• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Batman vs Superman: World's Finest Three-Year Wait

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashhong

I'm not quite sure I understand the point of him showing up here when the Superbowl is up next in like 3 weeks. He has to drop something now that he's here... but then if you drop now, do you just show the same trailer again on the Superbowl? I mean we just had a huge new trailer less than a month ago.

Re-cut the last one with the old one and add Zimmer music would be my plan... and then re-air it for Superbowl.

Superbowl ads are insanely expensive, do we expect a full on trailer during it, or an insanely cut commercial? Have there been 2+ minute long Superbowl ads?

I honestly don't expect anything

No real special mention from Zack or Warner to watch the show.

Heck if not for fans discovering it on their cable boxes, I wouldn't even have known

Well look at Civil War trailer, it was huge even without an announcement.

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
Superbowl ads are insanely expensive, do we expect a full on trailer during it, or an insanely cut commercial? Have there been 2+ minute long Superbowl ads?

I mean, WB is going all in with this so... A Snyder trailer with the Zimmer score, playing during the Superbowl would be good.

a916

Well look at Civil War trailer, it was huge even without an announcement.

Re-cut into an ad if they plan on dropping a 3rd full length trailer (totally un-needed though).

They COULD, instead do something better. Drop a scene from the movie, nothing that gives anything away, then drop new TV spot during the Superbowl re-cut with old stuff.

Gotta find room for Miles Teller as another GL.

He's Guy Gardner.

I could see it. Zac as Hal, Michael as John, Miles as Guy.

Might not be what hardcore fans want, but that would probably be fun as hell.

Then again, 2/3 of them were in that awful Fantastic Four movies. They were the best parts, but they still sucked.

I need to give F4NTASTIC a watch, I can't say I've watched too many movies with a 9% Rotten Tomatoes. It's hard for me to imagine a movie that deserves that.

On a side note, my BvS supes logo shirt came in today. Besides it smelling like vinegar, it looks fantastic. I really like the kryptonian scriptures on it.

Ashhong

Re-cut into an ad if they plan on dropping a 3rd full length trailer (totally un-needed though).

They COULD, instead do something better. Drop a scene from the movie, nothing that gives anything away, then drop new TV spot during the Superbowl re-cut with old stuff.

I could see that. He will probably bring a small extended clip of a scene we've already seen. Maybe the nightmare sequence or the Luthor party I'm guessing. Both of those set up a good amount of discussion without being spoilery.

I need to give F4NTASTIC a watch, I can't say I've watched too many movies with a 9% Rotten Tomatoes. It's hard for me to imagine a movie that deserves that.

On a side note, my BvS supes logo shirt came in today. Besides it smelling like vinegar, it looks fantastic. I really like the kryptonian scriptures on it.

It's really not that bad. It's not great, but it's not offensively bad like people like to make it out to be.

BadAss2961

You know what this means!? New thread for old complaints! CAN'T WAIT!
This movie looks so bad.

Haha, they gave away the whole movie.

Man of Steel sucked. This will suck.

Too many characters, how will this work?

tornado.gif

This marketing is terrible.

Snyder is a hack.

Tabby

This movie looks so bad.

Haha, they gave away the whole movie.

Man of Steel sucked. This will suck.

Too many characters, how will this work?

tornado.gif

This marketing is terrible.

Snyder is a hack.

Batman looks fat.

This is a joke movie right? haha good parody.

Something something persuasion complex.

BadAss2961

Not sure if I prefer a new clip or a new trailer.

Oh whatever, I'll take whatever I can get! About 2-3 hours away right?

True. I feel like we are going to get some joke scene with Conan in it.

But, even if that happened, I bet right after they would show a real new scene.
Another clip or TV spot will be more than enough for now. No way there's a new trailer before Superbowl time.

True. I feel like we are going to get some joke scene with Conan in it.

But, even if that happened, I bet right after they would show a real new scene.

What if...
SNABnKc.jpg

Effect

https://twitter.com/xKillSwitch130x/status/687498662122000385

Found a clip of it. Sound isn't great so turn up your volume. The beginning isn't there. Prior to this clip Batman is inside the batmobile after it crashes and Superman rips the doors off and tosses them to the side. Then Batman stands up like in the trailers.

Edit: Figured as much but the "Do you bleed" is an actual and honest question Batman seems to be asking Superman as well. He says this while quickly looking down at the state of the batmobile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom