• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 1 |OT| Make War Great Again

The Beard

Why can't they just implement a system that, if you are in a random squad (without friends) and the squad leader hasn't marked any flag for 5 min after the beginning of the game, the squad leader goes to the next guy in the squad. No disadvantage for anyeone, 10 min to implement.

According to DICE, they will be implementing a system like this soon. I think it'll be if you request orders X amount of times and don't get them, then you become the leader.

According to DICE, they will be implementing a system like this soon. I think it'll be if you request orders X amount of times and don't get them, then you become the leader.

That's garbage, that's just inviting a squad full of assholes to play musical chairs by all spamming the request.

ronco2000

source.gif

Why aren't enemies always this oblivious?

Because that area is horrendous to see enemies. Also you were able to flank them. DUH!!

The Beard

That's garbage, that's just inviting a squad full of assholes to play musical chairs by all spamming the request.

I believe that's how the BF4 system works. It's fine.

People who actually request orders, or even give a shit about being leader, are in the minority. Once you become leader, just keep orders in place and you'll stay leader. I'm constantly placing orders so I'm happy about the change.

I believe that's how the BF4 system works. It's fine.

People who actually request orders, or even give a shit about being leader, are in the minority. Once you become leader, just keep orders in place and you'll stay leader. I'm constantly placing orders so I'm happy about the change.

No it's garbage, people consistently freak out in my squads if I'm not immediately setting an order because I'm dead or in a firefight. There is no patience and it was insane how quickly people got fed up and left the squad in the time it was taking me to respawn.

I don't even use either of the assist options so it's interesting that you're the 2nd to say this.

Your reticule is near the floor before you aim for the third dude and it snaps to him once you aim. You sure both settings are off?

I'm only using the 'sticky' aim on PS4. Otherwise I just find it too hard to track enemies consistently.

N° 2048

That's just what it looks like when you have a really high look sensitivity and a really low ADS sensitivity and you snap between targets.

Your reticule is near the floor before you aim for the third dude and it snaps to him once you aim. You sure both settings are off?

I'm only using the 'sticky' aim on PS4. Otherwise I just find it too hard to track enemies consistently.

It looks like that for me too.

jiffy38

Anyone mind sharing their console aim sensitivity settings? In bf4 I never had trouble tracking and aiming at targets but in bf1 I find it very difficult.

Also do most recommend tweaking the auto aim settings?

Anyone mind sharing their console aim sensitivity settings? In bf4 I never had trouble tracking and aiming at targets but in bf1 I find it very difficult.

Also do most be tecommend tweaking the auto aim settings?

80 soldier sensitivity
35 soldier zoom

I like to have high sensitivity for looking around and low for ADS as it helps with my fine-aiming.

DeaDPo0L84

I meant to ask, are you on PC or console? If you're on PC feel free to add me on Origin (Chubzdoomer). I'd love to have more people to squad up with, because right now my selection is extremely limited.

Im on PS4 unfortunately, I too would love to have more frequent people to group up with.

terrible

Banned

I have played with both turned off since BF4, it always gets me killed when I have it on. I find at medium range it screws me over way too much when there are multiple enemies near each other so I need it off.

I can guarantee you don't always land every shot like that lol.

Naudi

Banned
No it's garbage, people consistently freak out in my squads if I'm not immediately setting an order because I'm dead or in a firefight. There is no patience and it was insane how quickly people got fed up and left the squad in the time it was taking me to respawn.

I think you're over reacting a bit here. As long as you are generally quick to issue new orders you won't be kicked from squad leader. But I've never had the problem you are having, I issue new orders when I can and never had a freak out yet.

MchugN

So on twitter they claim the issues affecting PS4 players have all been resolved. But my rank and stats are still all at 0.

My stats are also still at zero even though the servers are back up for me. If this is how it's going to be I'm done, which is a shame because I've been having a blast with this game.

terrible

Banned
it looks to clearly be snapping to center mass

Yeah for sure it does (looks even worse in slow motion), though as I mentioned that's just a byproduct of how I have my look and ADS sensitivity setup and how I aim. I snap my aim onto thin air and miss plenty of times but that wouldn't make for a fun gif lol.

CHC

So is it me or does Fao Fortress seem to come up at about a 2:1 ratio and then St Quentin's Scar and Suez come up at about a 1:2?

Coffinhal

Game was in english, now it auto-installed an update (or was it the repair) and now it is in French and there's no option to change it back.

Tecnniqe

Banned
There's a reason I have 13? or more service stars in under 5? hours playtime with that thing.

It's gonna trigger Fair Fight soon for sure, especially since it's stuck at 100% accuracy.

There needs to be some kind of notification that as a squad leader you need to issue orders. The number of squad leaders who don't issue orders is insane. Like, you press a single button. That's it.

edit: hoooooly shit those gifs. yeah that's broken

Tecnniqe

Banned
There needs to be some kind of notification that as a squad leader you need to issue orders. The number of squad leaders who don't issue orders is insane. Like, you press a single button. That's it.

If you as a squad mate use "Request Order" from the command rose the SL gets a notification text on their screen telling them to tag a target or something.

I'm pretty sure that happens.

GAF.exe CANNOT BE STOPPED

Afro

You can request that the leader gives an order using the communication wheel.

Top Bottom