• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Batman vs Superman: World's Finest Three-Year Wait

Status
Not open for further replies.

strafer

Is it just me or does the suit look more plastic?

ftaDbqB.png

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
That was out of nowhere.

Also: fucking love this. Battfleck is gonna be best Batman. Book it.

a916

That was a Snyder cut trailer alright.

BASED SNYDER

God bless Snyder.

At first I was like well that's dumb of Batman to try to run over Superman.... then I realized, no wait, it's Superman that dropped in and stopped him by disabling his car.

GeeTeeCee

I like the voice modification. It avoids the ridiculous Bale-growl, but also sounds way better than Green Arrow's voice changer in Arrow.

haha, did not expect that.

I fucking love that, I just got done watching some JL off of Netflix and was thinking of how badly they had Superman job to mundane shit. That is exactly how a car running into superman should go.

Sambrez_

God bless Snyder.

At first I was like well that's dumb of Batman to try to run over Superman.... then I realized, no wait, it's Superman that dropped in and stopped him by disabling his car.

If that's one of the first encounter, Bruce is testing.

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
Batman runs Superman over. Crashes. Both sue each other.

"Today is a day for truth, we need to know what happened"

I figured out the plot guys.

a916

If that's one of the first encounter, Bruce is testing.

Nah, I don't think Batman saw him. The only proof we have to go off is the headlights revealing him out of the shadows which probably means he didn't see him (unless there's some offscreen radar/heat map but we have none of that to go off of)

a916

Everything is so beautifully framed, the still standard camera shots of Affleck talking (which are just standard ones movies use) look so out of place. It makes it look... bland by comparision. Not that I would hold it back because you can't do a film without that.

GeeTeeCee

whaaaaaaaaaat

why does bats casually asks supes if he bleeds before supes flies away? context pls

I assume this is after a first encounter between the two, where Batman threw everything he had at Superman and nothing even scratches him. Even getting hit by a car.

a916

I guess we're not seeing the full scene. There must be a cut somewhere.

Most definitely not, we're already missing the scene where he rips off the doors. There's probably a line or two about Superman telling him to stop it this is illegal. I doubt Superman just drops in, rips the doors off and flies off.

I assume this is after a first encounter between the two, where Batman threw everything he had at Superman and nothing even scratches him. Even getting hit by a car.

I'm convinced it's the other way around. The way the headlights reveal Superman from Batman's perspective makes it seem he didn't see him coming. Almost like Batman was driving around and Supes drops in and goes "no, stop this."

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
I'm too scared to look.
It's not THAT bad... yet.

But if I see one more person ask why they don't white the eyes out of Batman's mask, I'm gonna go nuts. They keep saying that if Black Panther can do it, Batman can, but that's not how that works. Once you open the face/mouth part of a costume, the white eyes look ridiculous. Panther, Deadpool, Spider-Man, Iron Man all work BECAUSE it's a closed mask.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom