• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 1 |OT| Make War Great Again

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Here we can see in its natural environment the prancing kraut.

QW96L5a.gif

Game Loading is slow for me , it will take upto 2-3 min to get into a match.

I am the same, mine is installed on an HDD, my friends is on his SSD and he's in games playing while i'm still on the loading screen. I may try moving it to see if it changes a lot, no other game has been this slow while being on my HDD though.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Just checked out the achievements for the game, looks like an easy 1000. I'm gonna go for most of them today.

Good grief at that camping spot

He was the only guy I ever saw lol, could be handy for other game modes but by the time I got to it we'd advanced onto the next sector. The house though I was in looked like it had been designed to have that little gap in the roof just for snipers.

And also The Great Wookie. Hiding in its cave. :p

HdBdsje.gif

Alchemist

Who at DICE thought it was a good idea to give the losing team a train on Argonne Forest? I'd like to know their reasoning for this terrible decision.

Daffy Duck

Who at DICE thought it was a good idea to give the losing team a train on Argonne Forest? I'd like to know their reasoning for this terrible decision.

I dunno, but the train noise is epic, that whistle when it enters the map, rings around the whole map!

Sound design is god tier.

is there anyone feeling there hardly getting any battlepacks after a game? im rank 32 and ive only had about 6 packs drop, alot of those were dupes of the skins i got in my bonus 5 packs for getting the ultimate edition.

also why does the game not give you a chance to quit after the battle packs have dropped. have to wait till the next round to load before you can quit to main menu

Tecnniqe

Banned
is there anyone feeling there hardly getting any battlepacks after a game? im rank 32 and ive only had about 6 packs drop, alot of those were dupes of the skins i got in my bonus 5 packs for getting the ultimate edition.

also why does the game not give you a chance to quit after the battle packs have dropped. have to wait till the next round to load before you can quit to main menu
I get one every 2-3 matches :3

Gaz_RB

Sure, but it has no connection to Battlefield.

Title could be applied to any game.
World War 1 is often referred to as " The Great War", thus the reference.

Wow, PS4 currently has more than twice as many players online as Xbox.
And people thought it would be different this time. Early numbers had XB1 in the lead but that was undoubtedly due to EA Access.

vivekTO

I am the same, mine is installed on an HDD, my friends is on his SSD and he's in games playing while i'm still on the loading screen. I may try moving it to see if it changes a lot, no other game has been this slow while being on my HDD though.

Yes mine is HDD too.

THEaaron

Same effect here since BF3. Practically halfed the loading times even back then.

T.O.P

Banned
What's you avg download spees on Origin folks?

My connection has been awful lately but not going over 400-500kb is really bad

Nyx

I dunno, but the train noise is epic, that whistle when it enters the map, rings around the whole map!

Sound design is god tier.

Yeah all the 'behemoth' horns are terrifying.
I love putting mines on the track though!

In fact, mine kills are always very satisfying, especially the ones where you are spotted by a tank or landship, drop some mines in front of you just before you die and then seeing the tank get killed by those mines two seconds later, never gets old.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Anyone worked out how to use cinematic mode or is that locked out as well like the loadouts from the main menu?

Can you tell me is this a bug ,while browsing the guns for a specific class,I am thrown back and the option to select the gun section is greyed out.I need to go back and then enter again in order to work.
PS4.

This happens to me as well. The menu lag in general is killing me. It's the first I've experienced something like this on PS4. I hope it gets patched soon. Maybe this is what they're talking about when they say they are holding back out-of-game customization for now due to stability issues.

Inside

Now the 24h peak for the consoles are more accurate :) Before X1 was ahead of PS4 by about 1k despite PS4 having the most current players online.

PC: 85,834 (24h peak: 85,834)

XBOXONE: 67,183 (24h peak: 123,893)

PS4: 118,899 (24h peak: 142,881)

Total: 271,916

So Operations is dead?

Is release day and I'm sitting in a server with 2 people for 5 minutes now, waiting for 20 to start...

No, its just the glorious decision of not having it in server browser so you are counting on DICE to put you in games. I never hit quick play with anything, but have to with Operations and look what happens...

void666

Banned
I'm more used to performance on 64 player maps now (PS4). It's not ideal and i hope dice can improve it somehow. But it's not ruining my enjoyment.
Been playing a lot as support lately. Infinite gas grenades and mortar. The ultimate troll.

Top Bottom