• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 1 |OT| Make War Great Again

thejpfin

You guys think they'll try to reimagine some classic maps at some point? There's a few BC2 maps that I think could do well in BF1.
I wish DICE would reimagine some BF1942 maps. Wake Island, Guadalcanal, Iwo Jima and so.
Those are WW2 battlegrounds and adding them to WW1 game wouldn't make much sense, but then again BF1 isn't 100% historically accurate either, so is not really a problem imo.

And yeah, BC2 had great maps too that I wish got reimagined for BF1.

Toa TAK

Banned
You guys aren't kidding about War Pigeons.

Great, fast gametype. I didn't think anything to do with pigeons would be this insane.

I'm looking for people to play as a good squad with mic and so on. My Origin nickname is: TakenBr.

I mostly play assault and medic. PC Version.

Feel free to add.

Ardenyal

After initial bad impressions thanks to the behemoths i think i prefer operations over conquest.

People can't be trusted to play together when left to their own devices so the more structured approach works better.

Also all three of the worst maps are bunched together and easily avoided.

Omni

Behemoths suck. I feel like in Conquest you get them far too soon if you're losing (In any other BF game, being behind 100 points or so isn't an instant loss. Why do they need a big ass and obnoxious vehicle?!) and in Operations getting two of them is just overkill

Acinixys

I would like to say that BF1 has a huge base of new players

I play every game with 190+ ping, and still end in the top 5 every match for kills and score

I really feel like they should add a MP tutorial for new players that tells them to cap and defend flags for points

Played last night with some buddies and a Gaffer called Seldomly Jambon

Smashed it. We didnt let the opponents take a single sector on Fao Fortress and then we valiantly fought and WON while attacking Conquer Hell. Something I rarely see.

I also for the first time topped the leaderboard using only the Model 10 Hunter

For anyone on ps4 - I am on most nights from 10pm UK time
Luvs_2_Squidge

Theorry

Are there any support weapons that aren't complete shite?

BAR and MG15.

---

W69YHR1.png

Donos

I'm getting weaker in refusing to buy this for PS4. 70 € (want only the digital version) is alot atm for me and i only can play 1-2 hours a day... but i have a 50 € amazon gift voucher (which is 50 € PSN money...).
Someone point me to an awesome BF1 vid to weaken my defence further.

I'm getting weaker in refusing to buy this for PS4. 70 € (want only the digital version) is alot atm for me and i only can play 1-2 hours a day... but i have a 50 € amazon gift voucher (which is 50 € PSN money...).
Someone point me to an awesome BF1 vid to weaken my defence further.

Follow the flow chart

Do you like FPS - Yes/No?

Do you want to play the best FPS in years? - Yes/No?

GRaider81

I've just started and I'm playing as a medic. I'm normally in top 8 for points but I barely get more than 3-4 kills lol.

I'm using default medic load out, any tips for what weapon to use?

Don't get me wrong I'm loving my role of helping people and playing the objective but it would be nice to get more kills!

I've just started and I'm playing as a medic. I'm normally in top 8 for points but I barely get more than 3-4 kills lol.

Don't get me wrong I'm loving my role of helping people and playing the objective but it would be nice to get more kills!

I used the selbstlader but the thing I get killed by most is the god damn Regotti.

It's so OP

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Behemoths suck. I feel like in Conquest you get them far too soon if you're losing (In any other BF game, being behind 100 points or so isn't an instant loss. Why do they need a big ass and obnoxious vehicle?!) and in Operations getting two of them is just overkill

It's not that bad in Operations. The major issue is that the defense doesn't get a plane/AA at times to where (like one time) if they get it on the last set or so, it's basically a free win for the attackers because there's nothing the defense can do. Small-arms can't fire on the blimp. And since the train is heavily armored, small arms can't take on the train either. It's dumb design.

That said, once you take those out (and it's rather easy to mow the blimp down if they're stupid, given you can just run at the undercarrage, breaking the turrets and then hit center of mass while avoiding the AA guns above) it becomes muuuuch easier to defend.

How do you guys level the kit ranks so insanely fast? I haven't even hit rank 3 on my most played class (assault) and I am consistently in the higher segments of the scoreboard. As a medic I try to revive anyone that I can see, yet I am still somewhere in the middle towards rank 3.

How do you guys level the kit ranks so insanely fast? I haven't even hit rank 3 on my most played class (assault) and I am consistently in the higher segments of the scoreboard. As a medic I try to revive anyone that I can see, yet I am still somewhere in the middle towards rank 3.

I got rank 5 last night in Assault.

I normally get 25k per Operation and I do 3 a night.

Just racks up :)

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.

Yeah, I don't get it either. The EXP per class system is so fucking dumb. I can be 10,000 or so in a Rush round and nothing contributes to getting me to level 3 in the classes.

chiliboy

Start with Cel-rigotti factory, customize it and increase zoom + remove bayonnet.
You can move on to mondragon storm or sniper/marksman and then Selbstlader 1916 marksman when you increase rank! All of the above are solid weapons. Good luck soldier

McHuj

Start with Cel-rigotti factory, customize it and increase zoom + remove bayonnet.
You can move on to mondragon storm or sniper/marksman and then Selbstlader 1916 marksman when you increase rank! All of the above are solid weapons. Good luck soldier

What does removing the bayonet do?

Top Bottom