• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 3 | Console Community Thread | Pleasant Entertainment

EOD Bot kills are pretty easy against jeeps. Killed a driver parked at Caspian B yesterday. Now that I'm carrying this thing around, it's pretty fun. Also had an awesome showdown with an LAV when it got hung up on some rubble--I alternated burning the LAV and driving underneath it when its passengers got out to kill the assumed repair-tool guy.

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
Awww man, that's crap. :/

Yea.. imagine a tank in a op metro sized map with stories.....
Or an atv with chainsaws on the sides
o3fRP.gif

=============
Also, declining the challenge for more important reasons..

KingKong

edit: nvm on first q

what's the best engineer gun to use post-patch? I've been using the G36C for a while now and it's good but just wondering

is anyone else having a problem with kits resetting your weapons? I'm playing CQ on a PC and every time a map loads, it resets my engy and assault kit weapons :(

also, what's the best engineer gun to use post-patch? I've been using the G36C for a while now and it's good but just wondering

you probably wont get much answers regarding PC version here :D haven't happened on me on the PS3 atleast.

Xux

is anyone else having a problem with kits resetting your weapons? I'm playing CQ on a PC and every time a map loads, it resets my engy and assault kit weapons :(

also, what's the best engineer gun to use post-patch? I've been using the G36C for a while now and it's good but just wondering
Yeah, mine get reset every once in awhile. It's a DICE game, though, so you can't really expect everything to work.

Nori Chan

Double xp + domination = xp out the wazzoo <3

When the dlc came out I was a Colonel service star 11, and now I'm service star 15

oh and recon service star 6 get :D

JJD

...all of them? :D

The only one that's problematic is the one in the sniper mission. It's the only one I don't have.

All the other mission specific trophies can be done on easy and shouldn't give us any trouble.

Then we can do the missions again on hard.

Be warned though, the sniper trophy is a nightmare!

Just add me and we'll try then together!

Woorloog

Banned
870MCS with Slugs is pretty fun. Deadly at close range, deadly at range (with headshots). Fun and rewarding but challenging.

How do other shotguns fare with slugs?

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
870MCS with Slugs is pretty fun. Deadly at close range, deadly at range (with headshots). Fun and rewarding but challenging.

How do other shotguns fare with slugs?

I haven't used them in forever... but last time I went with slugs they might as well have been BB's.

What? Where did you hear that?

If you watch the trailer for Premium it says "20 new weapons" and CQ has 10 so they've already shot half their wad.

Plus considering the amount of guns already in the game it's almost hard to think what they could possibly add after the next 10.

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
If you watch the trailer for Premium it says "20 new weapons" and CQ has 10 so they've already shot half their wad.

Plus considering the amount of guns already in the game it's almost hard to think what they could possibly add after the next 10.

Um... don't forget the weapons we got w/ B2K. :(

Isn't B2K considered part of premium?

YoungHav

Banned
I think the maps themselves are junk but the weapons are pretty good. I got Premium just to save a little in the long run but I don't know if I could justify CQ alone.
this is what annoys me with this premium thing. Other map packs aren't even out and I would be paying for them well in advance. Should have released all 4 map packs at the same time as $50 DLC. If I get this new job I'll bite.

DEAR DICE,

I JUST WANT 25 SHOTGUN KILLS
BUT THEN THE ADMIN KICK ME
THEN THE GAME CRASH
THEN I GET KICKED AGAIN

WHY IS THIS SOOOOO HARDDD

*crys*

edit: crashed again
edit2: crashed again

JJD

Just look at this. It's really ridiculous. Those guys should have their accounts banned.

Au9Ew.png

Fersis please tweet this to Demize or anyone at Dice.

wow, so they kick people from squad rush and disarm?

http://bf3stats.com/report/ps3/50469948 < look at all the kicks

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/battlereport/show/50469948/4/308060887/
219 kills with only one opponents (15 death)

It's magic. lol

Moron's profile:

Renting Metro 24/7 donors get vip/& or admin the money helps run the server!
Booster buster
My server GameFreak Metro 24/7
No shotguns, nice admins, non booster/ glitcher friendly! Come and join us!
He just done did it.
My YouTube-http://www.youtube.com/user/GAM3FR34K1977/featured
I'm Legit unlike some faggots out there.
SPM- soon to be 1,000
KDR- soon to be 3.00
I'm a battlefield veteran aka a beast.
Send me a message on here or YouTube For 1v1 or soon clan war.

JJD

Nevermind...

Edit: Yeah, just checked his videos. It all makes sense now...

Damn you were faster than my stealth edit!

Woorloog

Banned
edit: I hate vehicle obsession on capsin. Of all the conquest maps, that's the worst map to be obsessed over choppers/tanks about.

Well the map sucks if you don't have a vehicle.
Not that it is much better with vehicles.

I go to A and then i go to D. Then to B. Oh, look, A's been capture. Back to A. D is capture, so there next. Then to C to defend, arrive too late, go to B.
All this without actually meeting anyone.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Just look at this. It's really ridiculous. Those guys should have their accounts banned.

http://i.imgur.com/Au9Ew.png

Fersis please tweet this to Demize or anyone at Dice.

They don't give a shit. They won't ban their pass (the most important part) instead, they'll just wipe stats and let them redo that shit all over again.

Just look at the aimbot "pro" gamer that got caught and wiped.

Woorloog

Banned
I don't think the penalty on foregrip (or other attachements for that matter) is enough, it should be a tradeoff (you trade controllability for inaccuracy at range).
There's no reason to run without it or bipod

Testing AEK-971 without Foregrip (using medkit) and comparing it with Foregrip. There ain't just no point in not using Foregrip really, the accuracy penalty is way too small to be noticeable, regardless whether i use heavy barrel or not (full auto always).

And i see people using semi-auto snipers with Foregrip, which is oxymoronic. Or would be, if the Foregrip's accuracy penalty would make people think.

Um... don't forget the weapons we got w/ B2K. :(

Isn't B2K considered part of premium?

I hope you're not right. I figured since Karkand was considered part of a "bonus content drop" that maybe they had something else planned down the line. But, I could totally see it your way also.

Woorloog

Banned
I hope you're not right. I figured since Karkand was considered part of a "bonus content drop" that maybe they had something else planned down the line. But, I could totally see it your way also.

Karkand IS part of Premium. Thus, the 20 new weapons means Karkand's and CQ's weapons. Of course Armored Kill will likely contain more weapons as well.

Also, met a good jet pilot today. A good dogfighter that is, again. He had rockets equipped but didn't use them at any point, all he did was to kill our aircraft. Even when skies were clear, he didn't bother helping his team on the ground (not that they needed much help, at least towards the end, i had a team full of morons who had no idea of any strategy on 4 flag Oman (which sucks by the way, 3 flag Oman is better)).
And i have no idea why he bothered. Our pilots were rather bad. I saw one to take off only to slam into water right away.

Karkand IS part of Premium

That's the only thing that really bugs me about Premium. If you were an early adopter you already have Karkand so it's only really a bonus if you're relatively new to the game. Other than that though, I'm pretty satisfied with the service. I just wish Premium offered a bit more depth when it came to Battlelog. I really want heat maps and things like that.

Top Bottom