• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Batman vs Superman: World's Finest Three-Year Wait

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't forget the brillant commentary from the person holding the phone and the surrounding audience.

"Is that....OH MY GOD!....yes...yes....AHHHHHHHH!"

Meanwhile, I heard like maybe a line of dialogue.

I got to say though, I kinda love it. It makes me feel like I'm there :p

Simo

So I guess the rumor, at least according to Umberto anyway, is that the BvS trailer will debut on tomorrow night via Conan's show. His guest line up for tomorrow night is suspiciously top secret too...

So I guess the rumor, at least according to Umberto anyway, is that the BvS trailer will debut on tomorrow night via Conan's show. His guest line up for tomorrow night is suspiciously top secret too...

Adding more fuel to the fire, one of Conan's four SDCC toys is Batman.

Ashhong

Tomorrow night? Isn't Conan Monday-Friday?

edit: it appears he has a special schedule for Comic Con week. HYPE HYPE OH GOD THE HYPE

somedevil

Conan airs on Saturday?

Tomorrow night? Isn't Conan Monday-Friday?

edit: it appears he has a special schedule for Comic Con week. HYPE HYPE OH GOD THE HYPE

Its airing on Saturday because of Comic Con. Here is the description of Saturdays guests:

Mystery Cast Show
Conan talks to a never-before-seen Hollywood Blockbuster cast that’s so secret we can’t even say its name. But if there are any telepaths out there, we’re thinking about it extra-hard.

Guess away

Sounds like squad.

The squad is a secret division, it's no surprise that they promote DC stuff on TBS given it's owned by Turner.

I don't know where Conan films though, and I think the squad is Toronto still right?

ryan299

Sounds like squad.

The squad is a secret division, it's no surprise that they promote DC stuff on TBS given it's owned by Turner.

I don't know where Conan films though, and I think the squad is Toronto still right?

Squad was in Toronto filming this week. Well, some of them were seen, but they could still fly over in time.

Conan is hosting a Walking Dead live show at the moment. He could be doing the same tomorrow and WB will just put the trailer online

Penguin

Squad was in Toronto filming this week. Well, some of them were seen, but they could still fly over in time.

Conan is hosting a Walking Dead live show at the moment. He could be doing the same tomorrow and WB will just put the trailer online

Speaking of Ayer just tweeted this out

Seems like still filming

https://twitter.com/DavidAyerMovies/status/619674405099048960

CJmGlKuUkAAO-lk.jpg

ryan299

We should get a teaser for SS tomorrow. I was able to watch the star wars conference on periscope, so hopefully we get one tomorrow.

Imperial

I'd pay good money for that. She confirmed it during an EW podcast. She also said the panel will have exclusive BvS scenes shown, as well as a trailer. She says she got to see them already, and she was jazzed.

So the movie scenes are exclusive to SDCC, and a trailer will be released to the public? Sounds good to me.

My body is officially ready. Can't wait to wake up tomorrow.

Hopefully they drop the trailer asap, and we just get our potato phone footage shortly thereafter.

HYPE.

Anth0ny

kinda amazing that I was at hall H at this time last year and got to see the first teaser footage + first look at Wonder Woman's costume

a year has passed and we've got barely any more info/footage on this thing

here's hoping tomorrow gives us some good stuff :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom