvtropes page is to be believed...

I think that we're better off in a world where this didn't get picked up.

Honestly if they went full on Breaking Bad with Superhero's it probably wouldn't have been so bad. Bad Diana vs. Worse rivals. Wonder Woman written like she was Lex Luthor would be a very interesting series to explore and get away from the Milquetoast goody two shoes impression people have of her

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom