• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Batman vs Superman: World's Finest Three-Year Wait

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Batsuit looks sorta...slack(?) on that figure. Like it doesn't fit right.

Supes looks pretty great, though:

12346371_10153207379902344_3429529483452076364_n.jpg

I find it mildly amusing that his faces just go from neutral to scowling to furious.

I hope that branding device is just some toy only thing, I was hoping Lex was orchestrating the brandings to make Batman look more like a vigilante so Superman would go after him. I don't care for psychopathic, sadistic Batman all that much but I'm sure it will be received with arms wide open, more than I can say about MoS Supes.

Who really complained or still complains about Burton's Batman?

IconGrist

I find it mildly amusing that his faces just go from neutral to scowling to furious.

I hope that branding device is just some toy only thing, I was hoping Lex was orchestrating the brandings to make Batman look more like a vigilante so Superman would go after him. I don't care for psychopathic, sadistic Batman all that much but I'm sure it will be received with arms wide open, more than I can say about MoS Supes.

Who really complained or still complains about Burton's Batman?

Depends. I hear a lot of positive talk for Batman '89 version but the Returns version gets hated on. At least in my experience.

Simo

Oooof. That Batman figure looks terrible and I'm a big fan of Affleck and the new suit but they didn't do good job on the figure at all. Like someone else said it looks like it's fitting weird and makes it look more like "Fatman".

Can the head even turn on that sculpt?

Oooof. That Batman figure looks terrible and I'm a big fan of Affleck and the new suit but they didn't do good job on the figure at all. Like someone else said it looks like it's fitting weird and makes it look more like "Fatman".

Can the head even turn on that sculpt?

Yeah I'm not too happy about some details, though as a whole it looks awesome. The I'll fitting suit can be fixed up before they ship, I'm still concerned about the cowl though. Neck is just a bit too large.

a916

I'm not sure what happened but that Batman Hot Toys body looks like hot garbage. There's no way they okay'd those promo pics if they weren't final. Especially if they want people to order it. They are photographed to look amazing and I'm fairly certain this is final.

Unless there is a precedence for this, this is what we're getting and it looks awful from the cowl down (the cowl/face look amazing as always)

Loxley

You can tell they're not meant to form a single image simply by the fact that the scale of the characters is different in each poster.

I kinda want to read the what's in the movie. I want to see The Hateful Eight more.

And I can't really stand the story in Star Wars movies. Only watching them for the visuals.

Effect

Seems legit enough for me to stop reading after a few posts.

Was curious and stopped as well. Of course start off sounding reasonable before you start tossing out the stupid.

I've always seen Batman v Superman as a film where the journey is far more important then the end result. Not at films are like that but by its very nature we know how this thing ends for the most. At least as far as the trinity goes. Everyone should know that. The announcement of Justice League already did that. How they get from the start to the finish is the important aspect. That's where the mystery is. The details that link the set pieces are the super important things. The hows and whys. Not seeing Doomsday in a trailer. Hate to go back there. I just wish others got that or if they do, and I think people do get that for the most part, tone down the hyperbole to let those thoughts breath more.

This might be one of the few films where I seek out posters for it. I want all three of these latest ones.

Was curious and stopped as well. Of course start off sounding reasonable before you start tossing out the stupid.

I've always seen Batman v Superman as a film where the journey is far more important then the end result. Not at films are like that but by its very nature we know how this thing ends for the most. At least as far as the trinity goes. Everyone should know that. The announcement of Justice League already did that. How they get from the start to the finish is the important aspect. That's where the mystery is. The details that link the set pieces are the super important things. The hows and whys. Not seeing Doomsday in a trailer. Hate to go back there. I just wish others got that or if they do, and I think people do get that for the most part, tone down the hyperbole to let those thoughts breath more.

This might be one of the few films where I seek out posters for it. I want all three of these latest ones.

I agree insofar that in my life I have read and seen dozens upon dozens of Batman vs Superman, or Batman meeting Superman, stories. While most end with a team up, the happenings of the conflict tend to be the point of interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom