• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Batman vs Superman: World's Finest Three-Year Wait

Status
Not open for further replies.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Interesting...

43juxcV.jpg

The bit of openness on Suicide Squad is refreshing.

Margot Robbie is gonna killed it as Harley Quinn. Cannot wait.

...I want bright and optimistic Superman who gave us hope.
Well these films are pur chance for that. We've had a Superman who was a ereckless noob. We know this film will question him being an alien, and there are several things that are praising him, or re!finding him of lives lost and damage caused.

Also, I'd love bearded or mullet Superman. I just can't wait to see the power they give him, and how it's challenged.

Never got the obsession about killing Superman (people want Doomsaday/Death of Superman story) or want him with a beard and his super sad/end of the world stories (Kingdom Come/ Red Son).

I want more Superman I don't want him dead or old, I want bright and optimistic Superman who gave us hope.

In all fairness, in the end Kingdom Come was absolutely about a Superman who gave people hope.

HarryKS

Margot Robbie is a moderately attractive female and all that but her voice is very off-putting. She sounds like Janice from Friends.

guek

Banned
Margot Robbie is gonna killed it as Harley Quinn. Cannot wait.
My biggest concern is that they'll make Harley just a walking pair of tits and ass. I get she's got sex appeal but that's all DC has focused on for her character for awhile now.

BadAss2961

My biggest concern is that they'll make Harley just a walking pair of tits and ass. I get she's got sex appeal but that's all DC has focused on for her character for awhile now.
Ayer's twitter post suggests that he gets it. That there's more to the character than just eye candy.

I think she's an interesting character in her own right, but that she also adds another dimension to Joker that hasn't been explored yet on film.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
https://twitter.com/EranSwissa/status/561831218635763712

^ our Wonder Woman seems to not want to let go of her modeling career, I honestly thought she will stop doing that now (or at least just do photoshots and fashion ads) and focus more on acting especially since she is getting into many movies lately.

looking very fine, though. doesn't look like a walking stick anymore. and why would she stop? she probably gets paid millions for that shit.

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
Why should she?

looking very fine, though. doesn't look like a walking stick anymore. and why would she stop? she probably gets paid millions for that shit.

Not saying she "should to", I just thought she will go full actress now and leave that behind, seeing that she actually not a super thin anymore (which seems like she do care about her WW role and acting) and she got a role in a John Hillcoat movie and have her contract with WB and getting more into movies lately.

guek

Banned
Ayer's twitter post suggests that he gets it. That there's more to the character than just eye candy.

I think she's an interesting character in her own right, but that she also adds another dimension to Joker that hasn't been explored yet on film.
Yeah I'm mostly confident my fears won't be realized, just cautious based on DC's use of the character over the past decade or so

Ermac

Proudly debt free. If you need a couple bucks, just ask.
Man c'mon WB what the hell is this. Give us some information or pics! All the news from the past few weeks have come from a single sentence an actor said or a freaking Kodak press release.

Senoculum

As much as I loved Interstellar, it was very jarring in mid-scene to jump between vivid IMAX footage, and the grainy, dark, softness that is 35mm. I do hope for BvS that they shot over an hour of IMAX stuff (like Nolan's previous two efforts), but also keep the IMAX footage focused on a scene-by-scene basis.

I'm also surprised to hear that Star Wars has reportedly shot one scene on IMAX, and nothing more. You'd think Disney would go full out!

DaveH

Only scene confirmed to used film was the Wayne Murders. Now we know the entire film uses film.
No, we always knew it was film.

The Wayne Murders is the only scene "confirmed" to be filmed in IMAX.

We know IMAX is being used, but people spotted the IMAX cameras running during shooting so it is all-but-confirmed.

Before someone asks, no, the entire film isn't being shot in IMAX. IMAX cameras are heavy, noisy, have big heavy reels of film that only allow for 30 second to 2 minutes of shooting time, and expensive. It's a luxury you use judiciously, but not something you shoot an entire film on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom