• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Batman vs Superman: World's Finest Three-Year Wait

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then I guess they are flipping the Flash's logo for some reason. They put Deadshot's eye piece on the wrong eye so who the hell knows what's going on, lol.

I was going to guess they flipped the image, copy and pasted supes logo and called it a day for better balancing, but then Aquamans armour would be wrong. Maybe its an oversight.

Unless i'm completely wrong and it is all a troll.

Also, is DC Films the new Marvel Studios type deal?

Penguin

I was going to guess they flipped the image, copy and pasted supes logo and called it a day for better balancing, but then Aquamans armour would be wrong. Maybe its an oversight.

Unless i'm completely wrong and it is all a troll.

Also, is DC Films the new Marvel Studios type deal?

i think it's just a branding thing

like how they use the hashtag #DCTV for their shows

But everything seems to fall under the DC Entertainment moniker

CZGMNqcWcAAODon.png:large

https://www.facebook.com/wonderwomanfilm

So when are we expecting Black Adam to show up? You don't cast The Rock and then not use him for 4 years.

I think it's possible he'll be one of the Justice League: Part one villains. JL is so ambiguous right now as to what they want to do. They have to establish Cyborg's origins which involved Darkseid in the new 52.

I thought the last we heard of Shazam is that it wasn't even going to be connected to this universe.

It gets brought up a lot but here are two reasons that come to mind:

DC's blog confirmed the slate was all one universe.

The rock confirms the worlds are all interconnected.

Kevin T's comments that it would be different from justice league, I think were misinterpreted. He was talking more tonally.

Personally I think it would be weird to announce all the movies on the slate and not have them connected. Otherwise why not list Justice League Dark (which has had more work done on it than most of the DC films so far), or Sandman.

Also this lineup is the one they've been pushing across all their media since the new 52. The animated movies & the comics feature the slate's heroes. The upcoming cartoon looks like it will as well. If John's has a creative hand in the DCEU, I'm sure it's in universe, Shazam is a l east one of his favorite pet characters. It seems like he hasn't allowed any other writer to do an ongoing about him since the new 52 launched.

IconGrist

Like I said in the DCEU thread it doesn't make sense for that poster to mean the seven seas. It's just one giant kingdom so it must be referring to the 7 League members.

The real question is - If the 7 consists of Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, Cyborg, Aquaman and Flash, where does Shazam fit in?

IconGrist

There's a ton of reasons I hate Devin.

But i think this quality of his is the biggest

He always makes himself out to be some sort of victim by the Internet. When he is one of the most offensive people you can find.

It still irks me that he is so proud to be considered a comics gatekeeper.

I was on YouTube the other day rummaging through videos of comic related things (as I often do because I can't seem to sleep more than 5 hours at a time) and listened to him in various things. I can't imagine it being enjoyable to be in his company.

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
Are we expecting some Justice League teasing tonight?

They start shooting in May or something like that? What could they show? Maybe some more concept art or something like that, but I think the focus will be on BvS, WW and SS.

Just tell me Zimmer is scoring JL and I'm set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom