• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 3 | Console Community Thread | Pleasant Entertainment

olimpia84

My friends,

i have started recently recording all the clan wars that my clan is doing, and i think i'm getting some interesting stuff. The last war was very intense with lots of teamwork, and kudos to the opponent, we had a great match.

So, if any of you are interested in seeing some of the clan wars game play, feel free to watch on my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/gl0wvalter/videos

cheers!

Nice. If you ever need help just let me know.

gl0w

Nice. If you ever need help just let me know.

well, actually i need some tips for video editing :p, i want to do some montages, i'm using sony vegas.

Other than that, you are a very skilled player, so, if i need someone for a clanwar i call you :)

Dash Kappei

Not actually that important
Total newbie here.

I've got the game+BtK on PS3 and PC but I can only play it online with a decent connection on PS3.
Finally tried multi the other day (got the game since December) and man do I suuuuuuuuck haaaaaaard!

I don't even know what's going on and what to do :/ even DM is brutal, but oh boy it looks phenomenal looking at videos and I wish I could be decent and therefore able to appreciate what the game has to offer.
Would finishing the campaign (gave up mid-way 'cause it was, imo, horrible) help me out with the multiplayer part?

Is there a way to learn and have fun playing it with randoms and no headset? I don't care about my k/d ratio and the game really seems to be something great and different (don't have experience with the franchise besides the campaign of the Bad Company spin-offs), I'd love just to be able to have a bit of fun 'cause right now it's a coaster and I don't have 10 hours per week to dedicate to improving.

Help me out gaffers :)

Would finishing the campaign (gave up mid-way 'cause it was, imo, horrible) help me out with the multiplayer part?
nope.

Is there a way to learn and have fun playing it with randoms and no headset? I don't care about my k/d ratio and the game really seems to be something great and different (don't have experience with the franchise besides the campaign of the Bad Company spin-offs), I'd love just to be able to have a bit of fun 'cause right now it's a coaster and I don't have 10 hours per week to dedicate to improving.

well, you can't really expect to do well if you don't play the game. 10 hours a week really isn't very much, and you don't even have enough time for that? lots of people play that amount or more.

you can play with GAF peeps, that's always more fun than playing with randoms, and it also may help you learn faster from it.

Total newbie here.

I've got the game+BtK on PS3 and PC but I can only play it online with a decent connection on PS3.
Finally tried multi the other day (got the game since December) and man do I suuuuuuuuck haaaaaaard!

I don't even know what's going on and what to do :/ even DM is brutal, but oh boy it looks phenomenal looking at videos and I wish I could be decent and therefore able to appreciate what the game has to offer.

Are you on now? Add me, and we'll team up :)

SEN's the same as my username btw

JJD

Total newbie here.

Pretty much what faceless said. Just play the game, enjoy, have fun, you will get better in the meantime. Bad Company 2 was the first FPS I played seriously online, I began very weak but eventually I got better.

When I started playing BF3 I had a really hard time adapting to the lag/controls but I think I'm kinda good now! Nothing exceptional but I hold my own.

First thing to do is add some gaffers. Don't expect people to add you, go after then, ask their PSN ID's and join their games. I would recommend Olimpia, thn, Boatack, faceless but frankly there's dozens of skilled players here, those are just the ones that are online more often. PS3 gaf is AWESOME! Some of then are really active in the forum. If you want look at my profile for my PSN ID!

Get to know the maps, you will learn then by playing the game, but here's a site with some pictures.

Don't worry about not having a headset, coordinating is good, but most gaffers don't speak that much while playing. And then there's the ones like me who talk a lot but no one understands since my english is rubbish! :)

Stick with one gun until you unlock some sights (red dot, holo, etc) then if you want you can try another.

Only engage armor if you're playing with an engineer or a support with C4, if not let other people deal with then. Every class is useful in every map, but try to be mindful of their characteristics. In the end play with whatever class fits your style/tastes.

