• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battle Rap |OT| Gon watch this work

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Roc vs. Surf lets gooooooooooo

I though this battle would never happen TBH. Sort of interested how they attack each other.

40.png

LMAO 40 on her petty shit.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Lmao smack doesn't give a fuck hes like where my ring card girls at i need some ass

Always smart to do it like this. Just in case the venue pulls some shit or they go overtime.
Yup I'm pretty sure they know this too, Surf/Hitman was the same

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
First two was hot, and the third got stuck like the old clips.

THE DON IS IN THE BUILDING

I've got a good feeling about this.

EDIT: yo that scheme prediction

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Hollow's unorthodox style, constant flow switching and direct personals got him that first super clearly.

Clips' bread and butter sports schemes not hitting and in the face of those crushing personals, IDK. Clips needed all his charisma to take on Hollow and he wasn't funny enough.

Hollow is breaking him down and exposing him, with hot bars. Clips is going to lose this to somebody that is just better lmao

OH MAH GOD HOLLOW

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
this white girl is having the time of her life on stage lmao

Clips getting his footing too, he was looking nervous up until now

Fam please tell me someone on here has bootlegs on deck for this.
Link is above.

EDIT: The hate for D Chamberz lmfao

this white girl is having the time of her life on stage lmao

Clips getting his footing too, he was looking nervous up until now

Link is above.

I've been out all day and just popped in to see some updates and I'm about to peel out again. Caught a couple Hollow jokes though.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
That SAME WEEK, my neice turned two
I gotta throw a party, it's real shit I'm going through

Hollow is too fucking clean. His composure, his swag, his angles, his delivery. GOAT.

It's over. This is hard to watch. I haven't seen Clips killed this bad since.. since.. well Charron and Illmac.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Hollow's style makes Clips' set ups look so basic and long winded. Dude spent like 16 bars tryna get into why Hollow has something solid in him.

Last round debatable. Clips had way more filler, whereas Hollow came with his shit and a few corny bars that he has every battle. He's using some pretty weak premises too (like losing to Surf after Clips spent months clowning how bad that reach fucked up Surf's best round in that battle). Gotta call it on cam but I feel Hollow still had way more diversity, a more forward attack and better highlights in the third.

Hollow 3-0

3rd round was really lacking from both but I'm not letting that 20-piece ordering nigga get a round.

Do I really want to stay for Tay Roc? Not sure

Clips might've got the 3rd. So much of his shit was boring as fuck and getting gassed. The crowd was like afraid to boo Clips in the 2nd. They were latching on to anything they could.

Hollow outclassed Clips in every element. If he ended his 3rd stronger this would have been a clear 3-0. But it's still a clear win. I don't even think anyone who isn't clearly bias could say otherwise.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
If Tay Roc doesn't come on his DNANNY shit, I think that battle could be better than the last two.

I just really, really hope they release this shit to YT like they usually do.

EDIT: LMAO Melly Mel dressed up as Lux from 106 & Park ahhahahahah

Top Bottom