• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Batman vs Superman: World's Finest Three-Year Wait

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaanyboi

Banned
Yeah, I like it too but Amell is the worst actor on that show.

point and counterpoint

Arrow-muse-of-fire-l-oliver-queen-helena-bertinelli-gif-10.jpg

Man, the photography and lighting in this movie is gonna be out of this world good.

It could very well be the best aspects of the movie. Although I'm very excited to see what Zimmer bust out.

Everyone must be having such absurds amount of fun working on this.

Man, the photography and lighting in this movie is gonna be out of this world good.

It could very well be the best aspects of the movie. Although I'm very excited to see what Zimmer bust out.

Everyone must be having such absurds amount of fun working on this.

Pretty crazy that the dude has to reboot his Batman score for BVS, but yes I am very interested in how he will handle it.

the dark coloured filter reminds me of the current cartoon DC movies like Son of Batman and Justice League War (or even young Justice)

that darker colour tone

how about nanomachines

since you know the comic suit is made up of nanomachines.... that and MoS had the whole Krypton nanoachine robots and what not... therefore

NANOMACHINES SON

I hope Cavill has more to work with in this film. Still undecided if it was Goyer's shitty writing that led to him feeling so mundane and absent in the role. Could be a combination of both.

IconGrist

MoS tried to do too much and fit it into 2 hours. You can tell by the way the first half is paced in comparison to the second half.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom