• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 1 |OT| Make War Great Again

SZips

Medics should lose points for shit revives.

Medics already have to deal with people constantly skipping the wait as they're running up to them to revive. I think that's punishment enough for a few "bad" revives here and there.

There should be an "accept revive" option back though. Not sure why there isn't.

Lulu23

Why does it even let you skip to the deployment screen before you can deploy again? I think you should be abled to be revived until you can deploy again, staring at the map waiting for the timer to go down doesn't make sense.

Theorry

That didnt take long.

vsuxp9qgk4fz6dhgqkg7jtnax9.jpg

Chumley

Banned
Medics should lose points for shit revives.

If you revive someone, and that person dies within 2-3 seconds, then your judgement is shit.

Be grateful they're reviving you in the first place. A medic not doing his job is worse than a medic who occasionally just gets you killed again.

Vorheez

I've been a few people recommend increasing FOV to 90? What benefit does that offer me, and what purpose does it serve? Genuinely curious, because I've never seen this option before in a game

Acinixys

The skins craze is absolutely ridiculous. I'm not even bothering with these Battlepacks anymore.

Jokes aside im AMAZED that you can only earn them by playing

I was expecting massive ads saying 5X BATTLEPACKS ONLY $7.99 everywhere in the menu

Im sure it will come later in an update but I appreciate that at the moment its random drops only

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Shotgun is the only assault weapon I really like. The standard SMG sounds like a peashooter. It's manageable in close range but I lack the nuanced skill to master the huge spread over range. Tried the burst fire variant and fucking hated it.

I've been a few people recommend increasing FOV to 90? What benefit does that offer me, and what purpose does it serve? Genuinely curious, because I've never seen this option before in a game

Increases your peripheral vision. The more you can see the more likely you are to see an enemy, and it gives things a better sense of distance and scale. Too high and it looks bad though imo, like a fish-eye lens.

mObQRwZ.gif

The patch fixed the achievements for me, as well as unlocking a dog tag that I should've had since launch.

Nice. Game just put me from rank 11 medic to rank 5 lol.

You sure you weren't rank 5 all along since 10 is max level? Class leveling is bugged. In-game rank can be different from the rank displayed in the Soldier tab (that's the one you should go after). My brother had the same thing.

Nope, was just extremely lucky with the Battlepacks I got.

Yeah, I've gotten a lot of battlepacks and almost all the skins plus four puzzle pieces for the club.

aravuus

"General quality, stability and performance improvements"

This is like some of my git commit messages for 500+ line commits back when I didn't know any better.

Guess I don't really care that much, though. I've only had problems with the medals, but since the whole medal system sucks dick I've just completely ignored them either way.

Top Bottom