• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Batman vs Superman: World's Finest Three-Year Wait

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magwik

Banned
Why did they announce it so early? It boggled my mind... not only that but the Rock was Tyresing it for a few year before that... unless he's going to be in Justice League as Shazam (he plays both in my scenario)

I still think Black Adam will appear in either Suicide Squad, Wonder Woman, or Justice League.

I think WB wanted to nab him because of marvel grabbing Bautista. Wrestlers might become a hot commodity for super hero film roles, maybe WB was afraid marvel would pick him up so they gave him a contract for now.

They could always give him a villain role for another movie.

Ashhong

I don't want to venture too much into the OT, can we have all related footage linked in here if you have youtube links? I've only seen the SS trailer. Is there more?

Loxley

Here is the last bit they showed.

That same channel is uploading clips from the special.

l203lm2.jpg

cJWtWuo.png

Penguin

It's kind of funny how easily the SS trailer just displeased all of those terrible talking points

Like no jokes

And the universe being "grounded" which meant no fun comic booky stuff. And they are like.. magical sword and demons... sure why not

Loxley

It's kind of funny how easily the SS trailer just displeased all of those terrible talking points

Like no jokes

And the universe being "grounded" which meant no fun comic booky stuff. And they are like.. magical sword and demons... sure why not

Oh and a crocodile guy too.

Speaking of Croc, looks like they've altered his eyes from the original trailer:

r0EtQSh.jpg

u2CysVj.jpg

Penguin

Nothing of interest shown in the BvS section. I guess they finally ran out of footage to show amirite

Hey there was a segment with the Batmobile I wanna see

And we finally know what he and Lois was talking about

And of course the big revelation
Lex knows all!

Flash concept looks a little too "Injustice" for me, but it could also be the art style they went with for the concept stuff. Hopefully it looks better in live action.

I dont like the concept art, but the artistry behind the realised Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman costumes are wonderful. I have no doubt the actual thing will be impressive.

a916

Those Flash concepts varied so much I have no idea which one is the one they plan on using... sounds like they haven't settled on one particular design just yet.

Ashhong

That was all there was for BvS? Well that's my fault for building my own hype.

SS looked amazing though. Well cut trailer. Cmon Snyder, where is your amazing trailer skills? Hoping for the final trailer to be signature Snyder

a916

God. I want to be excited about this (mainly because of Affleck's Batman), but part of me knows I should know better.

Go in with open or low expectations... nothing to lose right? Worst case scenario, it doesn't hit for you, there's plenty of other movies while DC comes around from another swing. Maybe a Affleck directed/Terrio written standalone

Man I just can't do it in these DC threads anymore.
Jesus the fanboys just go in and ruin any discussion to be had.

Dude in the WW thread was the breaking point "i won't make a judgement... this doesn't look good!"
Based on 5 seconds of footage for a movie a year + out that has been filming for a month, ugh.
Literally what is there to even take from that clip thats enough to form a negative opinion of?

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp

Dude in the WW thread was the breaking point "i won't make a judgement... this doesn't look good!"
Based on 5 seconds of footage for a movie a year + out that has been filming for a month, ugh.

Oddly enough, the WW thread is mostly positive. At least compared to any BvS thread lol.

a916

Oddly enough, the WW thread is mostly positive. At least compared to any BvS thread lol.

The SS thread has turned into the "well glad this exists because BvS looks like CRAP" lol...

Love this shot though, can't believe we never got anything as cool as this in the Nolan universe (ripped straight out of Arkham Knight):

C3GQmz9.gif

Error

they need to start doing this kind of stuff more often, like have these specials to get new looks at upcoming projects and even drops some bombs here and there. Much better than waiting for bootlegs at Comic-con.

guek

Banned
they need to start doing this kind of stuff more often, like have these specials to get new looks at upcoming projects and even drops some bombs here and there. Much better than waiting for bootlegs at Comic-con.

tbh, comic-con panels should just be live-streamed to start with.

Error

tbh, comic-con panels should just be live-streamed to start with.

They are never going live-streamed stuff from comic-con because of nerd entitlement. "Why should others be able to watch something I paid a lot of money to see exclusively!?" etc...

Literally what is there to even take from that clip thats enough to form a negative opinion of?

The WW thread is pretty positive to my surprise. What annoys me are those people in the Suicide Squad trailer thread finding every opportunity to shit on BvS. Some just cant help themselves I guess.

Pachimari

I wonder what he's doing there in the desert wearing a coat. And what that demon in the background is all about. Maybe it's a hallucination or dream when he is captured?

Error

The demon looking thing is a Parademon, and I'm sure it was put there intentionally and not just some easter egg. Specially if you know where it comes from.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom