• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Batman vs Superman: World's Finest Three-Year Wait

Status
Not open for further replies.

IconGrist

I'm going to cry when that happens. This has been my home.

This was my first post in the thread btw :D

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=87530848&postcount=278

My first post in the thread

As insightful as it is charming.

This was mine. Sharing some spy cam footage. The scene ended up being scrapped when Terrio took over the script.

Footage of some of the filming for the college game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RaulE8We_w

IconGrist

I want to say 10 some hours. I don't know exactly when it airs. Just that it's after Flash and I don't know exactly when Flash airs.

Yes, I'm aware this post was completely worthless, lol.

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
Hmm, so that's like 3 AM here. They're going to drop it on YT right after I assume. Or just put the whole thing online.

IconGrist

Hmm, so that's like 3 AM here. They're going to drop it on YT right after I assume. Or just put the whole thing online.

I hope it all goes online because I was unable to get an antenna. Imagine the rage if I couldn't see anything, lol. I know the SS trailer will go up but the rest I'm not so sure of (I would like to see the interviews).

Polarburr

Not sure if posted, but heres the first official look at the WW logo.

GeeTeeCee

While I don't get to watch the new material live (on account of not being in the US), it's always nice being able to wake up in the morning and have a bunch of trailers and footage to watch. I haven't been this hyped about going blind into something like that since Sony's E3 conference last year.

No WW cups? :(

Curious that it's listed as Kevin Smith hosting instead of both him and Johns. Guess Johns will just be there for presenting trailers while Kevin conducts the interviews. Not expecting too much new information, just them saying they enjoyed working on the film and it's exciting.

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
While I don't get to watch the new material live (on account of not being in the US), it's always nice being able to wake up in the morning and have a bunch of trailers and footage to watch. I haven't been this hyped about going blind into something like that since Sony's E3 conference last year.

Me too, great start of the day. But then I remind myself that someone probably made a thread about it on GAF. That's kind of a bummer.

strafer

I would love if they debut Ezra Millers The Flash suit.

I'm really curious to see it.

But since The Flash starts on TV again tonight I guess Stephen will be mad as hell about it.

Pachimari

I'll be sleeping as well, as it'll be 3 at night here. I'll wake up to all of this goodness.

And I can't believe, that I am crazy excited about this movie, even though I really disliked Man of Steel; maybe I'm gonna watch it a third time tonight.

Pic is missing GL :(

I hope i wake up to a bunch of cool news about this tomorrow. Woulf also be nice if the show was available on YouTube or DC/CW sites.

I would love if they debut Ezra Millers The Flash suit.

I'm really curious to see it.

But since The Flash starts on TV again tonight I guess Stephen will be mad as hell about it.

Wooooow

what if

the flash has a special episode

where he visits a parallel universum

and meets Ezra Flash.

mind_blown.gif

Pic is missing GL :(

I hope i wake up to a bunch of cool news about this tomorrow. Woulf also be nice if the show was available on YouTube or DC/CW sites.

All this seems to be pointing toward Shazam and GL for Part 2.

Just looking at the movie schedule leans toward this as well, with both their films being later. Maybe Shazam will lead into JL: Part 2 and GL will have his origin in JL: Part 2, and the fall out of that movie leads directly into GLC.

Pachimari

Just assume it's fake until something is officially released. I really don't think that Justice League art is real. And The Flash's logo is reverse.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
I thought the last we heard of Shazam is that it wasn't even going to be connected to this universe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom