• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Batman vs Superman: World's Finest Three-Year Wait

Status
Not open for further replies.
That looks like Steve Gotenburg with a wig.

XMuk5zB.gif

I thought you were one of the cool guys Bob.

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
Tyrese won't happen

Can't happen

should not happen

must not happen

brawly

I hope we see Flash in this. I wasn't sold on Ezra Miller but Perks of Being a Wallflower changed my mind. That probably got him the job.

Trejo will be in his 80's but the time WB put film in the camera on that shit. He'd be a mich better fit for his dad, like Johnny Depp/Keith Richards type thing in POTC.

Finally rewatched Man of Steel. I watched it with my younger brother. I liked it a lot the first time, but my younger brother wasn't a big fan.

We both liked it a lot more the second time. We're both a lot more hopeful now for the rest of the movies than before...and Batman v Superman was already my most anticipated movie in ages.

BadAss2961

Finally rewatched Man of Steel. I watched it with my younger brother. I liked it a lot the first time, but my younger brother wasn't a big fan.

We both liked it a lot more the second time. We're both a lot more hopeful now for the rest of the movies than before...and Batman v Superman was already my most anticipated movie in ages.
Listening to Flight just now, i'm reminded of how pretty blown away I was by Man of Steel the first time I saw it.

IconGrist

Love Man of Steel.

And speaking of which, I'm seeing murmurs we might get announcements for solo Superman and Batman movies tonight. I don't think my heart can take it.

Pachimari

Love Man of Steel.

And speaking of which, I'm seeing murmurs we might get announcements for solo Superman and Batman movies tonight. I don't think my heart can take it.

Where did you hear we might get announcement for Man of Steel 2 and The Batman tonight? Twitter?

I feel like The Batman announcement is just around the corner since Affleck gets all the way up to confirming he's directing it when he's asked about it.

a916

Where did you hear we might get announcement for Man of Steel 2 and The Batman tonight? Twitter?

Didn't hear any rumors but I did hear a Jon Schnepp feels the timing is right... he's not predicting it but he feels like it should/would happen tonight.

Blegh, watching my nephew tonight so I won't be able to watch Flash until tomorrow. Still be able to catch the DC special though.

Bat solo confirmation + directors for GLC & Shazam would be intense.

Loxley

At my most optimistic, I'm hoping to see a reveal of Flash and Cyborg's costumes and maybe another look at Aquaman. But I think they'll keep the real megaton announcements (casting a directing related) for SDCC this year.

Years of surviving GAF during E3 press conferences has taught me to always temper my expectations for these sorts of things.

Magwik

Banned
At my most optimistic, I'm hoping to see a reveal of Flash and Cyborg's costumes and maybe another look at Aquaman. But I think they'll keep the real megaton announcements (casting a directing related) for SDCC this year.

Years of surviving GAF during E3 press conferences has taught me to always temper my expectations for these sorts of things.

SDCC will be about Justice League and Wonder Woman

jett

D-Member
They showed nothing new from SS. I guess there will be a trailer at the end.

Anyway, what's up with Kevin Smith. I thought he had a lost a lot of weight. Did he gain it back?

jett

D-Member
They still refuse to show footage of Wonder Woman actually speaking. Not if it's on purpose but it's certainly odd. :p

Is that all the WW footage we getting? MEH.

Really good special, I hope that becomes an annual thing. That clip showed me they really know how to boil down their characters to their essence and what's good about them.

Suicide squad is impressive, it's my most hyped movie now. Though I don't think it will be as comical as the trailer painted it.

Unfortunately my stream froze for the first third so I didn't see the new BvS shots, just the one where Superman was walking through the court. It looked so surreal.

WW footage was good but few shots. It seemed very grounded and aimed at telling a story rather than being a blockbuster event.

My only real disappointment is no mention of Shazam. This doesn't really bode well for the property.

a916

Really good special, I hope that becomes an annual thing. That clip showed me they really know how to boil down their characters to their essence and what's good about them.

Suicide squad is impressive, it's my most hyped movie now. Though I don't think it will be as comical as the trailer painted it.

Unfortunately my stream froze for the first third so I didn't see the new BvS shots, just the one where Superman was walking through the court. It looked so surreal.

WW footage was good but few shots. It seemed very grounded and aimed at telling a story rather than being a blockbuster event.

My only real disappointment is no mention of Shazam. This doesn't really bode well for the property.

Why did they announce it so early? It boggled my mind... not only that but the Rock was Tyresing it for a few year before that... unless he's going to be in Justice League as Shazam (he plays both in my scenario)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom