• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battle Rap |OT| Gon watch this work

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Nah, this is live. Angry Fan turnt all the way up 0 to 100 on Lush One for saying don't let these east coast motherfuckers dictate our conversation.
lol Danny Myers on the line right now not saying he didn't get paid and Lush is like YO YOU FUCK WITH ME RIGHT WE DONT HAVE TO TALK ABOUT THIS ON AIR

Lol.. First UW High Stakes doesn't pay Lux fully, now Ether is the same too? SMH seems like nobody but vetted league owners and ARP can estimate costs for events

EDIT: Or not? Danny now saying he hasn't been paid for his last 2 KOTD battles either (KG and Bigg K).

Finally got around to seeing this battle and it's in contention for my top 10 battles of the year. Holy fuck this shit was fire. Marlo & Shuffle>>>>>

They broke down the shit out of Zen so immaculately, especially in the first. Managed to contextualize their diss's in such a polished fashion that I was up to speed on everything they mentioned without ever having heard of Zen before this battle.

Jesus Christ and their chemistry was so on point in this shit. So much so that when they mentioned their competitors had none it landed deep because, despite that being a very subjective or nebulous claim, it was readily apparent next to Marlo and Shuffle.

Dialect did impress me in this battle though, I'll be checking for him now. His fuck with his delivery and he had a lot of good rapping. It just wasn't enough up against Shufflo T's none stop clever concepts & angles.

That double time/grime shit Dialect & Zen did in the 2nd was tight though. If they had more ideas of that caliber it could have been more debatable.

Y'all hearing this Serius Jones vs Lush One argument on Angry Fan Radio?

been fallowing this on twitter a bit, about to listen in.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Lol this Lush interview is wild, just digging his grave progressively and getting sonned by Serius for 2 hours. Cliffs:

- Budget cut on Ether last minute before the event went down, saying he emptied his own bank account just to make the event happen at all
- Calling FilmOn employees racist and he will only do business again with them if they give reparations back to the culture.
- Serius says he had to pay for a flight and hotel himself because they didn't come through, after initially coming way down on his price because of it being last minute
- Serius says he's said he was going to pay him day after day after day
- Lush says it's Serius' fault because Serius conducted bad business airing it out that he wasn't paid and causing other people to be demanding, accusing Serius of breaching his contract multiple times and says they already bent over backwards to accomodate him for stuff like extra flights
- Basically Lush is being called out on everything he says, pretty much everything he's saying is a contradiction (first he says Jones is overpaid, then he's owed money, constantly going back and forth between him owing Serius and not owing him shit etc.)
- Serius says he got multiple cheques that all bounced that Lush used to buy time
- Lush saying he got shot at yesterday, randomly

I don't know who's telling the truth, but hey, Danny hasn't been paid, Daylyt hasn't been paid, Nitty hasn't been paid, etc. etc. and Lush seriously avoided every single question and retorted with an insult while saying Serius Jones is the one who can't even have a normal conversation.

Serius also brought up Young B and how he had a conversation with him the day before he died, implied about Lush's snakery, which is interesting because Young B was the first person to call him and Aspect One out on their swindling.

I know one thing for sure, and I've felt this way for a long time. Angry Fan is a terrible listener and his follow up questions are aggravating as shit.

Jesus Christ. I'm up to the part where Lush says that after how filmon pulled the budget out from under him, he would need a major policy change and reparations made to the battle community to fuck with them again.

Angry Fan responds with "I thought you said you weren't fucking with culture vultures." YEAH CLEARLY NOT, that's why he said they would have to change their entire policy and make up for what they did.

Jesus, just let the guest talk uninterrupted if that's what you're going to add to the conversation.

- Basically Lush is being called out on everything he says, pretty much everything he's saying is a contradiction (first he says Jones is overpaid, then he's owed money, constantly going back and forth between him owing Serius and not owing him shit etc.)

Shit like this had a chance at being properly clarified. Like during the segment where Lush was essentially saying that Serius was contractually owed a certain amount, but was taking advantage of miscommunications to hustle a higher price.

Angry fan ideally should have asked what the fuck lush meant by that. IF HE WASNT THE WORST INTERVIEWER EVERRRR

edit:

Finished parsing through that fuckery laden interview. Let's be real here, it's clear that Angry Fan was rocking with Jones. Going on like "I got you nigga" and laughing while Serius was going off. Not even telling Lush that the dude who was calling it was actually Serius Jones. Which is a courtesy they've given every other interview guest for a potentially contentious caller (like when caustic called in on aye verb). Also asking Lush hella loaded questions and not even letting him finish his answer, but letting Jones go on for as long as he wanted.

I don't believe Angry Fan set it up this way but the interview played out like an ambush. Lush didn't even contradict himself as much as he was just forced to jump back and forth throughout the timeline of events and answer a hundred permutations of the same questions he already touched on.

If you actually listen to what Lush says it's pretty apparent that at one point he was gonna accommodate Jones' demands and break him off the money (apparently he felt it was undeserved throughout but nobody can truly know that). Jones cut out on the conversation and also threatened violence, put it on a recently deceased friend and said he would rape Lush's wife (lush never screengrabbed that tweet so the validity is unknown).

At that point apparently Lush said fuck it and decided not to pay him backed by the fact that Jones breached his contract multiple times. Obviously it was because he thought Jones was being a dickhead, but that's his legal reasoning or whatever.

Personally I think Lush should have just cut him off the bread anyway, just to be extra-upstanding on the business end. Kept it private then black-balled Jones from the Fresh Coast after that. But at the end of the day, if Jones did really breach the contract he's not entitled to pay someone who's threatening to "ride up on him" amongst other things.

Lush should have just kept this all private and not taken the juvenile route publishing those tweets.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Finished parsing through that fuckery laden interview. Let's be real here, it's clear that Angry Fan was rocking with Jones. Going on like "I got you nigga" and laughing while Serius was going off. Not even telling Lush that the dude who was calling it was actually Serius Jones. Which is a courtesy they've given every other interview guest for a potentially contentious caller (like when caustic called in on aye verb). Also asking Lush hella loaded questions and not even letting him finish his answer, but letting Jones go on for as long as he wanted.

I don't believe Angry Fan set it up this way but the interview played out like an ambush. Lush didn't even contradict himself as much as he was just forced to jump back and forth throughout the timeline of events and answer a hundred permutations of the same questions he already touched on.

If you actually listen to what Lush says it's pretty apparent that at one point he was gonna accommodate Jones' demands and break him off the money (apparently he felt it was undeserved throughout but nobody can truly know that). Jones cut out on the conversation and also threatened violence, put it on a recently deceased friend and said he would rape Lush's wife (lush never screengrabbed that tweet so the validity is unknown).

At that point apparently Lush said fuck it and decided not to pay him backed by the fact that Jones breached his contract multiple times. Obviously it was because he thought Jones was being a dickhead, but that's his legal reasoning or whatever.

Personally I think Lush should have just cut him off the bread anyway, just to be extra-upstanding on the business end. Kept it private then black-balled Jones from the Fresh Coast after that. But at the end of the day, if Jones did really breach the contract he's not entitled to pay someone who's threatening to "ride up on him" amongst other things.

Lush should have just kept this all private and not taken the juvenile route publishing those tweets.
This is pretty much the opposite I got out of the interview, despite AngryFan's admitted bias.

Lush doesn't have his story straight, and has been going back and forth. He was scrambling on air to make up shit. He never answered the questions directly or clearly, he just dodged and dodged and dodged and dodged and then used his frustration to justify not paying his dividends (assuming he did not overpay already, which sounds sketchy as hell as a premise). He's too shifty, and used like 5 different reasons to explain why he didn't pay Serius Jones after the fact, says he wouldn't talk and later admitted to them texting, and then when Serius was off the phone he was talking about how Serius knew already that he wasn't gonna get paid, and how battle rap isn't like modelling, etc. It sounded like he was on some fuckshit even before Serius got on air.

Lush brought this upon himself. Didn't he threaten violence first too? Saying Serius should get out of LA? Either way, I thought Serius handled this much better, he was to the point whereas Lush couldn't go a sentence without prefacing that Serius is a dick. Way too much smoke in Lush' corner. A lot of it validated by the fact that everyone else hasn't been paid yet.

Serius definitely came off way better just by his phone being louder/yelling and getting to speak his piece uninterrupted. Lush is bad at being concise and rambles, it looks especially bad when he's trying to make his point and is continually cut off by Serius roasting him. Serius also clowned the fuck out of Lush and made him look stupid. Accusing Lush of a lot of the shit he was actually doing but being much more convincing.

But as far as the points Lush was making, the entire interview I heard him saying essentially the same thing. He was gonna pay Serius, he's having trouble coming up with the money because Filmon cut the budget and he's coming out of pocket. Serius escalates the conversation with violent threats toward Lush & his wife. Serius also abruptly leaves a meeting they set up (Serius' reason for this is very weak). At this point Lush is fed up and cuts him out, using the prior contract breach's to justify it contractually.

I'm assuming Lush put up with all this because he wanted to, until that point, keep Serius on board as a talent for future events.

I don't think Lush handled this shit as professionally as he should of at all or even professionally at all. But at the same time I understand Lush for not paying someone who's saying he's gonna ride up on you and rape your wife. If you believe those claims. It seems like battlers usually don't get pay docked for breach of contract, but if you're gonna talk crazy to the dude who's paying you I can't blame him for using that option.

Also I feel like a lot of the miscommunication between the two of them comes from Lush at times talking to Serius and at other times dealing with his manager. The discrepancies with Lush comping the Hotel and the situation with the flights seems that way to me. Serius was also intentionally leaving out certain details to make his case stronger.

Honestly the Danny Myers shit is way crazier IMO. The implications that has for the organization for the Fresh Coast behind the scenes are staggering. I still can't believe that Lush and Aspect never discussed that and Lush didn't know.

Roc Vs. DNA was much closer than I was thinking it would be, also not as good. Tay Roc didn't do that great I thought, and DNA didn't do THAT bad overall.

Lush One is the complete opposite of professional. Everything he's in charge of turns to shit.

Actually Lush has a history of putting on some of the best events. GT Westcoast threw the best events in that whole league and the money was proper as well. The early KOTD Westcoast events were on point too. Only more recently has that changed and it probably has more to do with things out of his control happening.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Spit That Heat: Chef Trez vs. Craig Lamar. Battle proper starts 3 min sin.

Been seeing this bubbling everywhere. Bout to go in.

Very entertaining battle. Both these guys brought it, but Chef Trez just had that extra creativity. Highly recommend this battle. Some of my favourite bars:

I'll make you clap your own body, step music

Make the steel rise like laboratory doors

Send Chef a tip like a satisfied customer

Doctors gonna be left in shock like they just finished jellyfishing

So many n***as busting in your crib it's like you got older sisters

Put you to sleep mid-sentence like you narcoleptic

"Sparking with the largest clip and get to pointing at whoevers waving at me like an auctionist"

That shit is hard as fuck, but wtf is an auctionist lmao. It's an auctioneer

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Yo honestly

I'm more excited to see more of this Trez dude in the new year than Gjonaj
My thirst for that Gjonaj is real, but now I feel it isn't going to live up to expectations on some Detox lite shit.

I need a new golden white boy to back now that Sno has fallen off the face of the Earth, Real Deal is having consistently shaky performances, Rone is getting ducked
and yes you know I had to mention that Danja Zone battle not dropping yet again #fucknorbes
, Stay is losing a bit of his magic and Kid Twist is on and off.

Also WTF @ a KOTD copyright claim getting the FilmOn channel taken down on YT. Man what the hell is going on over there.

I never really understood the whole thing with Ether anyways. It went from Big Daddy Alki's pockets are going to let us book anybody, to this guy won't even give us the money to pay everyone. A lot of stuff didn't make sense from the jump.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
This is like DNA vs. Big T with that narrow escape of a body. I liked some of Eurghs angles and he had some punches but JJDD kind of smoked him in every respect. Eurgh was really trying hard to cater to the crowd and looked very uncomfortable.

JJDD so weird. Showed up vs. Eurgh and T-Top but came all flabby against Verb and Reed Dollaz.

EDIT: Xcel dropped from the PGs? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Xcel is one of the nicest. Shit, I even heard him on The War Report saying how his contract wasn't strictly just URL, maybe it was only Traphouse and not the Boston Card?

EDIT2: lol

1601564_10152955136807350_8070955268603960209_n.jpg

Not only that, but in Chris Unbias' latest blog he said Danny Myers paid Rex $12k to battle and Rex isn't answering his calls and indirectly asking for more money. What the fuck has Danny been doing. He got paid more for his two UFF battles than every other battle he did. Also, little known fact, Chilla paid JC to battle him.

Furyous

Battle rappers are paying each other to battle?!! Did Danny make that 12K back? This is a bad look for everyone if it's true.

This is why the whole business side of this thing is a fools errand. Dudes are treating it like a hustle but want to be regarded like they're sports stars. There is nothing less interesting in battle rap than all these dudes trying to leverage each other to get (over)paid.

Somebody introduce another tourney style organization where the only person to get paid is the winner. Let these dudes put in work to earn their money rather than play these negotiation games.

Not only that, but in Chris Unbias' latest blog he said Danny Myers paid Rex $12k to battle and Rex isn't answering his calls and indirectly asking for more money. What the fuck has Danny been doing. He got paid more for his two UFF battles than every other battle he did.

Unless Danny is pulling the ultimate Real Deal, establishing such a severe angle for himself that he can precipitate the tactic, this looks terrible. Danny is just getting worked left and right on cash.

Luckily he already battled Verb and Bigg K, because they would have killed him with this angle.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Still powering my way through the recent AFRs now.

Lol now Diz is saying he only got $10k. And Danny is only owed $600 for the Heartless battle, that was his fee. Man, listening to Danny on AFR is the most confusing shit. He was so frustrated he didn't get paid for the KG battle that he said he didn't even want money for the Bigg K battle? WAT. And Lush One hasn't called him even though he promised he would at the end of the last AFR?

Money got the game all fucked up. I understand Hitman and Clips' gripes. There isn't a battle rapper out there that can sell tickets like Hitman, and Clips has that street following that bleeds into wherever he goes, and is damn near guaranteed to get you a ton of views (racks up the views quick on KOTD where most of the subscribers don't appear to be heavy watchers). Not only that but Clips' adjusts his price depending on the scale of the event and Smack knows he was wrong for shortchanging him on the B Magic situation.

Thanks, Mook.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Rock Paper Scissors is the line of the year right?
Yes

I'm also making a list of my favourite lines because im sick as hell right now lol

Some of the simplest lines are the best.

Some say my bars go over heads, well read a book
Xcel vs Stash

They said you got Saga on BET, the Christian dude
I said I don't give a fuck n***a, my grandmother's a Christian too

T-Top vs. Th3 Saga

I don't even know who a majority of these new guys are.
Go watch Xcel vs. Daylyt and watch Daylyt get fucking obliterated. It's also worth it for Daylyt baiting K-Shine into cheering for an ass slapping line.

Yes

I'm also making a list of my favourite lines because im sick as hell right now lol

Some of the simplest lines are the best.

Some say my bars go over heads, well read a book
Xcel vs Stash

They said you got Saga on BET, the Christian dude
I said I don't give a fuck n***a, my grandmother's a Christian too

T-Top vs. Th3 Saga

Go watch Xcel vs. Daylyt and watch Daylyt get fucking obliterated. It's also worth it for Daylyt baiting K-Shine into cheering for an ass slapping line.

Well after watching Xcel beat Anubis and went back and watched all his stuff. But I meant guys like Ahdi Boom, Danny Myers, Prez Mafia, Steams etc., where did these guys come from. I looked them up and apparently they been had URL battles. Granted, this is the very first season of UFF I've seen and apparently they all come from that along with their other smaller home leagues. I guess I just blanked out.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Well after watching Xcel beat Anubis and went back and watched all his stuff. But I meant guys like Ahdi Boom, Danny Myers, Prez Mafia, Steams etc., where did these guys come from. I looked them up and apparently they been had URL battles. Granted, this is the very first season of UFF I've seen and apparently they all come from that along with their other smaller home leagues. I guess I just blanked out.
They're all just the new generation of MCs, usually start in smaller leagues (Spit That Heat, TraphouseNY, etc.) and then URL tries to take ownership of them through the PGs. Most of them are kind of established or have their best battles before they hit UFF tho. Same thing happened back then with the big names today too (Hitman/Verb/Ill/Magic all come from Street Status, Surf/Suge come from Block City, Goodz/Tech 9/Arsonal/K-Shine from Lionz Den) and URL always used to put the places other rappers came from in the intros. Those leagues are just different today.

It can be polarizing at times but I'm liking most of the new blood and the PGs have been refreshing in comparison to main stage battles IMO.

They're all just the new generation of MCs, usually start in smaller leagues (Spit That Heat, TraphouseNY, etc.) and then URL tries to take ownership of them through the PGs. Most of them are kind of established or have their best battles before they hit UFF tho. Same thing happened back then with the big names today too (Hitman/Verb/Ill/Magic all come from Street Status, Surf/Suge come from Block City, Goodz/Tech 9/Arsonal/K-Shine from Lionz Den) and URL always used to put the places other rappers came from in the intros. Those leagues are just different today.

It can be polarizing at times but I'm liking most of the new blood and the PGs have been refreshing in comparison to main stage battles IMO.

Co-signed.

I'm familiar with all that but with everybody and their mother opening a league and watering down stuff I guess between the very first PG class to this one, I just didn't pay attention. Apparently there's been like 4 PG classes.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
holy shit... Is lush still supporting these twats or what?
He kind of avoided saying no outright in case Alki could compensate him on their next event I guess, but he also said the FilmOn staff were super racist and stuff.

Also in the last AFR interview he kind of casually mentioned at the end he was trying to get sober so.. uh.. doesn't help the mounting evidence of and admitted negligence on Lush' part.

Zonar

Holy shit dumbfoundead is at BO5

Holy shit

EDIT: Daylyt vs. Quest Mcody. Watch this shit y'all. This is the real deal. Giving JJDD vs. T-Top a run for one rounder of the year IMO.

EDIT2: I don't know man, this is hard to call. IMO Mcody edged it, especially with that last line, which even Daylyt admitted caught him off guard. But then Day had lines like the
Miranda
one. Ffffffffffffuuuuuuuuu

I thought this was great

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
That line came out of nowhere so yeah I'll give it to him.

Day has the best third round of the year against Verb, IMHO.

Who's your (everyone in this post) top five disappointing of the year?
You mean most disappointing artists or battles? I think Chris Unbias' blog is pretty good, but my top 5 is slightly different b/c I think some of those guys fell off before 2014.

5) Yung Ill - He made his return at the tail end of last year and yet going into this year.. the magic just isn't there anymore. It's just not the same anymore, and it's hard to verbalize. He's just average, and going back to his old battles, I'm confident he was never always like this and dude just fell off. Just feels like the motivation is gone, and it's sad because Ill is one of those dudes. Or was.

4) Real Deal - A personal favourite of mine that had a string of shaky and mediocre performances all year long: Rosenberg Raw, Chilla Jones, Daylyt, Illmaculate, etc. None of those are particularly memorable, and I can't quote a bar from any of them.

3) Qleen Paper - Qleen has so much potential. He is well recognized as one of the most rounded battle rappers. Had great battles against Arsonal and QP, and it almost seemed like Qleen was ready to make a comeback, getting some fantastic match ups too (Rone, Mr. Wavy) and then... the fuckery began. From stealing deposits to not showing up to shit to asking league owners to fly you in early to get your shit written for you... SMH.

2) Aye Verb - This one is personal because I think Verb had a chance to be the GOAT and squandered it. Yeah, he had some good performances this year, but even many of those came with chokes, stumbles, that stupid ass extended Showtime intro to waste time, cheesy bars, etc. I'm not excited to watch battles from one of my favourites because I'm afraid it's going to be on some bullshit or he's gonna come at 60%. And that's sad.

1) Loaded Lux - Between falling into Hollow's trap by using an angle that everyone told him not to use and getting exposed for it in the battle, and that head-scratching performance against Mook, I'm pretty sure Lux has pidgeon-holed himself. Furthermore, Lux has failed to capitalize properly on his SM2 performance by constantly delaying his mixtapes and continually getting exposed for being a hypocrite. I think I'll care about Lux again if he goes back to that Miles Lux, which is best Lux. He loses even more points for doing vlad interview after vlad interview doing his best intelligent person impression. Seriously, he is just rambling in all of those.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
BBG: Ill Will vs. X-Factor.

Meh-to-okayish battle but dem
William Stryker and Team Rocket
lines doe.

X-Factor is too far gone. He's completely forgot why people liked him in the first place. Just stop, X. Claiming crowd bias and nobody cheering for Yak too. Bodybag.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
RBE: Swave Sevah vs. Show Off. Show Off getting exponentially better battle after battle, his style is really developing IMO. This dude went NUTS against Swave, goddamn.

Lush is in rehab. Also, Lush's wife describes Serius Jones dealings a bit more in detail. The interviewer is pretty much insufferable, fair warning.

brehs, I made an embarassingly long list of my favourite punches this year and I don't know whether I should post it or not because I went overboard :( I was bedridden and just watching battles tho :(

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Okay here it is. As a disclaimer, it's pretty much only the Top 8 I feel strongly about being above the rest, and the rest are pretty interchangeable. Also, I tried to include more memorable punches, and intentionally left out a lot of Ty Law because he's too nice for this list because I feel like I post his bars all the time. The links link directly to the bar too.

- - - - - - - - - -

62. Calicoe against Tsu Surf
That .44 mag will make a sucker n***a scream
So many shooters, we could show up at the Rucker with a team.

61. Danny Myers against Bigg K
When I rob you, don't move. Just give me your stacks and your bomb
There's no need for you to die (dye) like you're a natural blonde
Lush, I'm not fighting this big ass white boy, I'm letting off 5 shells atleast
THen, hide the metal like Roswell debris
You love that bitch, but I'm telling you that broad is trouble
She's on one knee, surrounded by helmets like she called a huddle
I blow big holes in this big bitch, then I'm looking for the next contender
I touched that 9, Tre and 12 and had to register as a sex offender

60. Cortez against Johnny Storm
I'm made, right? The fear in your heart? That's stagefright.
So how does it feel, Storm, knowing your grave site is a grave sight?
Blade or knife through his windpipe,
With a shank or knife, now he's gasping, missing air like the Malaysian flight.

59. Danny Myers against Bigg K
I'll chase this n***a through the hood, he get his dash on, I get my blast on
He looked back at the pump like he forgot the number he's getting gas on
Keep fucking with me, and the triggers squeeze
Two pistols leave the scene smoking like when a ninja leave
Me get around your bitches? Don't let me.
You'll see me with a bottle, and two of your exes like Dos Equis

58. Show Off against Brizz Rawsteen
My n***as don't like the comments, they be mobbin' all out.
They say I sound like Surf. Tsu?-Nah-Me I'd rather ride the storm out.

57. Ty Law against Jimz
The owe me? Ima pop at them, air toys.
Them bullets are steroids, getting shot at Jimz (gyms).

56. Bigg K against Aye Verb
You gon' catch these elbows like a kickboxer
I'll put this bone through your nose like a witch doctor.

55. Bigg K against B Magic
Swinging that iron close range like a putt-putt game
This 50 gon' be Y B spinning like Young Buck chain.

54. Danny Myers against JC
My wordplay is cruel, I'll first grade a tool
Then put J on my feet like the first day of school.

53. Loaded Lux against Hollow Da Don
What they pay you at Smack n***a?
They probably paid you in smack.

52. Young X vs. Brizz Rawsteen
Better yet, I bet he's gonna come with all these he gon' hit me rhymes
When he really shoots like Duck Hunt.. his dogs start laughing after he misses 3 times.

51. Hollow Da Don against Loaded Lux
My bars give you that "GRRR, I just shitted" face.
His bars give you that "HMMM, I think I get it" face.

50. B Magic against JC
We're kicking in your door, 'bout 8 deep
Poppin' in your living room like.. like JC.

49. Head I.C.E. vs. The Deadman
Keep thinking I don't know n***as with low riders and candy paint
No hair on their heads, just tattoos of what the family thinks.
So let a n***a hop out on you and scream WEST SIDE! ..thinking it's a family thing.
'till you see the gloves and a n***a yell WOLF LOVE ..AND THERE'S YOUR NAME.

48. Charron vs. B Magic
You can't win(d) with the worst angles on Earth, keep flopping
You spit fire with a watered down flow, your heat's stopping
Fuck a one-dimensional punchline festival B's dropping
I just gave y'all the 4 elements like Rahzel when he's beatboxing.

47. Ty Law vs. Jimz
Fuck squaring up, shooting like that boy Curr'
I'm a crook, catch me on the screen with my face blurred
My St. Louis n***as talking about this match like it's a fake chinchilla, derty dis ain't fur (fair).

46. Bigg K vs. Big Kannon
I came in here with goons, in case shit get shaky
You came in here 30 deep... and it's just you ans Ms. Gracie
Last week I was in LA killing that Myers bitch
Now it's Kannon on deck like a pirate ship
Suck cock and eat a buck shot from close range
Got your chest poppin' and breaking down the middle like Soul Train
After you take this loss, I want your fat ass to go right home
I'm glad you mentioned Trick Trick, because your closet? A No Fly Zone
I do it for the streets, you do it for the sweets
Used to battle in the lunch room, loser had to eat
I'm the nicest on the card since Hallmark
When you go to sleep, you cover up with a car tarp

45. Bigg K against B Magic
Find your niece, under a sheet, underneath the lilacs
With her head cracked open like a Venus Fly Trap.

44. Stash against Xcel
Now Brocton n***as look up to Rocky Marciano
But it's Brookly, and where Hov from is the only Marcy I know

43. Big T vs. Bender
Where you're from, you say poutine is something you make with a meal
Where I'm from POO-TING.. is bullets ricocheting off the steel.

42. Hollow Da Don vs. Loaded Lux
You couldn't find anything to rhyme with hospital beds?
I mean, not pop with the lead, shot in the head, drop 'till he's dead?
You like to talk about Calicoe's pops and the feds.. even that rhymes with hospital beds.

41. Hitman Holla against O-Red
First degree murder, find his dreads on another cat.
I'll punch you in the middle of my verse, n***a. Rebuttal that.

40. Ty Law against Jimz
That strap long. Any car you have?
Swiss Cheesing (Swizz' cheese in) the back like the battle Free lost to Cass.

39. Charlie Clips against Tay Roc
So can you please forgive me for my sins now, because what I'm doing to him and his career is not fair
They say heaven got a ghetto, well if they've got a URL can you please make him top tier

38. Daylyt against Quest Mcody
A simple "don't do that" will stop the slander.
This time y'all gon' give me my props, without the props, or else it will be some proper gander (propaganda)
Watch I, black round in bare sight, it's not a Panda
Ima write until they remain silent, I know my Mirandas
I lift up arms for Quest's-chin like I got the answers.

37. Aye Verb against Goodz
I ride up, on this n***a chillin' on the weekend
Creepin', seat back, iron low, like I'm anemic
Ima wet everybody out here, cannonball off the deep end
Extensions.. Nina.. let me put my bitch weave in.

36. Young X against Brizz Rawsteen
Yeah I'm holding a gun that got 3 bodies on my waist
And I got a knife called eye-witness, because it 'saw a n***a face.

35. Young X against Brizz Rawsteen
And I know them n***as ain't say you was in charge..
..because if you got any street fame, you're dead, my mama told me shoot for the stars.

34. Young X against Brizz Rawsteen
You no-pack-of-newport let-me-borrow-a-cig ass n***a
You "I got 3 baby mommas but only 2 kids" ass n***a
You "My old lady be boosting us when we frustrated" ass n***a
You "I ALMOST hit the dice game yesterday" ass n***a
You "I got 5 pairs of boxers, 4 pairs of socks" ass n***a
You "I got Kool-Aid on my white tee cause we ain't got a mop" ass n***a
You "I borrow my momma's car and bring it back on E" ass n***a
You "Everytime something happen, everybody blames me!" ass n***a

33. Danny Myers against JC
What's up bitch n***a? That gat is by my hip.
My pistol got that extends like it can't satisfy it's bitch

32. Hitman Holla against Tsu Surf
Chill before I flash one, remix that blast son
Showoff: HOLLA LET ME GET 'EM
NAH YOU FUCKED UP MY LAST ONE
I'm thinkin' bout shooting a n***a, pull that beam out
Shots go, right through his chest, rip his spleen out
The doctors, pull his dreams out, his momma-
Showoff: FUCK THAT HOLLA, I'LL KNOCK HIM CLEAN OUT.

31. Xcel against Stash
I can see through your style.
You rhyme for approval, so your peoples is proud.
I show up 1 deep. And I leave with the crowd.

30. Calicoe against Hitman Holla
Is he gon' win? I know he 'bout to try.
He here looking like 2Pac's last picture, he KNOW he 'bout to die.

29. Anubis against Xcel
Smack, you're still wrong.
Giving me this fresh fruit to peel on
I'll Rambo your damn row, got me feeling like Stallone
You're the one I put the steel on, or still on, and if you make it, it's still on

28. Anubis against Xcel
But your chrome gonna spit? I feel at home, n***a quit.
Underground tunnels, how this cat'll comb (catacomb) through your shit.
You've got illusions of me losing. It just appears that you're mean.
I have you bringing the people to pay me, this a pyramid scheme.

27. Xcel against Anubis
See, you, get on your wave, switch frequencies and let my demons free
N***a, they squeeze until we-emp-ty
And watch the reaper get you before the EMTs.

26. Tsu Surf against Hitman Holla
Okay, I got caught with the strap, fuck it, I did a bid with it
Thank god they got 'em for posession, and they ain't catch up to what he did with it

25. Xcel against Anubis
My style's incurable, they ain't found a remedy yet.
When I spew shit, the doctorsc ome to view it
They look in the scope, like, "..this n***a got some NEW SHIT!"

24. Danny Myers against Brixx Belvedere
As soon as we leave this building, it's going to be a lot of bone breaking
I got n***as that are trained to handle Brixx like Stone Masons

23. Danny Myers against Brixx Belvedere
Kill witnesses, ain't nobody seen the shot
My n***as shooting Brixx like they don't care if they make the team or not

22. Stash against Xcel
I hate you new battle rap n***as. All this animation.. and bars be alright.
Y'all punches be weak, and most of you n***as just sound alike.
Doing all this extra shit, because y'all not as nice, so look for personals cause you don't think when it's time to write.

21. Xcel against Stash
I hear the critics. I see them when they look.
They say my bars go way over heads.. well read a book.

