• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Batman vs Superman: World's Finest Three-Year Wait

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penguin

Posted? No idea if legit but still makes me hyped.

xmYZMAT.jpg

Well, legit that Cavill says they do shake hands in the film.

Surprised they didn't link to the video.

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho

IconGrist

so last time for him shooting was in New Mexico in November.. wasn't that the time they had that Themyscira set in New Mexico? .... Diana and Clark love affair re-confirmed ( I know what Lois said but she most likely living in denial) :p

They probably have
20,000 year old Supergirl locked up.

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
They probably have
20,000 year old Supergirl locked up.

that is possible as well.
(or Doomsday)

Diana" Clark. we have one of your kind in our island from ages ago"
Clark " lets fly to your Island to see him/her right now"
Diana " I can't fly in this movie :( "

but yeah Supes in Themyscira is very interesting, Wonder Woman will not just invite him there for nothing. (unless if Henry was in the suit for some other shooting set/location in New Mexico during November or something)

Loxley

I have a feeling WB are pretty much going to promote Aquaman/Momoa like the Thor/Hemsworth of this cinematic universe. We're going to get him shirtless as much as possible (I suppose it helps that his costume lends itself to that).

I have a feeling WB are pretty much going to promote Aquaman/Momoa like the Thor/Hemsworth of this cinematic universe. We're going to get him shirtless as much as possible (I suppose it helps that his costume lends itself to that).

lots of clips of him pulling half of his body out of the water

glistening while shaking his wet hair back and fourth

Simo

I was going to say...there was mainly that one twitter guy, gwhatever, that said it was coming with Jupiter or around the Super Bowl and claimed he saw it and now Junkie says they're just now mixing it.

So what the hell. lol. I guess the g-dude was full of it.

BadAss2961

I was going to say...there was mainly that one twitter guy, gwhatever, that said it was coming with Jupiter or around the Super Bowl and claimed he saw it and now Junkie says they're just now mixing it.

So what the hell. lol. I guess the g-dude was full of it.
That guy ended up changing his twitter to private. I guess he folded after the heat came down on him.

This trailer sounds like a pretty big deal. I wonder if they're skipping the teaser phase altogether.

Simo

That guy ended up changing his twitter to private. I guess he folded after the heat came down on him.

This trailer sounds like a pretty big deal. I wonder if they're skipping the teaser phase altogether.

Oh he did? I must of followed him before he did because I still see his tweets. lol I'll have to look now..

EDIT: ah he's saying temp score and all that and saw many variants. lol

This dude has to have snipers from WB and DC surrounding his house now... why would they let him start teasing this when they've been so tightlipped before?

Great news though!! Soon my friends, soon...

1314959189_george_clooney__soon.gif

Well he was announced as the guy doing the Batman side of the soundtrack awhile ago, but outside that, yeah he's gabbing a bit :p

Ashhong

I don't know the timing of those tweets but it almost sounds like he's saying they wrote original music just for the trailer. Probably not though

so the movie itself will have unoriginal music?

No, it's that the score for the trailer will be original music that was made explicitly for the trailer. No canned music. I suspect they're still working on the main movie's music, they just wanted to get the trailer's out of the way.

Realistically, when can we expect a trailer description?

It's been a very long wait, but we're finally gonna get to hold each other and cry.

Anyone in SoCal GAF wanna meet up and have a 1st trailer party?

Realistically, when can we expect a trailer description?

It's been a very long wait, but we're finally gonna get to hold each other and cry.

Anyone in SoCal GAF wanna meet up and have a 1st trailer party?

If they don't show it with anything else then probably the week before Mad Max comes out as theaters get the trailer sent to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom