• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 3 | Console Community Thread | Pleasant Entertainment

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Well just tell me what exactly you want seks. I'll do it. =3

If people wanted to play something interesting, I wouldn't mind doing a CUSTOM/unranked mode for shits and giggles. Dream wanted to play Metro 500% with no health regen, IIRC. But no one wanted to play that.

I wouldn't mind playing with "BC1" settings (100% health, 150% tickets, IIRC. No health regen. Would make medics NEEDED for most people to live) just for shits and giggles this weekend, but no one will join Dream's server so~

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
If people wanted to play something interesting, I wouldn't mind doing a CUSTOM/unranked mode for shits and giggles. Dream wanted to play Metro 500% with no health regen, IIRC. But no one wanted to play that.

I wouldn't mind playing with "BC1" settings (100% health, 150% tickets, IIRC. No health regen. Would make medics NEEDED for most people to live) just for shits and giggles this weekend, but no one will join Dream's server so~

Yea i know... =/. I even join it once in a while but I'm the only 1 there for along time.. then I leave

What I wanted to try was 500% metro with 10% Revive time, 10% re spawn time, FF-on.

A.k.A. A really long game of instant spawn, friendly killing chaos.

OG Kush

Do people actually enjoy playing shitty conquest maps like Damavand and grand bazaar? My favourite conquest map is Strike at karkand day 2. Day 2 being key as its only 3 flags, and is the best conquest map in the whole game. Such a good map, plenty of space to flank but still a lot of action going. Shame hardly any servers play it, for some reason every wants to play the 5 flag version., they must enjoy getting 5 kills game?

JJD

Do people actually enjoy playing shitty conquest maps like Damavand and grand bazaar? My favourite conquest map is Strike at karkand day 2. Day 2 being key as its only 3 flags, and is the best conquest map in the whole game. Such a good map, plenty of space to flank but still a lot of action going. Shame hardly any servers play it, for some reason every wants to play the 5 flag version., they must enjoy getting 5 kills game?

Damavand is OK, but I really like Bazaar.

The only map I would not mind missing is Wake Island. Specially the variation with more flags. I don't know why, but that map never appealed to me.

But really, I can play anything on Conquest. On Rush I hate Bazaar and Metro. Seine is a little better, but the first and last sets are kinda stupid IMO.

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
I'm having the worst hit detection issues lately... worse than BC2.

TheSeks

So it isn't just my connection then.

Played a round with Rock, lost in TDM. Got some revives out of it though. Next round, Rock leaves. Me and Vasilisk (whoever the hell that is) are in the lead with the rest of our team and my connection drops. SMH.

So it isn't just my connection then.

Played a round with Rock, lost in TDM. Got some revives out of it though. Next round, Rock leaves. Me and Vasilisk (whoever the hell that is) are in the lead with the rest of our team and my connection drops. SMH.

I love you too Seks ;b, I swear I had you in my friend list, next time I'll add you. Seriously, that TDM was horrible (I was also disconnected one time). The rest of games with bkak and ejas were certainly better. Good game in Seine with Ejas, very intense and fairly even (we began losing almost all bases) until we cornered them in C and they didn't try to flank a lot, basically they camped in C and we destroyed them. And by the way props to bkak, excellent heli driver (so good in Firestorm) and nice recon sneaking in Metro Conquest, you saved the match (and first time I used the M27 and its a beast of a weapon).

Fuck bunny-hoppers. Like, I get it if you're low on health and trying to gtfo of a sticky spot, but don't hop around during every encounter the whole fucking round. My fucking christ.

TheSeks

I love you too Seks ;b, I swear I had you in my friend list, next time I'll add you. Seriously, that TDM was horrible (I was also disconnected one time).

That round we were winning wasn't bad. The previous round with Rock was terrible because they had like three snipers until I got up there and a squad-mate dropped on me as well and we took two-three of them out. Then they sat at the train tracks trying to snipe me (hence me telling rock "I'm farming squad revives for the assignment. Sorry. :(" because I knew we were going to lose) who was reviving the one sniper (who ran out of ammo and dropped to die. lolololol *trollface*) for the rest of the round.

