• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 1 |OT| Make War Great Again

frontovik

Banned
For those who are getting DirectX crash error .. I've noticed that updating to the latest nVidia drivers seems to have resolved it.

Theorry

5 bang.

BigCorruptBuckeyebutterfly-size_restricted.gif

Love model 10 Hunter. ADS is not needed.

darthbob

My pc is bad, can't even load the first campaign mission, just sits at the loading screen with the little spinner in the top right corner.

i5-6500, GTX 1070, 16GB RAM. I should be okay lol

Acinixys

I really really hope they add African servers soon

Seeing as the option is there I have faith

Because playing on EU with 100+ ping is no fun

PC: 143,915 (24h peak: 171,382)

XBOXONE: 242,224 (24h peak: 248,449)

PS4: 271,862 (24h peak: 271,862)

Total: 658,001

These numbers are insane.

For instance, Battlefront which sold like over 12 million, never even came close to this amount of concurrent players.

Are codex the equivalent of medals from BF4? Basically, rewards for within a single game?

because I sorely miss the old system of medals and ribbons. Absolutely hate what they did here, as it forces people to play a specific way, which hurts the objective, and there is fewer stuff to collect.

Do Codex's only come up once? Im getting stuff like 10 kills with a Semi, for example. Or is that a one and done?

I wish they were stamps, just to fit thematically

Are codex the equivalent of medals from BF4? Basically, rewards for within a single game?

because I sorely miss the old system of medals and ribbons. Absolutely hate what they did here, as it forces people to play a specific way, which hurts the objective, and there is fewer stuff to collect.

Do Codex's only come up once? Im getting stuff like 10 kills with a Semi, for example. Or is that a one and done?

I wish they were stamps, just to fit thematically

Pretty sire theyre just historical pieces related to whatever it is you did. Don't think there's anything more to them. Yeah, the lack of medals and ribbons is disappointing, feels that they casualised it Battlefront Style.

Pretty sire theyre just historical pieces related to whatever it is you did. Don't think there's anything more to them. Yeah, the lack of medals and ribbons is disappointing, feels that they casualised it Battlefront Style.

So once i unlock it once, it wont show up again?

That really sucks. It's a neat unlock, but medals and ribbons was such a superior system because one tracked in-game rewards and the other tracked career long rewards. I loved collecting the career-long rewards.

This system is shockingly bad. It's pretty much just quests

So once i unlock it once, it wont show up again?

That really sucks. It's a neat unlock, but medals and ribbons was such a superior system because one tracked in-game rewards and the other tracked career long rewards. I loved collecting the career-long rewards.

This system is shockingly bad. It's pretty much just quests

There's still some of that.. I got a silver star for 100 kills. The menu out of the game is kind of a mess.

Just had an amazing few Conquest matches with a squad of randoms on the alpine mountains and the urban French town maps. So intense, the teamwork was so well done, and as ever Battlefield really rewarded us for PTFO. Solid K/D ratio and I was well within the top ten on the leader boards.

Definitely cancelling IW Legacy edition now lol.

JJShadow

This is the first Battlefield I play since 1942 and holy shit at those graphics and ambientation on PS4, you can really feel that you're inside the war. Just completed the Mud and blood campaign and I'm loving it so far, cannot wait to dig into the MP

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.

Allows for longer progressive games.

They didn't allow for ticket scaling in 64 for some reason.

Did they design Operations for 64 players? Because if not: There you go. The same stupid shit (tickets and player counts not fitting the mode) was with Rush on BF3 and 4 PC. Having so many players log-jam into modes for maps that weren't built for those modes to have said log-jams hurt those modes so badly on PC.

Trago

Finally started the game and the story mode on PC.

Yeah, this game beats out Uncharted 4 for best looking game this year. This game looks crazy! O_O

Top Bottom