• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Batman vs Superman: World's Finest Three-Year Wait

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheebo

Banned
More so than Star Wars? Idk about that, seems unlikely. Still, super cool.

Based on views from gofobo.com. That really isn't a viable basis to compare. Star Wars got 88 mil views in the first day, a world record and Lucafilm/Disney put out a press released. If BvS beat any sort of trailer views record they would have said so. Universal put out a press released when Fast 6 topped the record set by the first Star Wars teaser as well.

Looking at Youtube metrics as well it isn't even close between the two.

I'm not sure whether that's giving them too much or too little credit.

I think this sums up the writing in IM3.

MyPrettySeahorse-PatrickwithNailandBoardonHead.jpg

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
is that legit? His face looks like it was photoshopped in a bit to me.

http://batman-news.com/2015/04/29/ben-affleck-batman-full-color-photo/

A website called “JPosters”, based in Argentina, shared the photo above of Ben Affleck’s Batman in full color. They claim it’s an exclusive, and say it was the photo that was used to create the IMAX poster. While this would be easy to fake, I think it’s real. And even if it’s not real, that’s exactly what the batsuit looks like in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice! We’ve seen it in color before.

Imperial

Yeah, that is not real. I really well made fake.

If it was then Snyder would just reveal the real thing on Twitter.

I'm thinking we won't get anything new from Snyder/WB about BvS until comic-con, where a trailer or Trinity pic will probably be revealed. So hopefully Ayer isn't as secretive about Suicide Squad.

I think I'm one of the few here who isn't completely on board with how Batman looks in this film.

The actual suit itself, looks great, especially in this shot

xWevYXC.jpg

However, the gigantic build that they're going for - I personally don't like how bulky he is. It worked fine for the aesthetic of Dark Knight Returns because nearly everyone had that giant proportioned build, but as far as it looks outside of it, I think he looks too big.

If he had a build like Clark does, it would be perfect IMO.

HenryCavillManofSteel640.jpg

Who knows, might look alot better in the film (that poster lighting makes it look not as great in comparison to the black and white photo.)

I think I'm one of the few here who isn't completely on board with how Batman looks in this film.

The actual suit itself, looks great, especially in this shot

xWevYXC.jpg

However, the gigantic build that they're going for - I personally don't like how bulky he is. It worked fine for the aesthetic of Dark Knight Returns because nearly everyone had that giant proportioned build, but as far as it looks outside of it, I think he looks too big.

If he had a build like Clark does, it would be perfect IMO.

HenryCavillManofSteel640.jpg

Who knows, might look alot better in the film (that poster lighting makes it look not as great in comparison to the black and white photo.)

he is kinda suppose to be big. Sure as shit not suppose to be the same as Cavill Supes.

Honestly I couldn't tell you. We'll know for sure if they spread and WB tries to have them taken down like they are doing now with that full color pic of Batman.

I really can't understand why they would try to do that. It's out in the open now, just release a HQ version of it and be done with it. It's not like it's our first view of the suit and it doesn't spoil the story in any way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom