• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 1 |OT| Make War Great Again

Should I get standard or deluxe?
Really dont mind waiting. What Im worried is, if the items can be obtainable without the code in the deluxe.

Will but the season pass later though.

Wow. How much time did it take you?
I forget, but I've been largely playing support, since the EA Access trial. I love LMG's, but for a number of reasons I find them to be very underwhelming in this game. I also strongly dislike the removal of tripwire bombs from the support class. I believe they're a better fit in the support class. Although I could see both classes being able to use them as a good thing too. I'll start putting more time into other classes soon.

Cartho

Currently installing the trial on Xb1. My details are in the google doc, add me for teamwork, dry, sarcastic British humour and a worse aim than a docker after 10 pints.

rubes7844

Banned
LOL so that's an actual thing! I saw a picture somewhere earlier and assumed it was a clickbait webstite.

Finally hoping in, my night is planned, all dates cancelled
LOL

Tight race for opening day:
Currently online players

PC: 62,179 (24h peak: 62,179)

XBOXONE: 75,048 (24h peak: 75,048)

PS4: 74,458 (24h peak: 74,458)

Total: 211,685

Wow

Currently online players

PC: 61,971 (24h peak: 64,575)

XBOXONE: 97,784 (24h peak: 97,784)

PS4: 85,965 (24h peak: 85,965)

Total: 245,720

Theorry

Which medic weapon(s) should I buy?
Also: how do I equip all these pre-order stuff?

Yeah, what's the best medic weapon?

Mondragon is still good. Autoloader 25 is a great gun also Fast mag reload wich helps with being abit more agressive

Yeah I dont find where you change skins :D

Stand on the weapon and click Y or Triangle. Then at the bottom you can change skins.

So what are you supposed to be doing with these warbucks you earn after leveling up? In the beta, you unlocked weapons via that battlefield careers site.

Also, is there anyway to see the progress you've made in each class? Or is that no longer a thing?

The UI in this game is just the freakin worst.

lem0n

Thinking of picking this up Friday! It'll be my first BF game that I'm considering putting some time into. I'm a CoD guy and IW just didn't cut it on the PS4 Beta. I mean I'm still getting it for the story and of course MWR but that's another story. My question is, how's it run on XB1? Will a CoD guy that likes to run and gun be able to survive this game at all?

Ozorov

So what are you supposed to be doing with these warbucks you earn after leveling up? In the beta, you unlocked weapons via that battlefield careers site.

Also, is there anyway to see the progress you've made in each class? Or is that no longer a thing?

You can unlock weapons and equipment with them

Bollocks

Did, did they just use the German voice guy to do the Austrian voice overs?
Wtf, do they want to start a new war?

youjustlostyourselfacustomer

Theorry

Same. Buy guns etc with it. And class rank is on the top left i believe.

Tubie

Thinking of picking this up Friday! It'll be my first BF game that I'm considering putting some time into. I'm a CoD guy and IW just didn't cut it on the PS4 Beta. I mean I'm still getting it for the story and of course MWR but that's another story. My question is, how's it run on XB1? Will a CoD guy that likes to run and gun be able to survive this game at all?

Seems like the game runs well on XB1 from the reactions here, I play on PS4 and it feels pretty good there too.

You probably should play a few rounds of TDM and Domination at first to get a feel for the game and the gunplay.

Conquest Large can feel overwhelming at first for someone used to smaller maps and player counts. It is an amazing mode once you really get into it.

Any word on if Battlefield 1 has HDR right out of the games for PS4? I've read it does for the Xbox One S, but I'm a bit dark on the PS4 version.

This pretty much sums up my first day with BF1:

3o7aTskHEUdgCQAXde.gif

w4SIA4WgWB6Vy.gif

yGuHsfFQ5t4dy.gif

l3fQjHugtGrGhHs5y.gif

I love it!

Schlorgan

For some fucked reason you can only buy and customize while in the spawn screen in a match.

I have no idea what the fuck they were thinking.

They need to get it where you can do it from the main menu, but they've finally updated the mobile app to let you do it from there.

Tubie

For some fucked reason you can only buy and customize while in the spawn screen in a match.

I have no idea what the fuck they were thinking.

I just found out you can change the loadouts on their companion website/app.

Still a shitty system, since we don't even have a Test Range like in BF4.

Prime and had release day delivery.
I ordered it yesterday and noticed it wasn't showing release day delivery so I sent them an email. They told me their initial shipment was sold out and release day delivery is first come first serve. In an attempt to make me a little happier they gave me free 1 day shipping so it's now coming on Monday, the 24th. Pretty damn lame but oh well, I need that 20% off.

In your case that's really screwed up. Sounds like they made a promise to you they couldn't keep.

Top Bottom