• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 3 Beta: Info and Meetups [Over]

iNvid02

THE NO LIFE KING said:
So I own the MOH LE for the PS3 and I see nothing in the PSN store about BF3. What am I doing wrong here?

you should get a code via email for early access
in 2 days time it will be on psn store for everyone

n0n44m

got preorder key 15 minutes ago... MoH steam key as well gave that away :p

downloaded with 12 Meg/second which is twice as fast as I ever got from Steam... EA at least gets that right I guess

Smokey

I should be getting a 2nd code. I got one yesterday for Early Access, and then of couse I also pre-ordered. If anybody wants it just PM me and I'll send it when I get home from work later on today.

Smokey said:
I should be getting a 2nd code. I got one yesterday for Early Access, and then of couse I also pre-ordered. If anybody wants it just PM me and I'll send it when I get home from work later on today.
Can you tell us who got first :)?

**** it i wont be able to play now till open beta on 29th, if i get my early access code i will post it here. Im out.

*edit* please dont pm me i will ignore all pms

.nimrod

Smokey said:

Mailbox overflow in 3..2..1..

i need that code so bad

goodfella said:
Anyone got a code for being in the Alpha?
Nope. I only got a code for the 360 version for buying MoH LE. I would have rather gotten a code for the PC version, but it's only 2 days. I'll live.

DarkChild

Banned
360 shots.
Battlefield_3_Beta_Xbox_360_10-000.jpg

Battlefield_3_Beta_Xbox_360_1-000.jpg

http://translate.google.de/translat...-der-Mehrspieler-Beta-846985/galerie/1568898/

TheJerit

Heysoos said:
Got it. Steam came through for me. As soon as I get my beta key from EA from pre-ordering early, I'll share it with someone here. Still waiting on my 360 code though.

Seriously though, I know it's still early, but how does EA expect me to have confidence in them when they can't even get this right? What a shitty management of this beta. Steam came through when they can't even send me the 360 or PC keys that I'm supposed to get.

edit lol nvm this thread moved faster than i thought....

Getting my steam code now once MOH finishes downloading if I get a second code from Origin (which I should) I will be giving the key out.

sk3tch

Snkfanatic said:
Getting my steam code now once MOH finishes downloading if I get a second code from Origin (which I should) I will be giving the key out.

You can right click and grab the key prior to the download completing. Then you can stop the download and delete the game (if you don't want MoH installed). You just need to have installed (or started to install) MoH once via Steam in order to see the key.

rabhw

Still no key from my Origin preorder...and of course help.origin.com is "down for maintenance".

What a shitty service, seriously. How hard is it to send an email with some digits in it?

Whats the dif between HBAO and SSAO?

I am in love with this shit... Just wish the screen wouldn't flicker :(

Dammit AMD :S

I'm done for the night, off to the land of dreams for me tonight, will be back for a day of play and break and play and break all day tomorrow :)

Top Bottom