20. Xcel against Anubis
Fuck that Hollow, n***a
I can get in my safe, put the Wesson down, debate, put the switch in it's place
I could Slaughter your whole house with one clip from the K
Or butt-in (Budden), mid-round I'll smoke this cig in your face

19. Arsonal against Qleen Paper
Your bitch, I fuck her up, and down, my nickname Fendi to the dame
I'll have your whole body in a black plastic bag, you'll be looking like Missy in The Rain

18. Hitman Holla against O-Red, generally the entirety of Hitman's perspective on the O-Red getting his girl snatched situation)
He approached her, fixing his dreads, thought he was stylin'
They're talking, believe it or not, he got her smiling
Yellow thing, black, I mean she had a bad figure
She slid him the phone, I said... YEAH N***A *starts high fiving everyone*
But then he got to acting weird like he ain't been there before
He's waiting for her on the porch. I said Red... let the bitch knock on the door.
She walked in, saw Calicoe, Hollow, Conceited, X, Ill, Verb and INSTANTLY got to choosing
Cause she knew, the rappers he chose? She was losing.
She said, "you was cuter in the dark, but now I was mistaken"
"Where that n***a that yell Ball Game?" I said that'd be me.. but I'm taken.
She said, "Oh, where is that landslide n***a? He be baking fools"
Red's bitch ass gon' yell, "Oh, he's Taken 2."
Calicoe got done, you know, wiped the smut off
Red tried to kiss her before she could wipe the nut off

17. Chilla Jones against Daylyt
I hope you came with .44s and war forts.
If I lose? Think women's basketball. I'm a poor sport.

16. Ty Law vs. Jimz
That 40 spit, right by his ear, let his head buck
That shot public defender, fuck his hearing up

15. John John Da Don against T Top
I told her spit on my dick, bitch. She did that cock some good.
I made her disrespect the D like she was Shotgun Suge

14. Daylyt against Charlie Clips
N***a we bust chrome
The heat, done put more n***as to sleep than the Jigglypuff song

13. Tsu Surf against Hitman Holla
You was at practice, shooting, if you missed you did suicides
Them n***as came at us shooting, that was our practice, if you missed, that was suicide

12. DOT against Prep
You probably had a daddy, and a house, with a basement
I was serving fiends and addicts, to me, that's what base meant

11. Brizz Rawsteen against Dot
My machete? Disloyal. Imma tell these n***as why.
Because every time I argue, it always takes the other n***as side

10. T Top against City Towers
I started drawing lead all crazy, scribblin'
Shot the boy, but still beat the body like Zimmerman

9. Charlie Clips against Hitman Holla
Your brother likes jumping in on your remixes, well, let's see if he minds jumping inside of this hearse for you
It's gonna feel like everday you're dying and God's cursing you, because I had a special conversation with Yung Ill and maaaaaaaaan, I'm about to get so motherfucking personal
You know what Yung Ill told me?!
Nothing. But look at you, scared.

8. Xcel vs. Lotta Zay and 100 Bulletz
Come get me. Guerrilla mindstate, dumb gritty.
Give you a pound mid-round like Myers and Rum Nitty

7. Tsu Surf against Hitman Holla
Your mother was at the game, cardboard colours, front signs
My mother was in pain, if you want to speak to the inmate, press 9

6. Tsu Surf against Hitman Holla
Put him in my hood for one time (tom), boy, he would turn bitch
If Verb would have hollered for my father.. he wouldn't have heard shit.

5. T-Rex against Big T
What happened to that boy? It's like the 'Nolia Clap.
*psh* silencer *psh* silencer; YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU'RE CLAPPED

4. Daylyt against Aye Verb
What you know about being in St. Louis with all type of rocks
Big Gerald like.. yeah, son, leave that alone
I had a crack rock SO BIIIIGG.. YUNG ILL TRIED TO DRAG IT HOME

3. Danny Myers against West Coast Dread
I'm in your house n***a, then fielded n***a, because he's dark skinned.
House n***a? Field n***a? Dark skinned? Nevermind, bitch.
The crime scene looked like Lincoln never signed SHIT.

2. Danny Myers against Mark Miner
I bring that MAC 'round, I'm dumb hard
I got a gun so big, when I walk, I can hear this n***a patting down my gun bars

1. Daylyt against Chilla Jones
If I chase a n***a, Glock break a n***a
Funeral homes, box wake a n***a
You'll get the open hand, the fist or the deuce, Rock Paper Scissors

Top Bottom