Please don't forget to drop ammo packs if you're a support (free points!), health packs and revives if you're an assault (more free points!), if you're an engineer fix your teams vehicles (even more free points!), if you're a sniper plant spawn beacons in strategic positions and movement detectors (not that many points, but still important and mostly free! Lol!).

And please, I can't stress this enough, if you're in a vehicle (tanks/ attack choppers mostly) only bail when you're pretty sure they will be destroyed! Letting an enemy steal your armor can mean the end of a game, specially a close one since your team won't spawn a new vehicle until the stolen one is destroyed!

Don't worry about stats, they're mostly useless, specially in a game like BF were K/D don't mean much.

Welcome aboard!!!

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
you can play with GAF peeps, that's always more fun than playing with randoms, and it also may help you learn faster from it.

But I'm an asshole that critics people and drives them away.

You see this shit? Stop it. It's called "Playstation Network" even by Sony. For fucks sake. I hate people using this shit. Makes my blood boil.

Dash Kappei

:(

nope.

well, you can't really expect to do well if you don't play the game. 10 hours a week really isn't very much, and you don't even have enough time for that? lots of people play that amount or more.

Maybe I didn't explain myself, I don't strive to be good and to do WELL, I understand that's almost impossible without putting in some serious effort/time on online games nowadays, just to be decent enough to get some fun out of it.
No, unfortunately I don't have time to play one game 10 hours a week, that'd mean playing the game each day of the week for 1.5hours circa, that's a lot to me at 35 with a full time job, relationship with my gf, sports and hobbies. My total gaming time for a week doesn't even amount to that much most of the times, as an average I'm below 2 hours gaming each day so that'd mean playing only BF3, all the time. I don't think 2 hours of gaming is that low, I don't see why that is shocking to you honestly :)
It's the reason I gave up on fighters, because you can't have ANY fun (at least I can't) playing online if you don't keep up with the community and train hard and there's no scene around where I live. There's plenty of games where you can have fun online nontheless, and I'm still very good on arcade/scoring based games or genres where I can put to good use my skills' legacy of 30 years of gaming, but if you tell me that BF3 = SFxT/MvC3 than I'll just have to sell the game and call it a day :/

I will send you a fr as soon as I go online, but remember that I don't have an headset!
Btw, did I mention that I suck?

Pretty much what faceless said. Just play the game, enjoy, have fun, you will get better in the meantime. Bad Company 2 was the first FPS I played seriously online, I began very weak but eventually I got better.

When I started playing BF3 I had a really hard time adapting to the lag/controls but I think I'm kinda good now! Nothing exceptional but I hold my own.

First thing to do is add some gaffers. Don't expect people to add you, go after then, ask their PSN ID's and join their games. I would recommend Olimpia, thn, Boatack, faceless but frankly there's dozens of skilled players here, those are just the ones that are online more often. PS3 gaf is AWESOME! Some of then are really active in the forum. If you want look at my profile for my PSN ID!

Get to know the maps, you will learn then by playing the game, but here's a site with some pictures.

Don't worry about not having a headset, coordinating is good, but most gaffers don't speak that much while playing. And then there's the ones like me who talk a lot but no one understands since my english is rubbish! :)

Stick with one gun until you unlock some sights (red dot, holo, etc) then if you want you can try another.

Only engage armor if you're playing with an engineer or a support with C4, if not let other people deal with then. Every class is useful in every map, but try to be mindful of their characteristics. In the end play with whatever class fits your style/tastes.

Please don't forget to drop ammo packs if you're a support (free points!), health packs and revives if you're an assault (more free points!), if you're an engineer fix your teams vehicles (even more free points!), if you're a sniper plant spawn beacons in strategic positions and movement detectors (not that many points, but still important and mostly free! Lol!).

And please, I can't stress this enough, if you're in a vehicle (tanks/ attack choppers mostly) only bail when you're pretty sure they will be destroyed! Letting an enemy steal your armor can mean the end of a game, specially a close one since your team won't spawn a new vehicle until the stolen one is destroyed!

Don't worry about stats, they're mostly useless, specially in a game like BF were K/D don't mean much.

Welcome aboard!!!

Nice! Thanks for sharing all of that mate, really appreciate it!
Have you got some tips for which class should I use that's easy to start with? I would add gaffers but I think I'm too bad atm, I'd just be a burden for you guys I'm sure, and I don't want to ruin the fun for gaffers on my team while with randoms of course I'll still try my best but in the end if I suck hard who the hell cares :p
I'll send you a fr request nontheless ;)
Also, is there an offline way to learn how to fly/drive each vehicle? Game doesn't have a training/bot mode, does it? I wish there was

TheSeks

Also, is there an offline way to learn how to fly/drive each vehicle? Game doesn't have a training/bot mode, does it? I wish there was

Er-what do you need to know?

L2/Brake. R2/Gas. Left-stick Drive, Right-stick/free view.

Unless in a helicopter/jet.

L2/Lower, R2/Raise. Left stick/yaw. Right-stick/Pitch/roll.

Practice? Jets? No. Helicopter: Co-op mission 2. But good luck keeping someone in public games sticking around while you learn to fly there.

Jeeps? Don't need to practice, it's intuitive.

Default controls. Changing them at your own peril.

Honestly, you're putting wayyyyy too much thought into thinking this is complicated. Simply unlock the kit items. Throw the kit items out. PEW PEW PEW any enemies (after pressing select to SPOT them. Jesus Christ, I hate how people aren't spotting anymore), get in a vehicle PEW PEW PEW anyone.

Jet/Helicopters are the only learning curve and you're going to be at an EXTREME disadvantage until you struggle to get flares for them. Since you say you don't have "time" for this, I whole-heartily suggest you skip jets/helicopters or just put the game down.

tn2007

10 hours a week is more than enough. Just have patience because some ppl catch on quicker than others. If you play with gaffers and learn from your mistakes you will get better. I recommend watching some YouTube videos of rivalxfactor or lvlcap to get a concept of how to play. I watch all of their videos and I think it helped me quite a bit. Add me if you want my ID is thn2008.

Overdoziz

Banned
Took me quite a while to get a good feel for the helicopter controls in BF3, especially because they were so different from BC2's. I switched between different stick layouts and ended up sticking with Legacy Southpaw. Feels much better than the default settings.

JJD

Have you got some tips for which class should I use that's easy to start with? I would add gaffers but I think I'm too bad atm, I'd just be a burden for you guys I'm sure, and I don't want to ruin the fun for gaffers on my team while with randoms of course I'll still try my best but in the end if I suck hard who the hell cares :p

Oh c'mon man! We're not a serious clan or anything! Stop that burden non sense! :)

Usually it's hard to find more than 3 or 4 gaffers playing together, so just join us and don't worry about anything else! Learn how to use the squad menu to join squads of gaffers if you end up in a random one. It's easy.

About classes, play a little bit with all of then just to get a felling.

Engineer is the all arounder. He can do good in any situation. He is equipped to deal with vehicles (RPGs and a repair tool or mines depending of your style), and the carbine is a good if somewhat average main gun.

The assault is the medic of the game. He can give health packs to injured soldiers and revive dead teammates (look for an icon above their corpses). His main gun is an assault rifle, and they can be awesome. They are very deadly, and can be equipped with either an underbarrel grenade launcher or a shotgun. They're the best main weapon in the game IMO. The real problem with the assault class is that they're not equipped in any way to deal with vehicles. Run away from tanks or any kind of heavy armor. If you're facing a jeep you can try to toss a grenade (all class equipment) under it and kill the enemies, but it's probably more wise to avoid then too. Assaults obviously are very deadly in infantry maps! (Op. Metro, Bazaar and Seine).

The Support can deal with almost any situation like the engineer. They have "infinite" ammo, since they can throw down ammo packs for themselves or teammates. They can equip C4 which can be used to destroy any vehicle you can place it (usually 3 or 4 packs will destroy a tank at full health) or lay traps. They can use a mortar launcher instead to support teammates (smoke shell), kill enemies, or damage and destroy vehicles, but those are easily countered by other mortars and you have to be carefull were you place your launcher, since you're basically a sitting duck! They can also place claymores around setting traps. His main weapon is a sub machine gun, which is deadly but requires a little more skill due to recoil, but it's high rate of fire and big magazine size make up for it. You can even deploy a bipod on the ground or a flat surface if you're stationary to effectively reduce recoil to zero. Just be careful of flanking enemies, staying in on place for a long period of time is really not advisable in most situations.

The last one is the Recon class. They're probably the most tricky class to use, but make no mistake a good Recon player in your team can be the difference between winning or losing. Their main gadgets are the spawn beacon, which allows your squadmates to spawn anywere in the map were the beacon is placed (Usually you can only spawn at your base, on a teammate or in a flag on conquest), but as soon as you spawn on your beacon it destroys itself. You can obviosly just place another one. The second one is the motion sensor, just place it anywhere and any enemy in it's vicinity will have his position revealed to your whole team. And lastly the MAV, which is a reconnaissance drone, a mobile motion sensor. Be careful though, when you're operating the MAV you're oblivious to your surroundings, so you can easily be killed, hide before you deploy it. The Recon main weapon is the sniper rifle, and they are not equipped to deal with vehicles too. Avoid then!

There's two more weapons classes, shotguns and PDW that are availiable to any class. Personally when I'm playing Recon I pick one of these as I'm no good with a sniper rifle.

One important thing I forgot to mention is the spotting mechanic. Whenever you see an enemy and press Select on your pad, an orange icon will appear above his head and it will reveal his position in the mini map for your whole team while he is in your sight. This is extremely important! Try to make a habit spoting enemies!

Finally, play the game however you like, but try to have the objectives in mind! If you're playing Conquest, try to cap flags, if you're playing Rush defend your m-coms or plant bombs on the enemies one.

Unfortunately there's no training mode for the vehicles, but you'll get the hang of the ground ones quickly. Air vehicles on the other hand can be difficult to master, but you should try then nontheless! I bet you can't be worse than me piloting a chopper! :)

JJD your english was fine a year ago and it's not getting worse. i dunno why you think your english is bad, it's better than some people who only speak english!

But I'm an asshole that critics people and drives them away.

they should drive away if they don't want good advice.

Maybe I didn't explain myself, I don't strive to be good and to do WELL, I understand that's almost impossible without putting in some serious effort/time on online games nowadays, just to be decent enough to get some fun out of it.
No, unfortunately I don't have time to play one game 10 hours a week, that'd mean playing the game each day of the week for 1.5hours circa, that's a lot to me at 35 with a full time job, relationship with my gf, sports and hobbies. My total gaming time for a week doesn't even amount to that much most of the times, as an average I'm below 2 hours gaming each day so that'd mean playing only BF3, all the time. I don't think 2 hours of gaming is that low, I don't see why that is shocking to you honestly :)
It's the reason I gave up on fighters, because you can't have ANY fun (at least I can't) playing online if you don't keep up with the community and train hard and there's no scene around where I live. There's plenty of games where you can have fun online nontheless, and I'm still very good on arcade/scoring based games or genres where I can put to good use my skills' legacy of 30 years of gaming, but if you tell me that BF3 = SFxT/MvC3 than I'll just have to sell the game and call it a day :/

I will send you a fr as soon as I go online, but remember that I don't have an headset!
Btw, did I mention that I suck?

you can still have fun, just maybe not as much fun as fast as you'd like with limited playtime.

TheSeks

Hows the population for BC2 vietnam on 360? Really want to buy it but not sure if its worth it with low player count.

Probably going to depend on the day and time. Last I played there was like 10 people on PS3. This time this weekend I played with Faceless and Rock and there was like 15.

Still players, on 360, I'm sure, but not like it was a year ago. Console gamers move to the next shooter instead of sticking around.

-Silver-

I'd just be a burden for you guys I'm sure, and I don't want to ruin the fun for gaffers on my team
I don't think anyone here will be pissed off at you, nor think you will be a burden on them as long as you make an attempt. Not all of us are fantastic and not all of us are game changers, it's because "we're" constantly going for the objectives that our W/L might be higher then others.

Note: I'd like to add that, excluding snipers that don't shoot, the only time I may consider someone crap is because they don't go for the objectives. Most randoms ignore that.

redhot_

So that server update..

Search for a quick match rush to do assignments, get put into an empty(by empty im talking just me) conquest server. Keep up the good work DICE!

Edit: Squad death match > Rush, Any day. shit is duuuuuumb

tn2007

So that server update..

Search for a quick match rush to do assignments, get put into an empty(by empty im talking just me) conquest server. Keep up the good work DICE!

Weird thing is today I was playing davamand peak on rush and than it switched us to teheran on conquest than caspian and finally back to metro rush. I thought it was just a glitch.

meppi

Weird thing is today I was playing davamand peak on rush and than it switched us to teheran on conquest than caspian and finally back to metro rush. I thought it was just a glitch.

Well, I'm not alone than.
Was playing Conquest and got dropped into a rush game after the first match ended. :-/
Seems like B2K and regular maps are getting mixed together as well, not to mention all kinds of weird little things happening in the menus.

Dash Kappei

The Seks, you're fucking jaded mate, I liked you better when you still had the Ken hurricane kick avatar :p
The manual of the game tells you SHIT. Nothing. Not even the controls. I think it's pretty fair to be confused if you're new to the series ffs.

Added all of you guys who offered:

You!

. I watch all of their videos and I think it helped me quite a bit. Add me if you want my ID is thn2008.

You!

I don't think anyone here will be pissed off at you, nor think you will be a burden on them as long as you make an attempt. Not all of us are fantastic and not all of us are game changers, it's because "we're" constantly going for the objectives that our W/L might be higher then others.

Note: I'd like to add that, excluding snipers that don't shoot, the only time I may consider someone crap is because they don't go for the objectives. Most randoms ignore that.

Don't have yours but I wanted to thank you for the tips!
And of course JJD.
Man, your tips were invaluable to me. I can't believe I'm saying this but I just played 1.5hours straight and, besides BtK which is too huge and too open to really have fun in it (rush) if you don't know the map at leadt a bit, I had fun! Yay :D
I wasn't even the worst on my team, besides one time (my first, 3k and 10d, lol) in BtK, and I took you guys word as gospel and always went for the objectives. I usually had a 0.5 (or better, ahah) ratio (mostly 1k every 2d) but I swear a couple of times I was able to hold my own in some modes and, most importantly, started to feel the appeal of the game not only watching trailers, but playing it.
Yep, not just a coaster for me anymore :)

P.S.
English's not my first language as well mate, and despite having lived abroad for years people catch on my accent and give me the piss pretty quick, which is one if the reason I just gave up on using my headset and passed it to my brother. The other reason is that my connection is far from great and VoIP seems to screw up with my lag (GT5, mostly).

Boss Man

Terrible lag today in some games. Like, playing a slideshow and had to quit lag- which I've never experienced before.

Weird glitch aiming with tanks where the cross-hairs would zoom outside of my resolution (get really big).

CQ/Rush mixing.

...I thought something broke. This was an "update"...?

Daigoro

Don't have yours but I wanted to thank you for the tips!
And of course JJD.
Man, your tips were invaluable to me. I can't believe I'm saying this but I just played 1.5hours straight and, besides BtK which is too huge and too open to really have fun in it (rush) if you don't know the map at leadt a bit, I had fun! Yay :D
I wasn't even the worst on my team, besides one time (my first, 3k and 10d, lol) in BtK, and I took you guys word as gospel and always went for the objectives. I usually had a 0.5 (or better, ahah) ratio (mostly 1k every 2d) but I swear a couple of times I was able to hold my own in some modes and, most importantly, started to feel the appeal of the game not only watching trailers, but playing it.
Yep, not just a coaster for me anymore :)

seriously dont worry about k/d at all. you can have a negative ratio and still get the MVP #1 for the round.

pick a class that you like and learn how they can help the team (med packs and ammo!). keep playing the objective and it will come to you with practice.

