• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 3 | Console Community Thread | Pleasant Entertainment

Sajjaja

Got the game, had to wait an hour to download the first 2gb. Try to play some multiplayer, find out that I gotta download all 5 expansion packs.... that's another ~10gb. Start to play single player.... boring as fuck. Kept dying as well from god knows where. Oh well. Add me at Sajjaja on PSN if you want to put up with my shenanigans. Plus I'll need someone to show me the ropes :p

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
Got the game, had to wait an hour to download the first 2gb. Try to play some multiplayer, find out that I gotta download all 5 expansion packs.... that's another ~10gb. Start to play single player.... boring as fuck. Kept dying as well from god knows where. Oh well. Add me at Sajjaja on PSN if you want to put up with my shenanigans. Plus I'll need someone to show me the ropes :p

If you play with olimpia and he speaks in a different language other than english. Someone, somewhere is fucking up the game. Don't let it be you.

That is all solider, move out.

---

BF4 trailer got leaked

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=530349

There will be a 17 minute video released sometime later tomorrow. From what I see

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
If you play with olimpia and he speaks in a different language other than english. Someone, somewhere is fucking up the game. Don't let it be you.

That is all solider, move out.

---

BF4 trailer got leaked

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=530349

There will be a 17 minute video released sometime later tomorrow. From what I see

It's >3 hrs from now.

But I'm not staying up for single player footage.

NO! no no no no no NO.... NO.... I won't!

I probably will. *sigh*

Getting the one enemy was totally worth three teamkills

ibbGAmZbCwE3uU.gif

I said "move; that building is coming down" before I shot an rpg at it from Ody's 10 o'clock. Then he shot it and you all died.

That's what you get for not listening.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
I can afford 500 bucks for a new gaming platform. I can't fit $1000 for a gaming rig into my budget. Nice thought, though.

Steambox, son. That's basically why I'm waiting on building a new PC: I want to see if it paradigm shifts the PC market from "okay, this runs on consoles but you need a new+++++ PC instead of bits of hardware from that consoles era to run!" to "if you have parts similar to the current gen consoles, you can run all console 'port's and titles on at least 'low' with graphics similar to 'consoles.'"

I really don't want to jump on the PS4 day one. Whereas Steambox with Steamsales would return cost of investment pretty quickly.

That and Origin kinda sucks

Sometimes you can hear NOTHING!

Scrubs say this. Real men know the building is going down as soon as their controller vibrates and they aren't shooting. No excuses for console peasants to not get out of collapsing buildings.

Evolved1

So I watched that video... I guess it was alright by CoD campaign standards...

But I seriously could not give less of a crap about the fucking single player...

Rebel Leader

Scrubs say this. Real men know the building is going down as soon as their controller vibrates and they aren't shooting. No excuses for console peasants to not get out of collapsing buildings.

I have the controller off vibrate.
Is such a thing even possible? Yes it is

"Shit seks says" is gonna be trademarked oneday

olimpia84

Man, I wish you could add to favorite those P42342423 or whatever EA servers. Was playing on one this morning with 100% tickets and all the Conquest maps released so far in the rotation. Fun stuff.

TheSeks

Man, I wish you could add to favorite those P42342423 or whatever EA servers. Was playing on one this morning with 100% tickets and all the Conquest maps released so far in the rotation. Fun stuff.

You can't? I swear you could before...

Also weird it featured all the rotation maps. Generally the P# ones are just vanilla like the [DICE] ones.

I kinda wish [DICE] ALL-OUT RUSH included the expansion maps. Or at least a [DICE] ALL-OUT BACK TO KARKAND RUSH server. :/ So tired of playing Conquest when I just want Oman 24/7.

Oh, hey, DICE there's an idea: [DICE] ALL-OUT RUSH 24/7 OMAN. I'll take $100 bills in 10 installments.

Rebel Leader

You can't? I swear you could before...

Also weird it featured all the rotation maps. Generally the P# ones are just vanilla like the [DICE] ones.

I kinda wish [DICE] ALL-OUT RUSH included the expansion maps. Or at least a [DICE] ALL-OUT BACK TO KARKAND RUSH server. :/ So tired of playing Conquest when I just want Oman 24/7.

Oh, hey, DICE there's an idea: [DICE] ALL-OUT RUSH 24/7 OMAN. I'll take $100 bills in 10 installments.

Servers hosted by EA no, by DICE yes.

JJD

Can't you go to your history list?

So is there a GAF 360 server? I keep wanting to play with people but it seems no-one else is interested in joining up :(

Don't wait for people to ask you out.

Add then first and join when you see then online. We have got quite a few 360 players posting regularly in the thread now.

As far as I know both 360 and PS3 GAF don't have official servers.

TheSeks

Hmmm...

This was back when End Game launched. Found it too hilarious to not take a photo of. Never uploaded it until now.

TheSeks

We don't just give those out to anyone. You've got to earn it.

I like you. Don't let anyone tell you different.

You gotta add people that play, newbie. I play Rush, so does B and Dan. Everyone else besides Faceless plays Babby 3-Flag Deathmatch.
Now and then I'll play Team Deathmatch if I'm in the mood.

Speaking of which, it's been a couple of weeks since I've played. I may play this weekend now that I've cleared a little of my backlog up.

Kak.efes

Seriously though, Sajjaja, just add Evolved, I find he's interconnected with just about everyone who regularly posts in this thread. Join his games, and you're good to go. I'd advise against using the GAF tag, because opposing players tend to bounce when they see a group of people working in conjunction with one another all rocking the same tag.

Sajjaja

Seriously though, Sajjaja, just add Evolved, I find he's interconnected with just about everyone who regularly posts in this thread. Join his games, and you're good to go. I'd advise against using the GAF tag, because opposing players tend to bounce when they see a group of people working in conjunction with one another all rocking the same tag.

Alright, thanks dude. I didn't really know what it was. Thought it was just a way to connect with other gaffers.

Evolved1

Alright, thanks dude. I didn't really know what it was. Thought it was just a way to connect with other gaffers.

Evolved1 is my PSN. I will check later and make sure I have room.

When you play with us though, please add some other people you meet (by sending them a FR and saying you're from gaf) cause I don't like being people's only link to our games. XMB is really freaking slow as hell, so it's a pain in the butt messing around with it during matches. I don;t like being the only guy who can send invites and all that when rooms are full or the server is moving us around.

But that's down the line. No worries at first. You can tag along if you want. :)

My mic is fubar atm though, so I'm radio silent for the time being. (which is really annoying! guess i must be pretty talkative -- so frustrating to be a gunner and not be able to speak to the pilot... it's when I give my best intel!!!)

Evolved1

lol... I think he is still in recovery?

I never did send him that Bad Company smiley face eye patch I was meaning to.

A vestige from a bygone era.

lol... I think he is still in recovery?

I never did send him that Bad Company smiley face eye patch I was meaning to.

He's far beyond the Boss. We shall call him... Big Dream?

AbuC is big boss. That or faceless.

I'm still recovering.
Don't want to risk anything.

Also this:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=51679509&postcount=53

Announce BFBC1/2 map pack and I'll buy 10 copies and 2 free PS4 for randomly selected members of BF-Console GAF!

save this quote while I'm insane.

also, someone photoshop a bf3 soldier into this please:

pga_tiger_nikead_600.jpg

Top Bottom