• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 3 | Console Community Thread | Pleasant Entertainment

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
I hope Armored Kill can get me back into the game again, cause lately I'm just not feeling it. I keep playing for like 5 mins and turning it off.

How maybe maps are we getting again? More than two right?

It's better than using the same damn four guns (that I don't even really care about/for outside the L96) for another round of assignments to unlock camos for them AGAIN.

no, it's worse.

I hope Armored Kill can get me back into the game again, cause lately I'm just not feeling it. I keep playing for like 5 mins and turning it off.

How maybe maps are we getting again? More than two right?

four.

Bandar Desert
'largest map in Battlefield history'

Alborz Mountain
snow map

Death Valley
night map

Armored Shield
that map they showed tank superiority on

Fracas

#fuckonami
I haven't seen the full list of these super awesome bonuses we get for buying Premium, but seriously, concept art? Ugh, come on.

-Silver-

Is it wrong for me to be more excited about snow and night maps than "largest map everz" and AC-130?

No. BC2 had variety with desert, night, forest, snow as well as a few other types of maps. Huge maps doesn't mean shit if none of it is used like Caspian or completely void of life.

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
Haha you're going to be running with those troll tags too?

Imagine if we had then when the USAS/Frags combo was still overpowered as hell! Lol!

+ Dual-weilding the USAS
---

Oh, I see Olimpia changed his avatar =3..... Do you like the game that much? =D

olimpia84

Haha you're going to be running with those troll tags too?

Imagine if we had then when the USAS/Frags combo was still overpowered as hell! Lol!

Yeah, I can't wait to sport the trollface dogtag and kill snipers with C4 :D

+ Dual-weilding the USAS
---

Oh, I see Olimpia changed his avatar =3..... Do you like the game that much? =D

Xenoblade has me by the balls and is the main reason I'm not nearly playing BF3 lately. It's definitely one of the best games this generation.

Rebel Leader

Xenoblade has me by the balls and is the main reason I'm not nearly playing BF3 lately. It's definitely one of the best games this generation.

APxXY.gif

Favorite Quote: "Born into a world of strife!, Against the odds, we choose, to fight!,Blossom Dance!"
You're not that dumb seks.

You may want to sit down.

fritolay

I bought premium for the expansion packs. The bonus content yes I was expecting something other than concept art. That blows! That is just stupid shit that is going to tick everyone off.

Remember the EA gun club? They haven't updated any challenges since early last year.

I grow tired of companies trying to get you to buy into stuff and then not deliver. I suppose everyone that does is to blame, if you expect more than what is announced for your money at time of payment. I fear instead of holding back items in games, on disc or not, they will not only hold out for DLC but then $50+ costs for subscription. We saw this coming and it is ugly.

Edit - I took a look at the EA forums, the posts on this subject are pretty funny. When they keep stuff quiet and then drop something so lame yeah people are going to be upset. I bet the COD group is laughing today.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
You're not that dumb seks.

Yes, yes I am. I'm so damn tired of the same four guns for the assignments. Another round SCAR-H will make me firebomb DICE.

Either they give new camos on new guns or don't even fucking bother. Slapping a new texture on the same four guns is just LAZY.

Evolved1

Cod... next game I join bk... we are owning shit on caspian in the RU bird... suddenly we crash I'm like wtf... the admin kicked bk! that shit pissed me off so I spawn back inot the chopper/ and proceed to to just tear them a new asshole ins some of the most inspired piloting I have ever done... honeslty it was pretty sweet, but then he banned me. lol/.

I hate this game.

Rebel Leader

Cod... next game I join bk... we are owning shit on caspian in the RU bird... suddenly we crash I'm like wtf... the admin kicked bk! that shit pissed me off so I spawn back inot the chopper/ and proceed to to just tear them a new asshole ins some of the most inspired piloting I have ever done... honeslty it was pretty sweet, but then he banned me. lol/.

I hate this game.

What server?
----

Found the game... and magically 22 people "left" that were on the RU team

TheSeks

I'd totally play if my connection was fixed. It still isn't. :/ "Line's busy," and they are all "LOL IDK MY BFF JILL" about the solution (putting more lines down, I wager) and it's pissing me off. So I'm playing the bots in CS:GO because that has bots and this doesn't.
and it has M&K controls which are OH SO GOOD and I wish more than UT3 and it did it on PS3

TheSeks

DUST 514 also does KB&M

But Dust 514 is complete shit.
I did break NDA? Oops.
I'd go into reasonings but it's completely obvious you've played it. Granted, I haven't tried the KB&M controls to see if they improve the games opinion for me, but the controller didn't and I wager CCP screwed up the KB&M controls as well. :/

Rebel Leader

Mind checking the expiration date for me?

The game is sealed in the basement right now.
Don't really want to get it out unless really necessary

edit: holy shit, life on the server

September 2nd.

Maybe the "Tired of getting kicked/banned for killing admins? So are we" added to the server message helped

Evolved1

playing without friends is blech... people just teamstack every server... any server you join is one on the losing side witrh a bunch of stacker... it's annoying.

tn2007

playing without friends is blech... people just teamstack every server... any server you join is one on the losing side witrh a bunch of stacker... it's annoying.

Lol. Everyone does it including everyone from GAF at some point or another. The reason is because people like to play with friends and they like to win. Just play when GAF members are online or look for servers with all high level colonels.

Evolved1

Lol. Everyone does it including everyone from GAF at some point or another. The reason is because people like to play with friends and they like to win. Just play when GAF members are online or look for servers with all high level colonels.

Oh I know... I was just sayin.

TheSeks

BC1 wasn't much better today. A bunch of really skilled players on the other team killing me over and over and over before I could get my ass into gear "click" with the round and when I did "click" they knew I was too godly for them and proceeded to go out of their way to prevent my sneaking on them and camp our base. Annoying. :|

Top Bottom