• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 3 | Console Community Thread | Pleasant Entertainment

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
once you get enough people for matchmaking to drop people in, it's all good... usually...

Why would I want people to matchmake in? Half those people probably want 500% tickets. :/

@Video above: That Spawn Beacon glitch only happens if you spawn too fast, IIRC. But I've had that shit happen numerous times and it's a symptom of the latest patch. Shit is very annoying if you're doing dedicated recon spawning duty.

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
It's a miracle, people are actually playing on Dream's server.

FenCi.jpg

Dgott

Banned
What's all the sudden love for 500% tickets lately? Dice needs to patch in a % of tickets box onto the map rotation part of the server stat screen.

I hate jumping into a game only to find it 1000 tickets. I'm sorry but I don't have 2hrs to play one map.

JJD

I had to with the ridiculous amount of tickets we had to defend. Thanks for repairing and covering me! I would have stayed to the end but I really had to get going.

No problems man! As I said if it wasn't for you we wouldn't have lasted the first 100 tickets on the last set.

The only thing I could do was back you up the best I could. And it wasn't even that hard, you were destroying the attackers before you left. I'm just not on your level with a tank.

As soon as you left things got quite hectic, and they managed to set the mcom at least 2 times, but thankfully we managed to disarm.

I should have asked Hunting to drive the tank, he's a more skilled driver than me, but everything went so fast that I just didn't have time.

What's all the sudden love for 500% tickets lately? Dice needs to patch in a % of tickets box onto the map rotation part of the server stat screen.

I hate jumping into a game only to find it 1000 tickets. I'm sorry but I don't have 2hrs to play one map.

Conquest 200% is nice, and 300% is playable on some maps (mainly infantry ones) everything above that is just stupid.

Rush should not even be allowed above 100%.

JJD

It seems my stats have been reset.

I don't know if this is a bug, or if someone reported me.

I'm not a glitcher, don't use wall hacks and I'm not a a booster.

Could Dice have reset my stats without actually looking at then or at my previous games?

That stats thing is annoying but having to do all weapon unlocks and assignments is just a nightmare!

Every time I try to look at the my soldier menu in the game I lost connection to the EA servers...

JJD

I can't even play online anymore...

I lose connection to EA online when I try to enter the multiplayer screen and the game enters an endless loading loop...

WTF...

BoatAck

It seems my stats have been reset.

I don't know if this is a bug, or if someone reported me.

I'm not a glitcher, don't use wall hacks and I'm not a a booster.

Could Dice have reset my stats without actually looking at then or at my previous games?

That stats thing is annoying but having to do all weapon unlocks and assignments is just a nightmare!

Every time I try to look at the my soldier menu in the game I lost connection to the EA servers...

That is fucked up bullshit! Have you contacted customer support yet? You look good here.

JJD

That is fucked up bullshit! Have you contacted customer support yet? You look good here.

Yeah, I logged at BF3 stats just a couple seconds ago at least there I'm OK.

If someone reported me I can only imagine it was on that Bazaar rush game were I had a 51/6 K/D...

I think it might be a bug, when I try to log in the game with my UK account I got the same thing.

Rebel Leader

It does look like resetted stats =/

wait.. I looked on my profile and noticed

Assignments and CO-OP
Assignments
0 / 30

CO-OP Missions
0 / 6

so it could be a server error

JJD

So I checked a banned player profile on BF3 stats and he have his stats reseted there as well.

I don't so I think this is a bug of some sort.

Can anyone check my Battlelog profile and report what they see?

As I said the stat reset is annoying but not the end of the world, but having to do all weapons unlocks and assignments is just horrible.

And there's no way I'm buying Premium or an online pass again even if I'm banned/reset whatever...

JJD

It does look like resetted stats =/

wait.. I looked on my profile and noticed

Assignments and CO-OP
Assignments
0 / 30

CO-OP Missions
0 / 6

so it could be a server error

My profile on battlelog looks the same as any other reset player.

The exception is that I cannot even see my previous games reports.

I'm going to wait up a bit and see what happens. If it stays the same I'll try to get into contact with Dice or EA. Any ideas where I can discuss with then about this?

JJD

but is could be a server error hopefully as my "Assignments and CO-OP" area is still 0/30 and 0/6

Your assignments appear fine to me if I click on it's respective page, mine are erased even there. Can't see your co op area.

I think I have been really reset...that's so ironic...

JJD

Dan's page just says he doesn't have stats yet, so I think his case might be a strange bug?

When you have your stats reseted they just appear at lvl. zero...like mine...

Rebel Leader

Your assignments appear fine to me if I click on it's respective page, mine are erased even there. Can't see your co op area.

I think I have been really reset...that's so ironic...

Contact EA I guess

--

Have you tried other EA online games like bad company?

This is just to see if you have been banned from EA games

Yeah, I logged at BF3 stats just a couple seconds ago at least there I'm OK.

If someone reported me I can only imagine it was on that Bazaar rush game were I had a 51/6 K/D...

I think it might be a bug, when I try to log in the game with my UK account I got the same thing.

51/6 is not worth reporting.

JJD

Yeah...my stats are back but Dan is still down.

Let's see what the EA guys says about this. I'm pretty sure his issue was the same as mine...

JJD

Shivam couldn't even look at Dan's case without his permission. Kinda understandable. I hope it gets resolved like mine...

I think it might be related to that last Battlelog update. That new loadout feature is really helpful.

Let's see if I can play the game now...

Rebel Leader

Shivam couldn't even look at Dan's case without his permission. Kinda understandable. I hope it gets resolved like mine...

I think it might be related to that last Battlelog update. That new loadout feature is really helpful.

Let's see if I can play the game now...

Dan's back up now

JJD

Played a really good game of metro with Dave and Mancunian.

The other team was clearly better with the exception of the 3 of us and a lvl. 100 colonel on our side.

We got close to being spawn trapped some times but our squad spawn beacon shenanigans near the closest flag to the enemy spawn saved the day.

Glad to hear Dan got his stats again. Thanks for all the help Codman!

Everything's back to normal!

Kak.efes

I peer pressured Dan into piloting the Little Bird, and he promptly face planted us into a shed. Dan, don't give into peer pressure next time :p

JJD

I will. Then I'll be the one saying "watch out for that tank ahead.. the tank.. TANK, DON'T HIT THE TANK!"

That was a lot closer than I had anticipated, lol.

Hahaha! Sorry about freaking out like that I thought it was an enemy tank! :)

I was pretty grumpy on today games since I couldn't join your squad to gun for you! Riding on your chopper has been some of the most fun I'm having on the game lately, you're just crazy man!

Good times!

Omni

Anything above 100% in any gametype on any map is too much.

Some conquest matches are great at 200-300% if you've got the time. Anything higher than 100% in Rush however is just stupid. If you're defending, you're going to lose. Every. Single. Time.

Top Bottom