What angers you more?

-Snipers hanging back trying to get massive headshots
-Pilots and drivers who try to get their practice in while carrying 4 teammates
-People who let 1 person slowly take an objective, and run in at the last second for the free points without risking being killed

Arcteryx

Gotta say, the new server setups (hopefully they aren't just temporary until private servers get up on console) are great.

Love LOVE LOVE that we have dedicated B2K only servers now, CQ/CQA only, etc etc.

tn2007

Played horrible today. Had nothing but the dumbest teammates ever. Why do people jump out of there tank or IFV when they are just disable? Why do people use the the tanks or IFV as a taxi? These are colonels doing this!!!!

Sorry for my filthy mouth today JJD, olimpia, and boatack. I just can't stand the level of stupidy that some of these colonels display on a daily basis. Ok end of my rant.

Skeyser

Played horrible today. Had nothing but the dumbest teammates ever. Why do people jump out of there tank or IFV when they are just disable? Why do people use the the tanks or IFV as a taxi? These are colonels doing this!!!!

Sorry for my filthy mouth today JJD, olimpia, and boatack. I just can't stand the level of stupidy that some of these colonels display on a daily basis. Ok end of my rant.

Well to be fair reaching colonel is pretty easy, especially with metro, it's not like BF2 where it took hundreds of hours.

BoatAck

The few games I played today had like half of the team doing absolutely nothing. Giving away armor just fucks over your team, especially so in maps with one heavy vehicle on each side.

tn2007

Well to be fair reaching colonel is pretty easy, especially with metro, it's not like BF2 where it took hundreds of hours.

Your probably right, but I never played any of the other battlefield games. I'm just upset on how I played today I guess. I just feel like I have to rush my style of play and play more recklessly because of these randoms. Oh well I'll get over it.

By the way minhtfresh, I lol when you killed me and got your revenge teabag.

TheSeks

Your probably right, but I never played any of the other battlefield games. I'm just upset on how I played today I guess. I just feel like I have to rush my style of play and play more recklessly because of these randoms. Oh well I'll get over it.

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE.jpg

Battlefield always has these idiots. The only time it doesn't is when GAF is nearly playing together, but we make people rage quit within minutes because they aren't too smart to play the game as intended.

tn2007

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE.jpg

Battlefield always has these idiots. The only time it doesn't is when GAF is nearly playing together, but we make people rage quit within minutes because they aren't too smart to play the game as intended.

I know, your absolutely right. We need private servers ASAP DICE!!!!! GAF server for the win!

JJD

You played bad? You still got most of the ace pins! I on the other hand was always in the bottom of the scoreboard...today was indeed awful. I couldn't even drive a tank with the amount of lag I was having. Our team sucked bad, I was amazed that we still managed to win most rounds...

The only good part of today games was an instance of rubber banding so severe one dude warped just in front of me waiting to be knifed! And gunning for that crazy pilot was fun too! Dude just didn't give a fuck! Landed right next to the flag in the middle of huge firefights, tried to ram a jet and roadkilled a sniper hiding in some bushes! I couldn't stop laughing!

Sorry about all the disconnect guys, today just wasn't my day... :-(

olimpia84

Shitty games but we managed to win most rounds though. I got pissed off at that Canals game where we managed to steal three tanks but couldn't hold any of them for more than a minute.
Then I got two FB freezes and a disconnect so I was like "I'm done"

Daigoro

What angers you more?

-Snipers hanging back trying to get massive headshots
-Pilots and drivers who try to get their practice in while carrying 4 teammates
-People who let 1 person slowly take an objective, and run in at the last second for the free points without risking being killed

snipers for sure. they're not even trying to help.

I've just started playing with fellow gaffers in the last few days (mainly tn2007). Its great fun playing with a group of guys you actually play the game the way its meant to, but it gets too one sided most of the items. If there's 4 or more gaffers in 1 lobby, I think they should split up into the 2 teams so it stays competitive. Probably will be more fun once consoles get the private servers and we can set up gaf matches.

