• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 1 |OT| Make War Great Again

excaliburps

Press - MP1st.com
Anyone having issues where there's no players in Operations? I keep joining but only see 2-3 people on each side. :( I played it without any issues the past day even.

Liking the game a lot. I think my only annoyances are that Medal seems broken (I got all three requirements but nothing's happening) and we still can't side strafe! I know that side strafe thing won't be fixed ever since it's most likely a game engine thing, but it's annoying when you're trying to run away from tanks and shit.

Ozorov

Anyone having issues where there's no players in Operations? I keep joining but only see 2-3 people on each side. :( I played it without any issues the past day even.

Liking the game a lot. I think my only annoyances are that Medal seems broken (I got all three requirements but nothing's happening) and we still can't side strafe! I know that side strafe thing won't be fixed ever since it's most likely a game engine thing, but it's annoying when you're trying to run away from tanks and shit.
You gotta get the requirements in order. The top one first etc

xVodevil

So good, I subscribed for the trial! Now I don't have to preload for a half day before I can play, because the key is coming in too late for that.

Love em. Easiest kills in the game. Hop on a horse and go on a 20 kill streak just running the edges of the map with the sword.

I had so many melee kills on Monte Grappa earlier today. Just laying on the mountains totally oblivious to anything happenimg around them.

Mutagenic

Permanent Junior Member
How long does it take for GMG to send an Origin code? I just ordered Civ6 and BF1. I received my Civ key for Steam immediately but it doesn't show the code for BF1 in my email.

Vorheez

Yeah, this first shotgun is so bad that it makes me physically ill.

What would you guys say is the best shotgun based on your experience?

Can you eventually unlock everything that comes with the deluxe edition? I want to pick up the standard PC version through BB for the $10 and GCU.

Have not played that one yet. What's it about,all out pigeon war on a gran scale?

There is a pigeon that spawns on the map somewhere. Your team needs to get to it and hold it. Then that person needs to hold it for a bit to write a message.

It's fun as a distraction from conquest. Uses the small map variety. It's pretty chaotic. With the pigeon you get some small scale directed action. A step above team deathmatch anyway.

Rad-

The starting weapons for Medic and Assault are amazing.

I found the starting medic weapon really average. When I hit medic level 3 and got Mondragon I instantly started doing like twice as good. I think the Mondragon is really a tier above the rest that I've tried so far (perhaps that Selbstlader optical/sniper as well, need to still play it more). It's good at every range because it doesn't have a big range damage falloff and has very small recoil.

How is there no test map? They had it in 4. With every new BF I need to tinker with vehicle controls because I just know the controls by instincts but I don't know how to choose them from the options. I wonder if seeing 4 options and mimicking them will help?
The tanks, planes and horses all seem very off control wise.

Rad-

How is there no test map? They had it in 4. With every new BF I need to tinker with vehicle controls because I just know the controls by instincts but I don't know how to choose them from the options. I wonder if seeing 4 options and mimicking them will help?
The tanks, planes and horses all seem very off control wise.

Just go to an empty server, that's your test map.

How's the X1 version (performance) ?
Are there server problems?
I'm thinking about buying this game but I was disappointed by the last Battlefield games. Bad Company 1+2 were the best.

Maximus P

After 4 hours of playing support, constantly dropping ammo for my comrades..... I'm still support level zero.

The grind is real.

Top Bottom