• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Batman vs Superman: World's Finest Three-Year Wait

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel bad for Ray Fisher. Dudes hanging in there, pimping the brand on instagram and entertaining the fans, his films not even due til 2020. I just have this horrible feeling its gonna get cancelled for other stuff.

IconGrist

I feel bad for Ray Fisher. Dudes hanging in there, pimping the brand on instagram and entertaining the fans, his films not even due til 2020. I just have this horrible feeling its gonna get cancelled for other stuff.

At the very least we know he's in Batman v Superman. More than likely only as Stone. His "accident" may not happen until JL though. That's just speculation on my part.

Harley Quinn, John Stewart seems more popular than Lex
Popularity?
yeah Harley is probably over Lex. Stewart na.

Popularity list is bad though because then you just have something like
1. Batman
2. Joker
3. Superman
4. Catwoman
5. Robins/Nightwing
6. Harley
7. Batgirls
.Two-Face
.Riddler
.Penguin
.Ivy
.Freeze
-Wonder Woman
-Flash

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
Popularity lists are weird.

anyway in the DC female superheroes side I think Harley Quinn is the most popular right now (by going with cosplayers in conventions..they are always full of HQs) then it's Catwoman.

Wonder Woman declined big time because of how her fanbase act I think, they are all about "why Diana is wearing this, why Diana is wearing that" or "Diana should do that, this WW is not the real WW" or "WW is for us not for you" which I think damaged her popularity and character great deal and make her almost unlikeable among the mainstream. also she is no where to be seen in movies, cartoons or games

hopefully after BvS and her Solo film WW will pull an Ironman and be popular again.

He is new actor, he'll be in massive films like BvS and JL1 and 2. he'll be fine.

I honestly don't mind Cyborg solo film to be cancelled, there are better stuff with DC. I also think Flash solo movie should be dropped, since the TV series is doing Flash justice. give Flash movie budget to another DC IP (like Man of Steel 2, Titans or Power Girl)

Pachimari

That film slate was leaked from an investor's meeting or something like that, it was never officially announced. And looking at it, there's no way WB would stick to it (it had no solo Batman or Superman films until 2021 at the earliest). Think of that list as a rough draft, of sorts.

Nope. There was never an official press release so it's not a stretch to imagine there may be some changes to the list and/or schedule.

Edit: I take it back. Never saw official word but there it is
So it WAS officially announced. Thought so.

Anything past Aquaman seems pretty questionable at this point. Cyborg, Shazam, Flash and GL don't have any directors attached to them yet. Nothing's certain until they actually start shooting. Out of those four I think Shazam has some mobility due to it's New Line status and apparently the script is coming in.

3N16MA

Banned
The cell phone cameras can film in 4K these days, and they are sitting, so the panels will be up on youtube in HD quality with little to no shaking.

Yet there are still plenty of low quality videos on YT. However it's not like any of the attendees have to film the panel so I will gladly take some decent footage.

Yet there are still plenty of low quality videos on YT. However it's not like any of the attendees have to film the panel so I will gladly take some decent footage.

We need to gofund a one-eyed guy to get a bionic eye that can film in 4k. Pay him to go to all conventions and get those sweet leaks.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
my expectations for tomorrow.

new BvS trailer
Ben Affleck, Henry Cavill and Gal Gadot show up all suit up
Flash and Cyborg costume revealed
More info on the DC movie slate
Suicide Squad footage

come on WB

ryan299

New trailer is coming. It just got rated and is said to be 2:24.

Also everybody should keep an eye out on periscope. Someone will definitely try streaming the event.

new BvS trailer
Suicide Squad footage

come on WB

I don't think they'll show up in costume.

I hope I am wrong.

Shaanyboi

Banned
I wanna see Joker play a role in the next Superman solo.

I'm almost sick of Batman vs. Joker at this point.

I wanna see on screen how Superman would react against the Joker.

Injustice_Year_Two_Vol_1_1.jpg

Simo

Fuck yeah for that new trailer! I'd imagine Hall H attendees will get a extended look or they could release it online?

Fury Roads Comic Con trailer got posted with no warning or rating on comic con weekend by Warner.

I will be very happy if they show a trailer of Batman v Superman with Wonder Woman this time, Ezra Miller in costume and reveal the Green Latern lead or leads.

edit: I want them to show the director and the writers of the new Batman film, too.

Dcube

Trying not to overhype myself with expectations, I'll be happy with just a new trailer hopefully with some wonder woman. Damn I'm excited though.

a916

new BvS trailer
Suicide Squad footage

come on WB

Introduction of the Justice League (with Hal Jordan)

Took long enough for someone to make this joke into a skit

Man Pete Holmes gets alot of work after those Batman collegehumor vids

He had a show for a while (thanks to Conan) but I think it only lasted about two seasons. Shame too, because it was one of the funniest things on television. Look up some of the interviews on YouTube. All his guests are his friends, but the jokes and stories are hilarious. Plus X-men fired and Street Fighter skits every so often.

jett

D-Member
We need a portrait mode, nearly-colorless, blurry, shaky-ass recording of the trailer to confirm that this is a real DC movie.

ReiGun

We need a portrait mode, nearly-colorless, blurry, shaky-ass recording of the trailer to confirm that this is a real DC movie.

Don't forget the brillant commentary from the person holding the phone and the surrounding audience.

"Is that....OH MY GOD!....yes...yes....AHHHHHHHH!"

Meanwhile, I heard like maybe a line of dialogue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom