• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Batman vs Superman: World's Finest Three-Year Wait

Status
Not open for further replies.

strafer

tumblr_nzg8hydD201t1opx2o1_1280.jpg

Read through the IMDB stuff, it's relatively safe and nothing she says is outlandish. I think there is one thing that might be exaggerated, but who knows. Most of it comes from rumors and speculation that have been floating around for months now.

IconGrist

The only stuff she says that I haven't seen before is-

Scoot McNairy works with Lex.
Alfred has a fight scene.
Wonder Woman shows Batman that apocalyptic vision.

Platy

Luthor
shaving his own hair instead of already being bald/loosing hair because radiation/something
I think is the weirdest one that the imdb person has

Batman would never be Team Iron Man.

A billionary playboy who spends all his money to fight crime and create a "fight crime corporation" and has backup plans for all his friends ?

Batman IS Iron Man with less drinking and more detective work

Luthor
shaving his own hair instead of already being bald/loosing hair because radiation/something

A billionary playboy who spends all his money to fight crime and create a "fight crime corporation" and has backup plans for all his friends ?

Batman IS Iron Man with less drinking and more detective work

Yeah, true. But Batman would never release his own identity.

Luthor

Seeing as its part of an ancient rumor, conflicted whether it makes this less believable or the ancient one more.

New posters are hype, don't believe this IMDB user but I reaaaally hope
Alfred has a fight scene
. Dunno why I never thought that could be a possibility.

Senoculum

Posters revealed far too much.

In all seriousness though, I fully expected the trinity to be have character posters like this. Kind of reminds me of the character posters for the Matrix Reloaded; God, those were so cool to see as full-blown banners hanging from the theatre's ceiling.

Penguin

Aside from the name, I feel like DC has done a really good job of making Wonder Woman feel equally important to this movie as Batman/Superman.

I'm not sure if it's a reaction to all the bad press that Marvel got with Avengers/Black Widow, but it is appreciated

GeeTeeCee

I've bailed out of reading any further rumour and speculation about the film. I spent my time reading tons of Star Wars speculation in the years leading up to release, and now I'm genuinely worried some of what I read might have actually been true, hidden amongst the crazy theories. I'd rather not have the same happen with BvS.

IconGrist

I don't particularly care about spoilers. I've read/seen enough Batman and Superman material that I don't really feel they can surprise me in any way. The quality is what I feel is important.

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
I don't particularly care about spoilers. I've read/seen enough Batman and Superman material that I don't really feel they can surprise me in any way. The quality is what I feel is important.

Jup, tbh: unless it's a Nolan movie, don't care about spoilers at all. If the script leaked (like, real one) I'd read it asap.

Still 3 more months to go :(

That's where I'm at with many comic projects, with some exceptions. Guardians of the Galaxy was a nice surprise having never read those books. Haven't read modern Suicide Squad and am keeping some distance there. Obvious each iteration has its own twists but broad strokes, I'm fine.

Effect

Aside from the name, I feel like DC has done a really good job of making Wonder Woman feel equally important to this movie as Batman/Superman.

I'm not sure if it's a reaction to all the bad press that Marvel got with Avengers/Black Widow, but it is appreciated

This is likely the reason why she's in the last trailer. How they handle her is likely the most paramount thing. People are going to see the film. It's already done. Building her up for this film and for her film is likely the #1 priority at the moment.

I'm not the biggest Wonder Woman fan. I liked the old TV show as a little kid. Enjoyed her in the cartoons but that's pretty much it. Just from a pure visual at the moment I want Wonder Woman picture as a poster. I'd be willing to pay a good price for a a high quality one. I really hope the performance matches the look at this point. It's wild that WW is the part of the film I'm looking forward to the most as the months have passed.

IconGrist

That's where I'm at with many comic projects, with some exceptions. Guardians of the Galaxy was a nice surprise having never read those books. Haven't read modern Suicide Squad and am keeping some distance there. Obvious each iteration has its own twists but broad strokes, I'm fine.

I stay out of MCU threads because I don't know much about Marvel outside of some very basics. Like the whole identity of Winter Soldier I knew right away but had no idea about the bigger plot twist.

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
I might have missed it, but funny how no one even bothered to make a thread regarding the new posters. Or maybe someone did. Either way, at this point I'd rather have no threads are created about this movie, it's so tiring. I'm all for having discussions but what happens in the BvS threads just ain't normal anymore.

Think I'll just stick to this one, even after the movie comes out (oh God I can't even imagine the review thread...).

IconGrist

I can't not view them but I will at least wait until I've seen the movie myself. I'm curious if the MoS OT was bad right off. I don't think I was around for that one.

EDIT: Yes I was. I remember the arguments over the OT subtitle, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom