• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 1 |OT| Make War Great Again

Omni

Booo Snipers....

Bg8Myn.gif

Wow

I was just getting some pretty lively rubberbanding on Scar operations, haven't seen anyone else experiencing the same though so maybe just a hiccup with my connection?

desu

Anyone else encounter the bug where you get medic rezzed and your gun won't show you firing bullets, bullets won't come out, but your ammo count drops with each shot you take? Seems to correct itself when you rez normally, but it's really frustrating. Maybe I'm the only one... I thought my gun jammed or something until I saw the ammo count dropping lol.

Yep I had this happened as well, very annoying.

xviper

Operations is doing to Conquest what Conquest did to Rush in BF3

since no one answered my previous question

how so i view the stars\challenges of my weapons\vehicles ? like how many kills left for the next star

Pastry

Banned
I know a lot of shit got talked about Sinai during the beta but I actually really enjoy the map. Plus I think traveling through the dunes is beautiful when there is a heavy fog in the map.

After putting in about 15 hours in the PC version and then playing the PS4 version... Man. I didn't think it would be THAT bad. The framerate on my launch PS4 is never 60fps and the load times are rrrrrrreally bad. The menus lag quite a bit too. Also why is there no keybind on PS4 for pulling up the scoreboard? You have to press start and then select scoreboard which takes about 10 seconds because of the lag.

I'm wondering. The people on PS4 who's game is at 60fps, what kind of hard drive do you have? Do you have the digital version or the game on disc?

Tovarisc

4ei1bzB.gif

It's always this bad if something is coming from the side.

What are you using? Pad or KBM? In either case start with lower sensitivity before ramping it up. Makes target tracking easier in sideways motions and as you get comfortable with it you can speed things up.

They need to buff Lmg cause being out gun by a pistol is just dumb.

Only LMG that doesn't get out gunned by everything between slingshot and 1911 Colt is BAR, even with that it's really dodgy at best if enemy has sidearm RNG at his side.

This is ridiculous, I can't find games where anyone on my team actually plays the objective. Driving me nuts. UK here, anyone fancy a few games? Add me :)

Maaaaaardy is my PSN and looking to play some Rush/Dom/TDM!

After putting in about 15 hours in the PC version and then playing the PS4 version... Man. I didn't think it would be THAT bad. The framerate on my launch PS4 is never 60fps and the load times are rrrrrrreally bad. The menus lag quite a bit too. Also why is there no keybind on PS4 for pulling up the scoreboard? You have to press start and then select scoreboard which takes about 10 seconds because of the lag.

I'm wondering. The people on PS4 who's game is at 60fps, what kind of hard drive do you have? Do you have the digital version or the game on disc?
Hold the start button down and the scoreboard will pop up, just like all battlefield games before this one.

My game is fine and it's an original PS4 with the standard HDD?

How does a game like this execute rubber banding? On Conquest last night I was on the losing side of a 600-300 match and our team came back and won 984-1000. It was like pure chaos at the beginning with enemies all around and then the flow got controlled and almost kind quiet. Everything was always in front of us. I questioned if our team somehow figured out a way without communication or if the game was helping us.

deadduck

the best playing games are the ones with easily recognisable enemies. TF2 and Overwatch go to great lengths to make enemy classes recognisable even from their silhouette.

The best games is subjective. Glad this isn't Overwatch.

Not enough people spot though.

ThisOne

How does a game like this execute rubber banding? On Conquest last night I was on the losing side of a 600-300 match and our team came back and won 984-1000. It was like pure chaos at the beginning with enemies all around and then the flow got controlled and almost kind quiet. Everything was always in front of us. I questioned if our team somehow figured out a way without communication or if the game was helping us.
Behemoths are supposed to help your team if you're getting completely dominated.

SeanR1221

Being able to kill targets at long range with SMG would be so moronic balancing. Assault rank 10 SMG is really pushing it and is basically AR with extended mag, not SMG. That thing is disgusting and needs to be nerfed.

lol chill. I'm not saying I want smgs to kill long range. I just wish the class could actually have some options long range.

I'll stick with support

daman824

Bought the game and a I'm enjoying it. But personally, it has the same issue every battlefield game has had. There's just a lack of control. I don't know exactly how to describe it. I feel like the large game modes are so chaotic that there's no real strategy involved, and the smaller game modes still have the same "weighty" controls. So you can't react as fast as you'd like. Everything feels delayed. I think dunkeys video on the game captures my feelings. Except I really like the game right now. We'll see in a few weeks

SkylineRKR

Framerate is def not 60 on Large gamemodes but it feels better than BF4 while also looking better. I was kinda used to BF4 on PS4 so I'm fine with BF1.

Top Bottom