• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 3 Beta: Info and Meetups [Over]

sk3tch

2yl925f.jpg

3.9 GB...I am sure it was already posted but here it is.

I am trying to do the steam trick with my MOH purchase. I see in the DLC section I have the early beta access but I cant seem to find the key. Where do I view this?

sk3tch

Snkfanatic said:
I am trying to do the steam trick with my MOH purchase. I see in the DLC section I have the early beta access but I cant seem to find the key. Where do I view this?

Download/install it and then you can see the key. You can uninstall/delete once you grab the key.

Klyka

Banned
ColonialRaptor said:
Wow... the game is so damn good, I love it so much, I just hate the screen flickering, if I could remove that happening I'd be totally in heaven, it puts me off so badly.

I think having the alpha gave me an unfair advantage because I am totally decimating on the AU servers so far.

Anyone else having problems with it crashing every now and again? Doesn't quite feel 'solid' or something... still feels like a 'Beta' I guess...

It's your setup, you were even missing textures in your one screenshot.

Optimus Lime

(L3) + (R3) | Spartan rage activated
Well. That's a weird thing.

I just got sent a BF3 beta key through MoH on Steam. AND, it's downloading at 1.0mb/s.

I haven't been this excited for a game in a while.

Nekrono

Snkfanatic said:
Right click Medal of Honor and it should say somwhere... "View game CD key".

sk3tch said:
Download/install it and then you can see the key. You can uninstall/delete once you grab the key.

No, you absolutely do not have to have it installed to get the key. Maybe you need to have installed it at some point, but both my and my roommate have our MOH completely uninstalled and we're downloading the beta now.

Heysoos

Got it. Steam came through for me. As soon as I get my beta key from EA from pre-ordering early, I'll share it with someone here. Still waiting on my 360 code though.

Seriously though, I know it's still early, but how does EA expect me to have confidence in them when they can't even get this right? What a shitty management of this beta. Steam came through when they can't even send me the 360 or PC keys that I'm supposed to get.

Heysoos said:
Got it. Steam came through for me. As soon as I get my beta key from EA from pre-ordering early, I'll share it with someone here. Still waiting on my 360 code though.

Seriously though, I know it's still early, but how does EA expect me to have confidence in them when they can't even get this right? What a shitty management of this beta. Steam came through when they can't even send me the 360 or PC keys that I'm supposed to get.
Share with me please? :)

iNvid02

Heysoos said:

lol this is great, steam dishing out keys before origin

Definity

Manos: The Hans of Fate said:
Why the hell haven't I gotten my key yet? Do I start bugging EA Chat now?
Good luck with that. About 1,000 people in the queue / 45 minute wait to probably get told "we can't help".

Smokey

ColonialRaptor said:
Wow... the game is so damn good, I love it so much, I just hate the screen flickering, if I could remove that happening I'd be totally in heaven, it puts me off so badly.

I think having the alpha gave me an unfair advantage because I am totally decimating on the AU servers so far.

Anyone else having problems with it crashing every now and again? Doesn't quite feel 'solid' or something... still feels like a 'Beta' I guess...

Not one crash for me last night. i did get that white flicker though every now and then. Annoying. Other than that was very smooth.

sk3tch

Mr. Snrub said:
No, you absolutely do not have to have it installed to get the key. Maybe you need to have installed it at some point, but both my and my roommate have our MOH completely uninstalled and we're downloading the beta now.

Yes, you absolutely do. You have to have it to SEE the key. At least in my Steam client. So I started the DL and saw the key and then stopped the DL and deleted it.

Top Bottom