• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 1 |OT| Make War Great Again

I was working on the medic medal last night and I was about to finish the second to last requirement and I realized it stopped tracking my revives. I go to check my medals and they've all totally switched to different ones :(

I could've probably done that medal all in one night too

I was working on the medic medal last night and I was about to finish the second to last requirement and I realized it stopped tracking my revives. I go to check my medals and they've all totally switched to different ones :(

I could've probably done that medal all in one night too

Medals are wonky. They keep switching between this weeks and last weeks.

That feeling when your team loses every sector consecutively while putting up pathetic resistance.

/smh

Luckily I have yet to find this happen to me.

Me and a buddy joined a team halfway through an operation and it seemed like it was in freefall.

Lol pulled it back and won on the final section.

Kaiserschlact

Crumpo

That feeling when your team loses every sector consecutively while putting up pathetic resistance.

/smh

I had my first night on a team like that in operations last night. 10 snipers, no-one taking out tanks or even reviving. I can see why people don't enjoy the game if that's what they experience more often.

I had my first night on a team like that in operations last night. 10 snipers, no-one taking out tanks or even reviving. I can see why people don't enjoy the game if that's what they experience more often.

Stick with me bruv.

No tank will stand in your way. I chase them off haha

JJShadow

Does any of you usually play around 19-20 GMT (UK time)? Would love to squad up with some fellow GAFers for future games

My PSN is JJShadow77, feel free to add me!

Does any of you usually play around 19-20 GMT (UK time)? Would love to squad up with some fellow GAFers for future games

I'll add you but I never come on before 10. I already have like 5 gaffers added. Played with one last night.

Luvs_2_Squidge is mine

Hey JJ. Yeah I'm usually on from 7pm till late GMT. PSN is x_Stilt_x. Will try remember to send you an FR when I'm home from work.

WTF GUYS

i used the share button on the PS4 and now i am in a loop and cant press anything in the game... a guy killed me while i was sitting on the ground but now i`m on the Map and there are no symbols and buttons... jesus christ this game....

i`ll upload that moment and send it to Dice. Instead of improving the game they break it after a great release day.

This has happened to me twice.

But on the xbox. Both times when I accessed the guide.

JJShadow

I'll add you but I never come on before 10. I already have like 5 gaffers added. Played with one last night.

Luvs_2_Squidge is mine

Hey JJ. Yeah I'm usually on from 7pm till late GMT. PSN is x_Stilt_x. Will try remember to send you an FR when I'm home from work.

Nice! Just sent a FR for both of you, hope to see you soon on the battlefield

Join the Neogaf Battlefield 1 community :3

I'm already in but I didn't have much luck last time I looked for some people to play with. Will give it another try for sure!

Surfinn

Lol people are REALLY starting to get fed up with tank dominance. I went 30-0 midway through a match and everyone and their mother switched to assault to kill me. I've never seen so many tank nades thrown at once lmao.

Returned to the same spot and it happened again. Still went like 50-3 though haha.

Nice! Just sent a FR for both of you, hope to see you soon on the battlefield

I'm already in but I didn't have much luck last time I looked for some people to play with. Will give it another try for sure!

Sorry to hear that. If you ever see me playing bf1, send me an invite or just join the party. Most of the time, I am playing with some real life friends but you are more than welcome to jump in :3

Speaking of that, will the community be able to join my party if I make one?

Nice one mate. All day I sit at work..... waiting.

I've got a picture of a model 10 in a frame on my desk. It keeps me going.

Hahaha know that feeling. Busy as hell today though, which is helping rather marvellously with the clock watching.

I really need to level up some classes and unlock some better stuff. Just got the starting kits for medic and assault at the moment.

thenexus6

Just had two awesome games. I started Conquest and every squad from A - L was locked so I made M

Had four randoms join and we just wrecked shop. Squad orders and capping points. Pretty much all of us well within the top 10 / 5 on the leaderboard.

I also ran into the Model 10 for the first time and man I was getting killed with that thing!

Lol people are REALLY starting to get fed up with tank dominance. I went 30-0 midway through a match and everyone and their mother switched to assault to kill me. I've never seen so many tank nades thrown at once lmao.

Returned to the same spot and it happened again. Still went like 50-3 though haha.

Tanks don't dominate against a good assault player. I stand fully by the arguement that one assault player can easily take out multiple tanks, it just requires dying in between.

I take down tanks to the point where they never get a foot hold.

Hahaha know that feeling. Busy as hell today though, which is helping rather marvellously with the clock watching.

I really need to level up some classes and unlock some better stuff. Just got the starting kits for medic and assault at the moment.

We'll get you there buddy haha

JJShadow

Sorry to hear that. If you ever see me playing bf1, send me an invite or just join the party. Most of the time, I am playing with some real life friends but you are more than welcome to jump in :3

Speaking of that, will the community be able to join my party if I make one?

I really appreciate it mate, thanks! Just sent you a FR as well :)

Apologies as I know I have posted multiple times about this but I am at a loss here and really want to fix this.

On Xbox One and after an hour or two of playing the game it will start freezing for 1-2 seconds every so often. These freezes occur everywhere. Single player, multiplayer and even menus. It seems random but it is often enough to make the game near unplayable.

I have tried a hard reset, reinstalling the game and a hard reset coupled with unplugging the console over night. The problem always returns. I have seen a few mentions of the issue across the internet but as it seems to only affect a small amount of people it largely gets ignored.

Does anyone have any idea what is causing it? I am about to just dump the game in favor of something else but would really prefer not to. I fear that due to the low number of afflicted parties that this Isn't something Dice will attempt to fix.

Xater

I ma right now taking a break from BF1 and playing Titanfall 2. I do want to play again once the patch with squad leader mutiny is out though. Have we heard anything about an ETA on that?

Getting burned out. Conquest changes disappoint me too much, though I guess the moment to moment gameplay is no different.

And Operations is just too unbalanced. Played a game where attackers ripped through our defenses in Ballroom Blitz and made it to Argonne forest... they lost all 3 battalions in the middle sector because they are required to hold 3 flags. Except defenders spawn so fucking close to C flag, that it's impossible to hold all 3 at once.

The behemoth didnt do shit to help

For whatever reason, we even get an Elite spawn, which the attackers deserve more than us IMO. Maybe they just didnt get their shit together, but it felt the chokepoints and spawns favoured us way too much.

I should go back to Rush. Ive been enjoying that so far.

I'll say every single game I play wether I'm squad leader or not, our squad will finish top MVP. I spam the heck out of requesting orders or give orders and notice most capture points with 0 orders Everytime meaning other squads aren't giving orders.

No big deal, it's fun to just play the game as best as you can. There is a strategy but I'm not going to complain, the fact that people don't play the objective means I can capture it without problem :)

I really enjoy spawning on a capture point that's being taken by a group of enemies and taking them all on to regain the point. So satisfying.

Any tips for leveling up Assault class fast?

Dynamite - tank grenades.

Kill every tank you see. Sneak up on it and destroy it. So many points.

Also objectives. Your weapons and class suggest you will be cannon fodder so don't worry if you die 40 times as long as you get the objectives

Brandon F

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!
Any point in playing on Hard in campaign? Unlockables or anything you can't get on normal?

It's not too difficult on hard anyway. Did everything possible in campaign on hard, really only the final "boss" of the Arabia missions gives any real trouble(in a slightly frustrating way). In many ways hard felt like how normal probably should have been, as the rest of the game wasn't too difficult nor too easy. Only real reward are trophies for hard as unlocks come from completing all codex challenges.

Hjod

Banned
It's not too difficult on hard anyway. Did everything possible in campaign on hard, really only the final "boss" of the Arabia missions gives any real trouble(in a slightly frustrating way). In many ways hard felt like how normal probably should have been, as the rest of the game wasn't too difficult nor too easy. Only real reward are trophies for hard as unlocks come from completing all codex challenges.

Here's a tips for defeating the "last boss" on the Arabia missions. Use the Tankgewehr, shoot some round then move, the field guns just get's you killed. There are weapon boxes everywhere with the gewehr.

Top Bottom