Which wouldn't have been a problem if I wasn't getting absolutely DESTROYED in that round attempting to get on the tracks to snipe them with the L96. Everytime I'd get set up I'd get shot in the back. :|

Jas

2 freezes in 5 minutes...break time!

Finding a Rush only server with a normal ticket count can be incredibly frustrating.

Evolved1

2 freezes in 5 minutes...break time!

Finding a Rush only server with a normal ticket count can be incredibly frustrating.

Yeah... my game froze twice today. Fun matches though. Even with the absurd ticket count.

Foil

I'm having the worst hit detection issues lately... worse than BC2.

Yeah, the hit detection is usually crap for me (PS3 version). I have no idea why it's so bad. I play BC2 and a number of other games with no issues at all. The hit detection gets so bad at times that I think I'd be better off throwing rocks at people.

I got run over by a skid loader today.

8[

Don't worry, I was killed earlier today by "bad luck". Twice... in one match.

dc2x

Neo Member
got a server ban for the first time today after the admin ran (literally) into my m320 round. grand bazaar, laying prone on the stairs (facing towards C), behind the concrete blocks. aiming for the wall above B - admin comes bolting out from the room next to the blocks and runs directly into it

I wish there was a built in video recorder for BF3

Evolved1

I wish there was a built in video recorder for BF3

Yes then I could show the bullshit I've been dealing with the last couple days. If it's not some technical thing like lag or hit detection, then it's straight up Murphy's Law.

Just nothing will go right it seems. The hit detection yesterday was really really bad. And I was falling dead around corners so many times. Once I took some shots in the street and died after running into a building!

lolcries.

Hey Guys,

Play this game quite regularly, but my buddies have kind of moved on, and lone-wolfing can get a little tiring... Add me if you want, looking for some cool peeps to play with!

XBOX-

Ramocalypse

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
I feel like I'm the only constant xbox player 8(

Xbox live it's good to play toget-

*Crickets*
============

tn2007 has entered the:
wCq3Q.jpg

TheSeks

If your intention was to make me feel better, you've succeeded. You are the new worst player ever.

:lol I honestly don't know where the hell it came from. It was just there suddenly. Norshal Canals TDM is just a chaotic mess.

Kak.efes

:lol I honestly don't know where the hell it came from. It was just there suddenly. Norshal Canals TDM is just a chaotic mess.

I spawned in the airfield amidst a firefight, so it was pretty chaotic. I saw the loader coming, but it didn't seem as close to me as it actually was. I thought I had enough time to shoot the driver, or move out of the way, but I was dead a second later. I wish I could say I was surprised, but I've been losing every 50/50 fight of late, so getting killed by a skid loader is officially my rock bottom. If I get killed by an EOD bot this week, I'll stop until Armored Kill.

Dr Prob

Banned
Hey Guys,

Play this game quite regularly, but my buddies have kind of moved on, and lone-wolfing can get a little tiring... Add me if you want, looking for some cool peeps to play with!

XBOX-

Ramocalypse

I'll add you, because I'm like the coolest peep!

Just to let you know 98% of the posts here are from people who play on the ps3 version

Yeah. This topic is all clogged up with you guys, feels like I've been in the games with you. When are you going to stop leaving Dreamgazer all alone to defend the crates? He can't keep taking on three or four people at once!

Yeah. This topic is all clogged up with you guys, feels like I've been in the games with you. When are you going to stop leaving Dreamgazer all alone to defend the crates? He can't keep taking on three or four people at once!

DAGGER

There are quite a few of us that play together regularly.
PS3 GAF never believes me when i say it... they're all "well, why don't they post" and i'm like "well, we all use voice chat and talk about stuff live!" and they're like "yeah, so do we, we set chat to team in the menu!"

burnfout

The 5 Squad Deatchmatch assignment will be the end of me.

Tried for two hours, not a single win.

When I end with 30 + kills, my teammates have 7 or 10 or something. Randoms are fucking terrible.

Top Bottom