• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 3 | Console Community Thread | Pleasant Entertainment

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Because I'm a surgeon with my underslung.

M320 IS READY!

Seriously though if there's C4 arrows on that crossbow I will be Hank Hill smoking a cigarette.gif about it. More so if I can set arrows before detonating them and they harm tanks. No more needing to get close to tanks to do that? HELL YES NERF THAT VEHICLE INTO THE GROUND.

Vehicle thieving and spawn killing little birds and zw-11 on Noshahr Canals on conquest is a big fucking problem. Every Noshahr conquest game I join, an admin on a power trip (and sometimes just regular players) thinks its fair game to spawn kill you as soon as you get into the helicopter and in most cases, players from their squads will drop down to steal one.

Happened just now even, I went to take down a helicopter an admin was using that was hovering around our base to do some vehicle thieving / spawn killling and a lower level player took it down with a stinger. 5 seconds after he was kicked. This isn't just a rare problem but is happening on almost every CQ game on Noshahr I go on.
But it is fair game! The spawn camping and vehicle stealing part anyway...

And, at least according to EA/DICE support , the admins can do what they want...

olimpia84

You guys think that Noshra Canals is bad? Nothing comes close to the good old BC2 days and base raping in Atacama Desert. Two choppers, all tanks and humvees attacking right on the enemy base, PS3 GAF style xD

olimpia84

You can't win a damn round after kicking me 4 times, banning boa and stacking your team on a 7 vs 12 game for the most part?? lol, kiss my ass "FAC" clan

JJD

To get the win that I worked so hard for? I'm not going to let some dumbasses admins run the show, not until I get banned which for some weird reason they didn't do.

Why did Boa got banned? I knew you were getting the boot as soon as I saw on the loading screen "no 100's" hahaha, it didn't take long for then to kick you the first time!

It was hilarious how we captured all the flags 3 minutes after we joined! Lol!

I wish I could have played more but my internet connection is a fucking mess right now.

BoatAck

Why did Boa got banned? I knew you were getting the boot as soon as I saw on the loading screen "no 100's" hahaha, it didn't take long for then to kick you the first time!

I wish I could have played more but my internet connection is a fucking mess right now.

I think it was because of the enemy tank that I was using. I guess the admin thought I stole it.

olimpia84

Right after they kicked me I sent a PM to the admin asking him if I could stay because I was 'playing with my friends' and the teams were unbalanced to their favor anyways. After that he didn't kick me out for that Damavand round but on the next Op Firestorm round he banned boa (I don't know why, I think tank ownage) and started kicking me out multiple times (but I kept rejoining) :p

Oh shit, how can I forget that one? Laguna Alta was really bad...enemy spawning at one single location after a while lol

indeed!

iDGhjPZPVpiek.gif

jayb

has the server browser on ps3 not been working recently for you guys, or is it just me?

with no responses I guess it's just me. :( not sure what I can do to fix it. I've tried playing around with the filter settings with no success.

the history and favorites tabs still work though, as does quick launch.

BoatAck

with no responses I guess it's just me. :( not sure what I can do to fix it. I've tried playing around with the filter settings with no success.

the history and favorites tabs still work though, as does quick launch.

So no servers are showing up at all in the browse or search tab?

jayb

So no servers are showing up at all in the browse or search tab?

no servers are showing up at all in the browse tab, but the Search tab does work.

in the browse tab I get an error message box that says "Server Browser error. The server browser search request failed."

And again, I get the same message regardless of how it's filtered.

jayb

I found my server browser problem. If 'Hardcore' and 'Hardcore No Map' are both enabled, it fails. you can only have one or the other checked.

nice bug, Dice.

Is anyone else concerned about the assignments?

Most are fine but having to destroy equipment with the EOD bot is far away from how most will play the game.

VariantX

You guys think that Noshra Canals is bad? Nothing comes close to the good old BC2 days and base raping in Atacama Desert. Two choppers, all tanks and humvees attacking right on the enemy base, PS3 GAF style xD

Yep. Almost impossible to turn it around and get out of the spawn area when its constantly exploding due to all the vehicles and circle strafing choppers raining death on the other team.

JJD

Man what a fine afternoon of ass kicking and base raping!

We made a few lvl. 100 and clan guys quit, didn't lose a single game, completely dominated the server...

Felt like old times!!! :-D

Thanks Olimpia, Boa, Codman, Number 2 and Marce for the great games!

Omni

Is Battlelog being a cunt for anyone else?

When I logged in it asked me to choose an origin ID even though I already have one... eh

Top Bottom