• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Batman vs Superman: World's Finest Three-Year Wait

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess you football folk will get this

K7xboUX.png

MartyStu

I did too.

DC has spent so much time trying to modernize a character that, by his very nature, will never need it. The only thing that truly needs to be kept with the times is the world issues he is surrounded by.

Except reality (and sales) points to something actually being wrong.

DC may be generally incompetent with a lot of things, but they are correct when it comes to how people feel and react to the character.

Compbros

Except reality (and sales) points to something actually being wrong.

DC may be generally incompetent with a lot of things, but they are correct when it comes to how people feel and react to the character.

What's wrong is the character is confusing. Who is Superman today? They keep trying to give people what they want but people want different things and, at times, things that don't matter to who the character is.

strafer

Hopefully with the two spots it's on with Batman and one with Superman and then with the full trailer coming it's everyone.

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
I hope both spots are basically Batman beating the shit out of Superman.

Bring it Superman-GAF.

BadAss2961

I guess you football folk will get this

K7xboUX.png
Cam takes after Superman, does the suit rip every time he scores. Peyton is the old vet challenging the new young stud, guess that makes him Batman.

Pretty corny until someone tweeted this:
CaoxQ9aUAAAd8pb.jpg

lol

Btw, there also happens to be another guy on Carolina they call Batman.

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
People enjoying their lunch, and that idiot just flies over them. What a dick.

Gimme that damn trailer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom