• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 3 | Console Community Thread | Pleasant Entertainment

Nori Chan

A multi-kill is when you kill four people at once (or within incredibly quick succession). Each time you get a multi-kill that dog tag will track you as having achieved another multi-kill. You can take as many games as you like to get the 5 multi-kills .
Holy shit really. I don't think I have ever gotten a multi kill. Plus I don't want to be that guy with c4 everywhere

My first multi-kill since the assignment was from C4'ing the first LAV on Seine Rush defense. Every multi-kill since has been in a scout chopper. Other choppers, LAV's, tanks, AMTRACs are easy prey if you have a repair guy/laser painter on board.

Lakitu

st5fu
51 stars on M40A5 and 280th on the 360 leaderboards with it lol. Also 86 stars on KH2002. I mainly care about them. I want 100 on both before BF4.

I've never actually played hardcore as a sniper, thinking of doing it. Seems it's the only way for me to get 100 stars before BF 4.

WoodWERD

If 360-gaf is online and needs another semi-competent player, shoot me a message! GT: WoodWERD

bf3.jpg

olimpia84

Lost because my connection dropped THREE FUCKING TIMES in that Metro round, the first time I had a beacon in C too...fuck my shitty fucking ass ISP

Sajjaja

Alright, so my copy of Battlefield 3 Premium for PS3 is gonna be here tomorrow (hopefully, if UPS didn't lie to me). Is there a list of who's active on the PS3 and who's not? I'm not sure how accurate the one in the OP is to date. Pretty excited despite being super late to the party.

A few weeks ago, I found a server that actually enforced their own mic rules.

Haven't gone to another server since. This game really does get a lot better when everyone is communicating with each other and functioning as a team and not just individuals with common targets.

Recall

Anyone on Xbox 360 want to play some End Game content with I? Im on now and will be on for a few hours so hit me up. Gamertag is RecallBerserk

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
Today I finally sat down and took apart my turtle beach headset to see what was wrong with it. Found the insulation had worn off one of the wires. I wrapped it up and soldered it where it looked a little weak. Felt pretty confident the wires touching was causing it to short out. And that my fix was gonna work. Put it all back together (what a pain in the butt).

Turned it on...

No dice.

Guess the actual speaker is fubar. Bummer. Will have to buy a new headset before I can talk to you guys again.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Dunno why I'm looking at BF4 shots since it'll look NOTHING like that on PS3.

Top Bottom