• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 3 | Console Community Thread | Pleasant Entertainment

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
so youre telling me i can snipe on the dome while its snowing

all of my money dice

I fucking hate you, you bastard. I hope the AC-130 is in the game so I can hammer that dome hard into the ground.

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
I fucking hate you, you bastard. I hope the AC-130 is in the game so I can hammer that dome hard into the ground.

u92Ag.png

-Stranger-

Hey is the Battlefield 3 servers down for anyone else?
It said they were performing maintenance on the server browser. (360 version)

Nori Chan

Spotting is 2nd fucking nature. When I'm in a firefight I mash the back button so that person can be spotted if I die.

Hell, when I play COD I tend to mash the back button too and I accidentally bring up the scoreboard

TheSeks

I hate it. I shouldn't have to sacrifice moving to spot people.

You have to sacrifice moving to spot people on 360 as well. In fact the select/"back" button on 360 is a HUGE ASS distance from the controller edge compared to select on PS3.

JJD

It was hilarious, they even mentioned the revive train in the server message! Lol! I think I mentioned this on a previous post.

In a way I kinda agree with it. I don't like or approve custom server rules and I usually don't follow then, but every weapon and gadget in the game has an ammo count, the exception is the res paddy and the repair tool.

The repair tool has been nerfed but instead of making it slower why don't they give it a finite charge that can be recharged by the support ammo crate? The same thing should happen with the assault revive pad.

The assault class is overpowered compared to the three other ones. They have arguably the best weapons and gadget in the game.

Ironically whenever I face good teams in infantry maps I fell the need to run recon to support my team in detriment to my overall performance in the game...

-Silver-

This [GAF] tag that some of you are running around with seems to be getting you guys into a lot of trouble.

You've made another "bad list". I was kicked and then rejoined and then was banned too. I wasn't doing too much and I don't think I killed the admin.

It was because you Olimpia, Faceless and Dave had the GAF tag. Me and JJD didn't and we wen't kicked or banned.

olimpia84

banned!!! why? i have no idea.

I PMed the server owner (that Arsonist1039 guy) and asked him why and he basically told that he received four (!) messages from people complaining that the GAF clan was spawn camping. I don't think we were doing that do right? I mean, it's kind of hard to draw the line when playing CQA...

Instead of banning us he should have banned those useless recons in his team that were doing nothing but flying MAVs for the entire game while we capped all the flags. In that Sharqui round I counted 3 MAVs flying around....

I PMed the server owner (that Arsonist1039 guy) and asked him why and he basically told that he received four (!) messages from people complaining that the GAF clan was spawn camping. I don't think we were doing that do right? I mean, it's kind of hard to draw the line when playing CQA...

Instead of banning us he should have banned those useless recons in his team that were doing nothing but flying MAVs for the entire game while we capped all the flags. In that Sharqui round I counted 3 MAVs flying around....

in that Sharqi game, the 3 MAVs all came at me near C so i ran to the building across the ramp and ducked into the stairwell, then shot an RPG and hipfired my gun and took 2 of them out. it felt so good!

Rebel Leader

This [GAF] tag that some of you are running around with seems to be getting you guys into a lot of trouble.

It was because you Olimpia, Faceless and Dave had the GAF tag. Me and JJD didn't and we wen't kicked or banned.

I don't wear the tag either

TheSeks

Hahahaha, oh wow. Someone apparently hacked into my EA.com profile and that's why I haven't been able to login to Battlelog.

Fabulous, EA.

TheSeks

What? Really? WTF?

Can't you get in contact with then?

Not without calling them since EA.com's live chat wants your EA.com account. I can login to the account because my PSN ID is tied to that account (and thus what I'm mostly pissed about. I can't give a damn if they hack and change my EA.com account [and deleted my Battlefield P4F accounts, WTF]) and I logged in via the PSN entry option. They changed my password AND e-mail (to some .ru e-mail that hasn't been validated) a week and four days ago.

And the EA phone numbers that I've googled are "invalid" to where I can't get in contact with them unless they're open tomorrow morning.

This is total bullshit.

You can even find the person that changed my account information's main EA.com profile name because they haven't changed much else other than "OK, I can play BF3 PC?" or something in bad English anything else on my account hasn't been changed including ya'll being on my friends list.

Hilarious but sad EA.

Rebel Leader

Not without calling them since EA.com's live chat wants your EA.com account. I can login to the account because my PSN ID is tied to that account (and thus what I'm mostly pissed about. I can't give a damn if they hack and change my EA.com account [and deleted my Battlefield P4F accounts, WTF]) and I logged in via the PSN entry option. They changed my password AND e-mail (to some .ru e-mail that hasn't been validated) a week and four days ago.

And the EA phone numbers that I've googled are "invalid" to where I can't get in contact with them unless they're open tomorrow morning.

This is total bullshit.

You can even find the person that changed my account information's main EA.com profile name because they haven't changed much else other than "OK, I can play BF3 PC?" or something in bad English anything else on my account hasn't been changed including ya'll being on my friends list.

Hilarious but sad EA.

Even this number? (650) 628-1001 (it's Canada)

Fuck shit man

Rebel Leader

Nothing for Origin/EA.com, which is horseshit.

What the hell? Why the fuck not?

If anything is changed like an email, they should send a confirmation email to the email that was registered to the account and if the link in the confirmation email is not clicked the email on the account doesn't change.

Mojang does this. Which is sad.

Top Bottom