PS: I only have a couple of gaffers on my friends list so far, would like to have a few more. I play hard for the win so want a few more good players to play with. You can check out my stats here. I'm up for either conquest or rush. PSN id: DawnofLife

tn2007

I've just started playing with fellow gaffers in the last few days (mainly tn2007). Its great fun playing with a group of guys you actually play the game the way its meant to, but it gets too one sided most of the items. If there's 4 or more gaffers in 1 lobby, I think they should split up into the 2 teams so it stays competitive. Probably will be more fun once consoles get the private servers and we can set up gaf matches.

PS: I only have a couple of gaffers on my friends list so far, would like to have a few more. I play hard for the win so want a few more good players to play with. You can check out my stats here. I'm up for either conquest or rush. PSN id: DawnofLife

Yeah it got out of hand quickly once you joined in. But before you joined we had some good games. I don't think we should play against eachother unless it's on a private server, because I rather have us stay together and build chemistry so when we do have tough matches later on. We should of just left and found another server.

TheSeks

You guys talk about rage quits. You missed GLORIOUS MASTER RACE MODE 9 clan tards months back with Bo, Call of Duty, Faceless and I playing IIRC.

new DICE server map rotations

-[DICE]- Epic Battles
CQ on large maps
  • CQ -Wake Island
  • CQ -Caspian Border
  • CQ -Operation Firestorm
  • CQ -Kharg Island
  • CQ -Gulf of Oman
  • CQ -Sharqi Peninsula

-[DICE]- Most Popular
Conquest, Rush, and Team Deathmatch
  • TDM -Noshahr Canals
  • Rush -Operation Metro
  • CQ -Caspian Border
  • Rush -Damavand Peak
  • TDM -Kharg Island

-[DICE]- Soldier Skirmishes
Conquest, Rush, and TDM on small maps (16 player limit)
  • TDM -Operation Metro
  • CQ -Seine Crossing
  • TDM -Grand Bazaar
  • TDM -Noshahr Canals
  • Rush -Strike at Karkand
  • CQ -Damavand Peak
  • Rush -Operation Metro
  • TDM -Seine Crossing
  • CQ -Grand Bazaar
  • CQ -Strike at Karkand
  • TDM -Damavand Peak

-[DICE]- BF3 Classic Only
BF3 Conquest and Rush
  • CQ -Caspian Border
  • Rush -Operation Metro
  • Rush -Kharg Island
  • Rush -Grand Bazaar
  • Rush -Seine Crossing
  • CQ -Noshahr Canals
  • Rush -Damavand Peak
  • CQ -Tehran Highway

-[DICE]- Back to Karkand Only
B2K Conquest and Rush
  • CQ -Wake Island
  • Rush -Strike and Karkand
  • CQ -Gulf of Oman
  • Rush -Sharqi Peninsula
  • Rush -Wake Island
  • CQ -Strike and Karkand
  • Rush -Gulf of Oman
  • CQ -Sharqi Peninsula

-[DICE]- Deathmatch Action
Squad Deathmatch and Team Deathmatch
  • TDM - Operation Métro
  • SDM - Grand Bazaar
  • TDM - Strike at Karkand
  • SDM - Sharqi Peninsula
  • SDM - Seine Crossing
  • TDM - Tehran Highway
  • SDM - Noshahr Canals
  • TDM - Kharg Island
  • SDM - Operation Firestorm
  • TDM - Seine Crossing
  • SDM - Tehran Highway
  • SDM - Operation Métro

-[DICE]- Urban Warfare
Conquest and Rush on small maps
  • CQ - Grand Bazaar
  • Rush - Seine Crossing
  • CQ - Sharqi Peninsula
  • Rush - Damavand Peak
  • Rush - Tehran Highway
  • CQ - Strike at Karkand
  • Rush - Grand Bazaar
  • CQ - Seine Crossing
  • Rush - Sharqi Peninsula
  • CQ - Damavand Peak
  • CQ - Tehran Highway
  • Rush - Strike at Karkand

TheSeks

Top Bottom