• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 3 | Console Community Thread | Pleasant Entertainment

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
What the hell? Why the fuck not?

If anything is changed like an email, they should send a confirmation email to the email that was registered to the account and if the link in the confirmation email is not clicked the email on the account doesn't change.

Mojang does this. Which is sad.

It's an automatic number and apparently (not my words) the automated line has nothing about origin. "Press 1 for ? game" "press 2 for..." nothing about Origin or EA.com apparently.

(Because I'm using a middle man because the TTY apparently trips up on automated shit)

And they did send an e-mail about the e-mail being changed but no "do you want to change it?" link to my e-mail. It was simply "if you think this is an intrusion contact EA.com/support, k thx bi!"

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
It's an automatic number and apparently (not my words) the automated line has nothing about origin. "Press 1 for ? game" "press 2 for..." nothing about Origin or EA.com apparently.

(Because I'm using a middle man because the TTY apparently trips up on automated shit)

And they did send an e-mail about the e-mail being changed but no "do you want to change it?" link to my e-mail. It was simply "if you think this is an intrusion contact EA.com/support, k thx bi!"

I guess make a new account and contact them

=/

Shit =?

TheSeks

I guess make a new account and contact them

=/

Shit =?

Make an account for what e-mail? The other one I have linked to EA.com I threw in the wind after I couldn't link my XBL to this account (which in hind-sight probably saved me a good deal of grief of having to delink TWO accounts).

To: My non-primary e-mail
Subject: Your Email Address has been changed

Origin: Powered by EA image here

Your email address has been successfully changed. Please be sure to use your updated email the next time you log in to Origin.

If you did not request this change, or if you have reason to believe your account has been compromised, please contact Origin Help for immediate assistance.

Thank you,
The Origin Team

With no link to Origin Support. GG, EA, you shitheads.

Nori Chan

Top 3% for knife kills (13 stars) and MPK (7 stars)

I can easily get more, but I refuse to have a specific gun have more kills than me blade.

Maddocks

eventually the Tar will have more kills then my blade. Which is fine for me, I expect my top 3 guns will be the Tar, RPG, Knife.

raindoc

handgun medals!

4 to go!

congratz!

6 left for me, but one of them is the mortar... so really it's just 5. (fuuu that one, i won't make 300 kills with it even if i'd skip BF4 and continued playing this iteration until 5 is released).

i'm also struggling with the stationary one... sitting in the AA to farm is just too boring, but everything else takes ages. there's like 2 stat-ATs i can think of that are in a halfway useful position:
*the one near the US spawn on Bazaar = good chance of hitting an IFV in the rear and
*the one at "C" on Caspian = pissed enemy helo-crews.
other than these two, i currently can't think of one that regularly leads to kills...

BTW - there's on in the US spawn on caspian, to the left of the Viper's spawn area. WTF? there's absolutely nothing to shoot at in that area!

If gaf plays on gaf server = people leave

Hell we came back with a 100+ ticket difference

the trick is sometimes sandbag and don't spawn camp. let them think they're actually capping bases and stuff... we do it on 360 sometimes, it's HILARIOUS when we fall back to A on Metro and the other team caps 2 bases then we come back and take them again, though that's a lot easier to co-ordinate in party chat...

congratz!

6 left for me, but one of them is the mortar... so really it's just 5. (fuuu that one, i won't make 300 kills with it even if i'd skip BF4 and continued playing this iteration until 5 is released).

i'm also struggling with the stationary one... sitting in the AA to farm is just too boring, but everything else takes ages. there's like 2 stat-ATs i can think of that are in a halfway useful position:
*the one near the US spawn on Bazaar = good chance of hitting an IFV in the rear and
*the one at "C" on Caspian = pissed enemy helo-crews.
other than these two, i currently can't think of one that regularly leads to kills...

BTW - there's on in the US spawn on caspian, to the left of the Viper's spawn area. WTF? there's absolutely nothing to shoot at in that area!

