• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 1 |OT| Make War Great Again

I can't believe this just happened to me...

It was the end of a huge operations match and a few men were hunkered down in a bunker, me on the outside (other team) noticed, as well as some other guy. He threw a gas grenade inside, so I put on my mask and charged in with my bayonet, hitting a dude killing him instantly forcing me to turn around and melee kill another dude, all while my other teammate was taking out another two guys behind me. In the middle of a melee kill I'm getting shot at so I take out the last guy laying , which ended the game.

It blew my mind, never have I done something so cool before just to find out the footage I recorded was completely fucked, man am I peeved off but fuck it was awesome.

I love this game.

Are squad spots when you spot somebody and somebody in your squad kills the person you spotted?

I thought they were objective orders at first but I'm getting them randomly and slowly.

BizzyBum

How do I get git gud at this game?

I always seem to suck at BF games and it's annoying. Is it pretty much just learn and dominate with vehicles?

Compsiox

Banned

I always seem to suck at BF games and it's annoying. Is it pretty much just learn and dominate with vehicles?

Get used to bullet drop and use cover. That's it.

Also make sure you try various weapons and classes to find everything that is the best for you.

Theorry

Oh my.

SecondaryCleanHoneycreeper-size_restricted.gif

Shoot at things. For real, take the shot. You will always miss if you don't. There is a tips section in the community section of the OT.

Schlorgan

Get used to bullet drop and use cover. That's it.

Also make sure you try various weapons and classes to find everything that is the best for you.

Also, focus on playing the objective/your class. You get a lot of points from capturing objectives in Conquest.

5taquitos

Forgive me for not reading through the whole thread, but can anyone give more detailed PS4 performance impressions? Someone above said it drops to 30 a lot, is this frequent? Is it mainly conquest? How's SP performance?

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
Alright. Spoke to Amazon live chat and they changed the shipping method so it should come on Friday instead of Monday. Hopefully that holds true.

RdN

Guys, how the hell do I fox Black Bess during the first mission?

Im at a part where the tank is stopped waiting for me to fix it.

But I don't have the wrench and can seem to find one nearby!

What the hell do I do?

Hello just a quick question:

It's not possible to customize one appearance ? Race etc.. ?

Thanks you

I haven't found a Pigeon skin yet.

But yeah, it looks like you get your team outfit + class design by default. I haven't seen any customization for that.

Guys, how the hell do I fox Black Bess during the first mission?

Im at a part where the tank is stopped waiting for me to fix it.

But I don't have the wrench and can seem to find one nearby!

What the hell do I do?

Some of the little boxes have repair wrenches in them. Maybe find one of those?

Surfinn

For new BF players:

+1 to the "take cover" advice. Use buildings and hide in them until you get the right opportunity to attack. PLEASE attempt to capture flags and/or provide support at contested flags if you're playing conquest. Use your map, assign a good button to full map (default is M) for a better advantage in regard to knowing where to go next and knowing what is where. Learn to "Q", or spot, enemy vehicles and infantry so the rest of your team can see them too. Look at your map for red dots for an advantage.

Lol, nice.

I'm probably getting annoying asking... But any campaign impressions?

First real battlefield experience and I think I'm gonna do campaign first to get practice.

Lucifon

Anyone else have occasional lag spikes on the game? Zero problems in any other games, 250 meg up 30 down connection certainly shouldn't struggle. I noticed on the videogamer UK stream they also had the spikes.

Just got "The Doughboy" for my BAR.

Now I just have to unlock it, lol.

Anyone else have occasional lag spikes on the game? Zero problems in any other games, 250 meg up 30 down connection certainly shouldn't struggle. I noticed on the videogamer UK stream they also had the spikes.

Yeah I get lag spikes. Most of the time my ping is around 30, but I just get these random spikes at times.

Animal

Banned
Until the game makes it to the Vault 18 or so months from now, the trial will always be available for EA Access subscribers.

Thanks. Signed up and downloading now!

I hope my old rig can run it somehow at atleast 30fps.

i7 920
EVGA GTX 760 4GB
12GB DDR3 RAM

Here goes nothing!

Top Bottom