• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 3 | Console Community Thread | Pleasant Entertainment

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
HELL FUCKING YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THERE'S TICKET AMOUNT IN THE SERVER STATUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jyXWs.gif

The good news is I've decided to cancel a business appointment due to my sickness and that mean I can download AK right now! (with the scorn of my boss.)

The bad news is that I've decided it's best to lay in bed and recover.

-Silver-

Being able to fly a Jet would give your team a massive advantage, even more so then general in AK.

That maverick dogtag, 50 kills in a jet and destroy 25 helicopters in a jet.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
HELL FUCKING YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THERE'S TICKET AMOUNT IN THE SERVER STATUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best. Patch. Evar. Thank you based DICE.

Now I can favorite servers that are proper tickets (EG: 100%) and avoid servers that aren't (EG: 500%)

Wish it was at the top of the damn info screen instead of having to tap up up to get it but whatever.

Also premium black dogtag for slot 1. Nothing on it but it at least makes the dog tag match the other premiums if you're using it. DICE listened to me! :D

Now if Grace Chen would get off her ass and upload Armored Kill. :(

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
Best. Patch. Evar. Thank you based DICE.

Now I can favorite servers that are proper tickets (EG: 100%) and avoid servers that aren't (EG: 500%)

Wish it was at the top of the damn info screen instead of having to tap up up to get it but whatever.

Also premium black dogtag for slot 1. Nothing on it but it at least makes the dog tag match the other premiums if you're using it. DICE listened to me! :D

Now if Grace Chen would get off her ass and upload Armored Kill. :(

Or better yet what I tweeted to DICE
i74rc.jpg

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
Well, downloading the patch... almost done. It's weird. I had absolutely no hype for this today.

I'm actually waaaaaay more excited for the RE6 demo (finally!)

But now I feel the AK hype rising quite a bit. Patch is almost done and when PSN finally updates GC time I think I'll be adequately hyped enough to play AK through the early morning hours. :)

Evolved1

I see hunting beast playing new maps... I'm happy for him, but sad for me.

Evolved1

So, still no sign of the AK download on the US store? Rockscar and Hunting Beast are already playing it!

I searched about two mins ago... nothing. The UK side is so much better about updates. We're on GCT here in the states and it's some serious bullshit.

jayb

shouldn't we expect it to not be available until the PSN store updates later today? did the CQ expansion come earlier last time?

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
So, still no sign of the AK download on the US store? Rockscar and Hunting Beast are already playing it!

GraceChenDealWithIt.gif

CillianMurphyCan'tDealWithIt.gif

Knowing SCEA we're 1) gonna be waiting until midnight (sup Biohazard 1:Director's Cut update?) and 2) no sales for PSP2 nor the Biohazard 6 (which I'm not really hyped about) demo. :(

JJD

PS. Canister shell now sucks.

How so? You're talking about the delay when changing between primary and secondary?

Also I'm pretty sure BK is going to be fine if he is a little bit more careful. 8 out of 10 times I was killed gunning for him it was because 1 - trying some crazy shit (like capturing a flag with his chopper or hitting a damn pole trying to roadkill someone) or 2 - getting rammed by a salty jet pilot who couldn't take him down normally. I almost never used my flares and usually ended up wasting then when we were flying together.

Love you Maverick!!! Lol!

Damn I had a download error when I was about 80% done...SMH...

waypoetic

Banned
I love how they keep fucking this game up.

Actually, i don't. I hyped this game like hell and when i got my hands on it, it fell apart piece by piece. I doubt BF4 will be better in regards to the bugs, glitches, input-lag etc. Welp, seems that Battlefield 2 and Bad Company 2 are the best ones to date!

tn2007

Title of vid

"Below radar does not work anymore"

Sorry was viewing it on my phone.

I was afraid of that. So, does it take an extra second or two to fire from switching from your main gun?

You have to choose which gun you want to fire tank shell/canister. The delay is the reload time of the tank shell.

Hahaha the HMG has no cool down now and no reload time. Awesome but it can't even busy a wall/fence down.

tn2007

Also I'm pretty sure BK is going to be fine if he is a little bit more careful. 8 out of 10 times I was killed gunning for him it was because 1 - trying some crazy shit (like capturing a flag with his chopper or hitting a damn pole trying to roadkill someone) or 2 - getting rammed by a salty jet pilot who couldn't take him down normally. I almost never used my flares and usually ended up wasting then when we were flying together.

Love you Maverick!!! Lol!

If you watch the chopper videos above you will now see the range of igla/stingers are now 400m and below radar doesn't work. I don't care how awesome you are at flying your gonna get owned.

Evolved1

Meanwhile they buff jets and don't get rid of ramming.

These people are damn retards.

Evolved1

So from now on... if you don't have TV Missile and Zoom Optics, please do not get into my chopper.

Because now chopper pilots will have to play the outskirts. Also... little birds are totally fucked. They don't have the speed to get out of stinger range, so I'm not even touching those anymore.

tn2007

Did anyone test out the abram glitch yet? The one where you hit it on the turrent while it is using boost and it counts as a rear hit. I hope they fixed this issue.

M416 is now a laser. Only recoil it has is vertical.

KAOz

Short bus special
Used to play this game SO much before. Shit, even Platinum'd it. And I am starting to miss all the awesome shenanigans GAF was up to.

BUT, I don't have the money for the Season Pass or any DLC. Not for a long while. Is it still worth jumping back in? Or have they changed way too much now?

Evolved1

Used to play this game SO much before. Shit, even Platinum'd it. And I am starting to miss all the awesome shenanigans GAF was up to.

BUT, I don't have the money for the Season Pass or any DLC. Not for a long while. Is it still worth jumping back in? Or have they changed way too much now?

I could never platinum this game due to the horrid single player... which I can barely stand on normal... just thinking about going through some of those trial and error + total random luck missions on hard gives be a headache.

KAOz

Short bus special
I could never platinum this game due to the horrid single player... which I can barely stand on normal... just thinking about going through some of those trial and error + total random luck missions on hard gives be a headache.

If I had to check those flaps one more time.... ONE, MORE, FUCKING, TIME... I would kill something.

Faruk Al Bashir is about to have a really bad day!

Fuuuuuuuck... now it's all coming back to me. I'm fucking stupid for doing that...

Top Bottom