1) make sure to set 6 AT mines in pairs somewhere on the map before sitting in the AA

2) try to be sneaky on maps where you can sometimes get a clear shot to the back of a vehicle, like the base exits on Bazaar

3) i also try to wait until air vehicles get closer so i can get better shots in and they also have to take a longer time to turn around and get away

i'm @ 22-25/30 on those and i'd say half of the kills were AT mines while sitting in the AA

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
Make an account for what e-mail? The other one I have linked to EA.com I threw in the wind after I couldn't link my XBL to this account (which in hind-sight probably saved me a good deal of grief of having to delink TWO accounts).

With no link to Origin Support. GG, EA, you shitheads.

Make a Gmail/yahoo account.
Register on EA
Contact EA

Start getting used to using the middle finger on L1 if you wish to ADS and spot

=3

Been doing since Bad company 2 (on ps3)

You all must have really small hands or something.

*holds L1 with his index finger, spots with thumb tip and move analog stick edge of thumb.*

Sekoku: Here's someone who got their issue resolved through the offical forum. You might want to try the same:http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/8901187.page

P.S. what happened to the avatars?

oh yea? Top 1% in skill

boom

Is this good?

jLxNEDZPfsYoY.jpg

TheSeks

Battlelog/Origin back in my control. 15 year old Russian kid added two other people that he either hacked or knew that were both RU for the PC version. Kid started to use my PC version account to level up. Ballsy, kid: But you don't have my fucking account anymore nor my PC version key. Fuck off and thank god for the PSN backdoor to know I wasn't going crazy that my password and e-mail just mysteriously poofed that day.

JJD

Battlelog/Origin back in my control. 15 year old Russian kid added two other people that he either hacked or knew that were both RU for the PC version. Kid started to use my PC version account to level up. Ballsy, kid: But you don't have my fucking account anymore nor my PC version key. Fuck off and thank god for the PSN backdoor to know I wasn't going crazy that my password and e-mail just mysteriously poofed that day.

That's good! Glad you're back!

So he can't play the game anymore?

He even reset your stats on PS3! Lol!

How did you manage to get it back?

TheSeks

That's good! Glad you're back!

So he can't play the game anymore?

He even reset your stats on PS3! Lol!

How did you manage to get it back?

Had to call Origin and then had to bend over backwards for the dude to find my account. Kid didn't change anything but the Origin id, e-mail and password (and reset my stats which isn't a huge deal, let's me start fresh after getting the assignments done with my BFF's) He found the account reset it. I reset the password (gonna reset it tomorrow at work to even more secure) and that was basically it.

Also got a reset token for Premium back since I wasn't the one that authorized that.

He shouldn't be able to play the game on my PC version's key or the PS3 key anymore since I told them to revoke that access and give me a new one. Kid was obviously playing a pirated copy if he was getting online in my name to access online.

meppi

Is this good?

jLxNEDZPfsYoY.jpg

Well at least I got you beat in a couple of these. ;)

Category Rank Top Value

Vehicle score per vehicle minute 908 0% 315.994
General score per minute 1 789 3% 270.222
Resupplies per support minute 10 629 4% 1.785
Armored warfare ribbons per round 4 806 4% 0.212
Heals per assault minute 15 000 5% 16.344

Objective per minute 2 900 1% 49.199

JJD

Had to call Origin and then had to bend over backwards for the dude to find my account. Kid didn't change anything but the Origin id, e-mail and password (and reset my stats which isn't a huge deal, let's me start fresh after getting the assignments done with my BFF's) He found the account reset it. I reset the password (gonna reset it tomorrow at work to even more secure) and that was basically it.

Also got a reset token for Premium back since I wasn't the one that authorized that.

He shouldn't be able to play the game on my PC version's key or the PS3 key anymore since I told them to revoke that access and give me a new one. Kid was obviously playing a pirated copy if he was getting online in my name to access online.

Did you find a job? Wow, that's even better man! Congratulations!!! :-D

Any ideas on how he managed to steal your account?

Top Bottom