• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Batman vs Superman: World's Finest Three-Year Wait

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oregano

When I first saw Affleck went to Congress I thought he had full method. I was expecting him to mention that his good friend Batman would do his best to help.

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
I'd prefer WW to fly because I don't want them to take a grounded approach to JL. I want Hellbat Batman, Supes + WW + GL being able to move the earth. I want to see Diana in space as well. Barry running around the world in a few seconds... etc. If Bats is taking on supes this is how it will have to be. Otherwise supes is going to be massively watered down.

Nothing more disappointing then seeing Thor being taken down by 5 orderlies.

They might want to keep her ability upgrades for the movies, you know for story purposes.

I want a powerful Wonder Wonam that match Supes in power just like in the comic, I really do but I don't mind this if they are keeping the abilities for her solo movies/JL..ect since it'll awesome to see her get that on screen like Supes amazing flying scene in Man of Steel. I think it's ok to have fully experienced Batman (cuz everyone know Batman) but throwing a full powered super-god Diana will make her movies kinda boring and wont really work in movie introducing her to million of new people.... and it'll be unfair for her poor villians *WW:" hello Cheetah, let me get rid of my bracelets and go Kratos on you" :p

and she wasn't able to fly in Wonder Woman 2009 (a really amazing animated film) and that worked very well.

it'll be unfair for her poor villians *WW:" hello Cheetah, let me get rid of my bracelets and go Kratos on you" :p

More Piccolo taking off his weighted clothing than Kratos,I mean shit, it leaves cracks in the ground like they're heavy as shit.
2872409-2719996_2536430_wonder_woman_zone__014_super.jpg

Cheetah is no slouch, she's the Avatar of the Goddess of the hunt, quicker than Diana, and teeth and claws that'll cut anything upto and including Superman.

though if she's gonna fight monsters they can do worse than ape Kratos

ReiGun

Cheetah is no slouch, she's the Avatar of the Goddess of the hunt, quicker than Diana, and teeth and claws that'll cut anything upto and including Superman.

though if she's gonna fight monsters they can do worse than ape Kratos
Yup. Not to mention Circe, Ares, the First Born, Hades, even Artemis right there. Wondy's rogues will do fine, cuffs or no cuffs.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Just a little tidbit of info regarding Ben's new Batsuit

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/ben-afflecks-batman-costume-a-785553

Creating the new Batsuit, revealed Wilkinson, included input from Batman v Superman director Zack Snyder, who apparently wanted to address one of the problems with Batmen from previous movies: namely, the Dark Knight's inability to turn his head.

"It’s a very important thing to Zack that the Batsuit would be comfortable and very flexible but then would be able to perform in a very natural and forceful way," said Wilkinson, adding that the rigidity of the cowl and neck-pieces was "one of the first things that Snyder mentioned to me in one of our initial meetings." This time around, promised Wilkinson, "a lot of incredible engineering went into the development of the new black cowl."

Loxley

Makes sense to release it then. As the article points out - Avengers will have been out for two weeks at that point, so they can ride in with BvS and get people talking about their big film. But really, after Avengers hits, the rest of this year pretty much belongs to Star Wars. Which means that once the New Year comes around, get ready for an onslaught of BvS hype in the three months leading up to its release.

They might want to keep her ability upgrades for the movies, you know for story purposes.

I want a powerful Wonder Wonam that match Supes in power just like in the comic, I really do but I don't mind this if they are keeping the abilities for her solo movies/JL..ect since it'll awesome to see her get that on screen like Supes amazing flying scene in Man of Steel. I think it's ok to have fully experienced Batman (cuz everyone know Batman) but throwing a full powered super-god Diana will make her movies kinda boring and wont really work in movie introducing her to million of new people.... and it'll be unfair for her poor villians *WW:" hello Cheetah, let me get rid of my bracelets and go Kratos on you" :p

and she wasn't able to fly in Wonder Woman 2009 (a really amazing animated film) and that worked very well.

Oh yeah definitely, they shouldn't start out as gods, I like the power growth flash is going through on the TV series. They just unveiled one of his signature powers tonight. Would also be cool to see Supes comment on her being able to fly after her solo movies come out to reinforce continuity.

That screenshot has me pumped. Won't be long until the movie itself is out.

we need leakers now!!

Makes sense to release it then. As the article points out - Avengers will have been out for two weeks at that point, so they can ride in with BvS and get people talking about their big film. But really, after Avengers hits, the rest of this year pretty much belongs to Star Wars. Which means that once the New Year comes around, get ready for an onslaught of BvS hype in the three months leading up to its release.

Lol I can see it now

March 2015-WHY aren't they showing things?! Dammit give me something WB!!

March 2016-Jesus Christ WB stop showing us so much!

Ashhong

Star Wars Trailer, and Avengers in May = no Batman v Superman anything til June at the earliest, or comic con, which ever comes first.

Heh, I said something similar to this affect earlier and everyone jumped on me saying BvS has no reason to hold their trailer for after Avengers

Penguin

Heh, I said something similar to this affect earlier and everyone jumped on me saying BvS has no reason to hold their trailer for after Avengers

Well it didn't have to come AFTER The Avengers

There's a window of time, but that kind of starts to expire with Furious 7.

Yo, if it´s really coming with mad max (Fucking april 1st, can´t trust anything i see today) i hope and expect it to come online at the same time, if not earlier.

I won´t go onto the internet all day (which will be hard as i work IT) get home, make some pizza, drink a beer and watch the trailer on repeat until i´m done with the pizza, and then come on here and flip out.

HYPE!

Still going to see Mad Max but I hope we get the trailer sooner. No way is WB going to pass up being able to cite youtube #'s for their marketing (hopefully). Online teaser + extended trailer in Mad Max would be good, then put the extended trailer online after 2 weeks of mad max being out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom