• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Batman vs Superman: World's Finest Three-Year Wait

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loxley

Yeah that just looks like a re-cut of the Comic-Con trailer using the same music and with the Jeremy Irons/Jessie Isenberg dialogue removed.

yeah the flash suit definitely looks like crap. I think the helmet/cowl is all good but the suit itself is too loose, especially the emblem. the future flash that you sometimes get a glimpse of seems to look much better.

yeah the flash suit definitely looks like crap. I think the helmet/cowl is all good but the suit itself is too loose, especially the emblem. the future flash that you sometimes get a glimpse of seems to look much better.
I always felt The Flash should wear fabric similar to what professional runners wear.
Olympics%20runner.jpg
Obviously with some modifications to make it more like the comic suit.

MartyStu

I always felt The Flash should wear fabric similar to what professional runners wear.

Obviously with some modifications to make it more like the comic suit.

Yeah, I agree 100%.

His suit actually being spandex-like would have been very appropriate for the character.

I am really hoping that the movie suit at least tries to follow that.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
I do believe he never mentioned Injustice. That was something blogs added to explain an armored Flash.

I do believe he never mentioned Injustice. That was something blogs added to explain an armored Flash.
Maybe something like the DC Universe Online cinematic trailer

xlec0eE.jpg

And if that post-apocalyptic scene is in IMAX, it's probably more than just Batman and Superman. That's probably when all the hero cameos like Aquaman and Flash happen

Maybe something like the DC Universe Online cinematic trailer

xlec0eE.jpg

And if that post-apocalyptic scene is in IMAX, it's probably more than just Batman and Superman. That's probably when all the hero cameos like Aquaman and Flash happen

God I hope not. The costume designs in that game were terrible.

Maddocks

I wish I could tell you that Loxley fought the good fight, and the Fanboys let him be. I wish I could tell you that - but GAF is no fairy-tale world. He never said who did it, but we all knew. Things went on like that for awhile - fan life consists of routine, and then more routine. Every so often, Loxley would show up with fresh bruises. The Fanboys kept at him - sometimes he was able to fight 'em off, sometimes not. And that's how it went for Loxley - that was his routine. I do believe those first two years were the worst for him, and I also believe that if things had gone on that way, this place would have got the best of him.

a916

The way it's worded kind of makes me think that he's in more than the final act? Might be that he actually turns up as early as act 2 for a first confrontation, then Bats and Supes get their shit together for round 2 with the beast.

Or maybe it's just a shaky translation :p

Could be PR speak too... but I definitely do feel like there's more to the movie than the trailer.

Also if I had to guess, Batman or Superman barely beat Doomsday, he evolves like his character does, grows bones and what not, comes back, they can't beat them alone, team up and kill him or send him off somewhere.

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
I shouldn't go into BvS or general DC threads on GAF. Just depressing to read.

Yeah, it's just....I don't know where to begin. Best to just avoid it until the movie releases and even then. People already have this mindset that this movie will suck and they will go into the movie like that. It could be the best thing ever and they'll still hate it.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
I shouldn't go into BvS or general DC threads on GAF. Just depressing to read.

You shouldn't go into general trailer threads heh :) I think it's fucking amazing I'll get an actual high quality Batman & Superman movie in my lifetime, and I'm super pumped, without even being a huge DC fan heh :)
Same for all Spider-Man stuff that happened and will happen (like, omg don't even let me start on Spidey in the MCU.. or the MCU in general). And with Flash coming into the DCCU. And a frigging Ant-Man and GotG movie. And Panther. And Shazam! And Justice Lague! Civil War! Freaking Thanos and the Infinity Gauntlet.

Like holy shit :) What a time to be a comic book fan. Don't let your optimism be killed by an internet audience that seems to see even the most fantastic things as negative as possible. They don't really mean it anyway and love the stuff as much as you do ;)

SimleuqiR

It's honestly amazing to me that people are determined to hate it.
I remember reading a comment about how the Superman statue looked like bad CGI, and it's a real damn statue.

Maybe there are not that many DC fans within the GAF community. There is a lot of hate thrown around. Doesn't bother me one bit.

Like Kenzodielocke said...it's a fucking event. The trinity on the big screen is just geekgasm.

Penguin

Solicitations came out today. Looks like it's going to be a similar deal as the Harley's Black Book variants from this month. Batman #50 is getting a Jim Lee variant, so I'm practically chubbing up already.

So are the covers hidden underneath the Batman/Superman posters or is it just their poster with different logos?

The Star Wars/BvS love continues

https://twitter.com/ZackSnyder/status/676579938099597312

https://twitter.com/ZackSnyder/status/676589362600009729

Penguin

WOOO!

100 Days Away!
The movie is within spitting distance of being released!

tumblr_nzdvgvN8DT1qeosmfo1_500.gif

It's so weird re-reading the first page of this thread... even that is negative

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom