• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 1 |OT| Make War Great Again

Really cannot wait to jump back into this tonight with my PS4 Pro I'm hoping to see some nice improvements with the dynamic res stuff.

This game is so much fun me and a few friends managed to bunker down on Rush on Suez Canal and not let a single telegraph post be destroyed. The match was over in 8 minutes. Very satisfying, especially when laying on that big sand dune near A and just pulling off kill after kill.

Conquest was super fun, I was going knife crazy yesterday. Wish I had remembered to save some clips, nearly cleared out a whole room of about 4 players single-handedly with my knife. A brutal stab-fest.

Why is this game so good? Honestly can't decide between this DOOM or Titanfall 2 for best shooter this year. BF1 is just so refreshing for a Battlefield game.

noomi

I really wish I had more time to play.

It's going to take me forever to get to rank 10 on my classes. Doesn't help that I don't continuously focus on one class either, I'm always switching to what my squad/team needs most.

Sure did, but I can't let you be top again ;)

Defending on Monte Grappa always seems to be where I play poorly.

That's always the level where I go full berserker. It was properly surprised I got such a high score on Kaiserslacht because I was convinced I'd fucked it.

Mate I love this game. Roll on the new operation in December too.

Theorry

Only option would be that the new map is put in a existing operations. All depends if its related to the other maps. "Story wise"

Only option would be that the new map is put in a existing operations. All depends if its related to the other maps. "Story wise"

Kaiserslacht or Conquer Hell are already difficult enough with only two maps when attacking

That only leaves Iron walls and it just wouldn't be realistic haha

When we are defending, UKps4Gaf rarely lose more than 2 sections - we'd be even more unstoppable.

When we are attacking - we won more than we have lost but only on our last attack run.

Imagine another map thrown in......

A new map would be impossible I think.

Last night on Kaiser we had about 6 people who individually had more points than the enemy teams top player, and we still struggled.

Attacking is hard enough I think.

Hawkie

New map is Giant's Shadow (trenches and open countryside) with the armoured train as the behemoth.

As far as "story" goes I think the Battle of Selle followed on after Amiens.

test_account

XP-39C²
How do you level up from 9 to 10 in assault? I've been playing as assault for a while now and the needle hasnt moved at all? Is it a bug or am i missing something?

A new map would be impossible I think.

Last night on Kaiser we had about 6 people who individually had more points than the enemy teams top player, and we still struggled.

Attacking is hard enough I think.

Yeah you damn right.

New map is Giant's Shadow (trenches and open countryside) with the armoured train as the behemoth.

As far as "story" goes I think the Battle of Selle followed on after Amiens.

That would be ridiculous.....

How do you level up from 9 to 10 in assault? I've been playing as assault for a while now and the needle hasnt moved at all? Is it a bug or am i missing something?

Blow up every vehicle you see

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Golden No.3 Revolver in the new battlepacks.

mvd1LkC.jpg

How can you play with that FOV? @__@

I see. Any reason why this isnt specificed in the game? From level 1-9 its just point based. And aproximately how many vechiles do you have to blow up to get from level 9 to 10?

No that's not what I mean. What I mean is that for an assault - destroying vehicles yields loads.

250 per weapon disabled, 250 per tracks disabled, 250 for vehicle disabled, 1000 for vehicle destroyed plus all the kills aswell inside the tank....

You get experience anyway, it's not like it stops, I just mean that's the quickest way to climb up.

bosseye

No that's not what I mean. What I mean is that for an assault - destroying vehicles yields loads.

250 per weapon disabled, 250 per tracks disabled, 250 for vehicle disabled, 1000 for vehicle destroyed plus all the kills aswell inside the tank....

You get experience anyway, it's not like it stops, I just mean that's the quickest way to climb up.

Yes. Blowing up tanks is not only a great source of points, it never ever gets old. Watching a tank run over your AT mines....delicious. Lobbing dynamite and savouring that split second before you detonate......so good. And all those points rolling up the screen, not to mention m-m-m-m-m-m-multi kills.

In fact dynamite might just be one of my favourite things ever. I was trying to get into the tunnel capture on Grappa the other night and I lobbed a stick in through the door whilst the carnage raged around, detonate and cleared out like 5 baddies in one hit.

I'm currently approaching Level 9 Assault. Haven't played the other classes at all, aside from a token match just to see.

Xater

They change these too often. Makes me not get excited at the chance of getting something specific since it'll be gone so soon and I've just stopped caring.

I like it because it actually means more for the rarity and you don#t see everyone walking around with the same stuff.

Yes. Blowing up tanks is not only a great source of points, it never ever gets old. Watching a tank run over your AT mines....delicious. Lobbing dynamite and savouring that split second before you detonate......so good. And all those points rolling up the screen, not to mention m-m-m-m-m-m-multi kills.

In fact dynamite might just be one of my favourite things ever. I was trying to get into the tunnel capture on Grappa the other night and I lobbed a stick in through the door whilst the carnage raged around, detonate and cleared out like 5 baddies in one hit.

I'm currently approaching Level 9 Assault. Haven't played the other classes at all, aside from a token match just to see.

The more you comment here the more I'm convinced you are the coolest person ever. Everything you've said - I agree completely haha

There is no feeling like literally chasing a tank as it tries to retreat only to blow it to smithereens while the occupants burn.

Another epic dynamite move - take an objective with buildings. Blow the buildings up so the opponent can't become entrenched. Love it!

People on my team mention the 'fireworks' after I enter a place hahaha.

I'm so close to level 10 now but I did get my service star for dynamite, frag grenade and anti-tank grenade all in the same match haha

Reached level 10 for assault ages ago. I don't think it takes long at all. Been loving the Hellriegel, the 60-bullet drum mag and high rof is sex.

-SG

Why do people bother sending messages cursing me out and spewing invective for killing them during a game? I guess it makes them feel better, but god damn, is it ever childish.

Why do people bother sending messages cursing me out and spewing invective for killing them during a game? I guess it makes them feel better, but god damn, is it ever childish.

I haven't had this happen to me since getting a ps4....

What are you playing on?

Xater

The Clubs feature is finally coming to everyone on Xbox One today. There is one for battlefieldGAF right? That will hopefully make it easier to squad up with like minded people.

I haven't had this happen to me since getting a ps4....

What are you playing on?

The platform doesn't matter. People like that exist everywhere. I got salty messages on PS4 playing BLOPS3 and on Xbone with Gears 4. I just report them and chuckle when I get the message that they have been punished.

Mahonay

Banned
PS4. First time since I've owned the console.
I haven't gotten any hate messages in BF1 yet, but I definitely got them every now on then in BF4 from extra salty players. Just affirms that you are doing a good job of wrecking one particular person.

I wish people would spot tanks :( It might seem redundant to spot a tank that's in plain sight and that everyone can obviously see, but for a guy who plays with mortars, it helps A LOT. When tanks aren't spotted, the first mortar shot is often a rough estimate to see where the tank really is.

Top Bottom