• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Batman vs Superman: World's Finest Three-Year Wait

Status
Not open for further replies.

BadAss2961

Zack Snyder is a visual director first and foremost, when was the last time he was paired with an Oscar winning writer? That's something this movie has going for it than none of his previous ones did.
This is what has me excited as well. Zack Snyder is one of the more fascinating directors in the game with visuals, easily the best we have in this comic book genre, and the fact that he's dedicated to the source material is a huge plus. This time he's paired with a good writer and the wise guidance of Affleck, who's not only on a huge roll, but widely respected and adored. These 3 combined could have all the gaps covered to make a great team.
Thing is, Snyder might resort to over-use of slo-mo this time around. I don't want that. MoS had some visceral action scenes with zero slo-mo

I want it somewhere in the middle. We can get both the breakneck speed of Man of Steel and the signature Snyder slo-mo to highlight cool shots. Having seen 300 again recently, Zack's really good at this.
Looks like someone saw the trailer in the UK already. She went to go see Deadpool by the way. https://twitter.com/NickiDupre/status/697462604378284032

Bootleg trailer might beat the official one.

a916

This thread is dying soon. :(

tumblr_n5o3tpmUre1tbhhk0o1_400.gif

Does it die on page 400?

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
I got the Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman Dr. Pepper cans today. I didn't see the Lois or Lex ones unfortunately.

How does WW taste like?
I had to

Snyder dropped the AquaMomoa pic at like 1am EST. He drops shit whenever the hell he feels like it.

It's almost 00:00 here, need to wake up at 7 in the morning. But I don't want to miss it, and I don't even know if they'll drop it today.

IconGrist

I think it's safe to say it's not coming within the next 18 hours. If you guys need to go to bed then by all means. I wouldn't expect it for at least another 24 hours. That's being generous.

I'm going to say very late tonight, so 12:00 EST. My guess is they want the full 24 hour exposure for America, same as the last trailer, to get comparable marketing numbers.

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
You guys don't understand the rules. The moment I go to bed, that shit will be online. That kinda stuff always happens. I need it :(

Penguin

Would be funny if you folks ran down the clock on this thread waiting for a trailer then don't have space to actually discuss it before this thread is.... put down. :(

IconGrist

Would be funny if you folks ran down the clock on this thread waiting for a trailer then don't have space to actually discuss it before this thread is.... put down. :(

There would be an OT thread anyway (and I promise not to engage with any trolls) and past that we have your DCEU thread.

Penguin

You folks are nuts!

Working yourselves up over something they haven't officially promised or hinted at! :p

*Goes back to watching Teen Wolf*

a916

generic_username

I switched to an alt account to ditch my embarrassing tag so I could be an embarrassing Naughty Dog fanboy in peace. Ask me anything!
Looks like Civil War and Deadpool got the most positive buzz from their superbowl ads. BvS actually did really well too though considering how low key the Turkish Airline spots were.

Very relevant to this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom