• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Batman vs Superman: World's Finest Three-Year Wait

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pachimari

Hopefully somebody will stream it on Periscope.

I guess this is in 3 hours and 20 minutes? Which would be a perfect time for it to start.

Penguin

Hopefully somebody will stream it on Periscope.

I guess this is in 3 hours and 20 minutes? Which would be a perfect time for it to start.

More like 2 hours 50 minutes.

And no official streams, but I imagine a ton of places will live-tweet/blog it including DC Comics/Batman v Superman twitter account

Supergirl & Superman

CJoVUvEW8AADsID.jpg:large

As strange as this sounds, this is the picture I've wanted the most at this year's Comic-Con.

Ermac

Proudly debt free. If you need a couple bucks, just ask.
Snyder heard Big Sean say "Pull up in that Bruce Wayne" and took it literally

Pachimari

More like 2 hours 50 minutes.

And no official streams, but I imagine a ton of places will live-tweet/blog it including DC Comics/Batman v Superman twitter account
Won't be surprised if unofficial streams turn up at Periscope though.

I'm getting excited. If I almost got teary eyed during the Star Wars panel (and I'm no fan), I would go crazy during the DC panel.

Simo

Any live blogs at least?

ComingSoon.net/SHH will and all the usual suspects. That plus Twitter which for me has been a better and quicker alternative.

If anyone finds a live stream of the panel it'd be appreciated if a link was posted here or shared via PM at least! :)

Any live blogs at least?

Variety or the Verge might be covering it? Verge handled the Star Wars panel last night the best out of all the outlets I'd seen (which were basically just scraping their own twitter feeds)

Honestly, just monitoring whatever the preferred hashtag is on twitter and letting it auto-update is probably the best bet.

Hopefully there's a guy who periscopes it like someone did with the Star Wars panel yesterday.
How was that guy recording for that long? I thought if you were caught filming they kick you out of Hall H? The dude from yesterday was filming it like he was at a concert with zero problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom