• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 3 | Console Community Thread | Pleasant Entertainment

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
I really wish CTF was on more maps. The four get old after a little bit. Plus I hate how people don't understand how that mode works at times. :/

Overdoziz

Banned
Way too campy for me. It's also not fun with people getting flag carriers into vehicles which either take a long time to destroy or move across the map very fast.

Also, the out-of-bounds areas on the End Game maps make using air vehicles extremely frustrating. You run into them so quickly because it's the same for infantry and vehicles just so people can't fly flags out of the map. So dumb.

TheSeks

Way too campy for me. It's also not fun with people getting flag carriers into vehicles which either take a long time to destroy or move across the map very fast.

GET GUD, SON.

Javelin's OWN the vehicles. Hell, they own the dirt bikes, which is the "fast" travel. Otherwise GET GUD, SON, at hitting vehicles with your own tank.

Also, the out-of-bounds areas on the End Game maps make using air vehicles extremely frustrating. You run into them so quickly because it's the same for infantry and vehicles just so people can't fly flags out of the map. So dumb.

you're up 1-0 or whatever and steal the enemy chopper. fly into the OOB area with the flag. land and hide behind a hill and stay there. win... eventually.

TheSeks

GhostwwwwwwGhost ragequit after his team stops owning Olimpia and I? And after he stole the humvee and Olimpia and number 2 were already in his base, arming his crates?

HE HE HE HE MAD.

OH HOW DOES I FAIL MARKUPS?

TheSeks

Faceless not joining until we lose at least five times and everyone else is in the round. SMH. Then we get auto-balanced and nearly win at 25 tickets only for no one to come repair me. Ugh.

At least he wasn't recording those rounds. I've been sucking ass all night on this server since a bunch of colonel 100's join. It's fucking annoying to see someone paradrop or jump from a roof down you're trying to fire on them and they get into the tank right before you kill them. Only for them to steal the tank.

Thank god we got into the building, I finally got upstairs placed a beacon and dropped down to the landing by sliding/dropping from the roof to knife the people setting up shop there.

TheSeks

i just saw that on my twitter feed

I saw it on Facebook. I laughed but it seems pretty impractical unless it catches someone on the sides. I'm thinking putting it right in the middle so you slam the brakes/reverse to catch them would make it better.

TheSeks

Steal my tank? You still fuckin' lose, you one trick ponies.

So fucking sick of the spawn campers that wait for the vehicles to spawn. THEN LOSE.

WoodWERD

CTF is such a terrible gametype. Dear lord.

CTF is great! Love dropping air to ground missles and javelins on motorcycle flag carriers. Had a loooong stand off the other day that somehow resulted in the enemy FC driving right towards us while we had the flag just outside our base. Feels a lot more intense and rewarding than conquest sometimes...but I guess that's mostly when me and my buddies are runnin flags together.

POOF

iN7jJx2U5doZI.gif

TheSeks

i've probably played Rush with you more than anyone on PS3.

Oh, I know. But you don't do it now. *whine* Especially since you have a capture card. You missed my "FUCK YOU" come-back by myself after that team stole our tanks in Karkand with randoms. I LITERALLY armed B and held it by myself after taking the LAV into their tanks spawn, firing into it's ass and getting back in bounds on B with three seconds left (then died and did my FUCK YOU arm after that since I took our tank they stole, their tank spawned and sitting on B out in the process). I could've used that replay. :(

TheSeks

Noface and I really aren't compatiable in the air. He strafes right while I'm gunner locked on the transport chopper. Get him in the transport chopper and he 180 forward locks me instead of giving me a 180 degree platform like the Blackhawk of BC2-ol' to lay waste at times. Oy. :/

(Then we get jet rammed into the negatives by they made team after I steal their tank from out of bounds because they parked it right on the line.)

Noface and I really aren't compatiable in the air. He strafes right while I'm gunner locked on the transport chopper. Get him in the transport chopper and he 180 forward locks me instead of giving me a 180 degree platform like the Blackhawk of BC2-ol' to lay waste at times. Oy. :/

(Then we get jet rammed into the negatives by they made team after I steal their tank from out of bounds because they parked it right on the line.)

*remembers Valparaiso*

*remembers Isla Inocentes*

TheSeks

Also I forgot to mention that Olimpia was sitting at the spawn of RU team past C in Op Firestorm, I spawn on him. I or he take out the person sitting there. Tank is parked on out of bounds and being repaired. I get in, haul ass. Olimpia gets in "trollface.jpg" messages me but we both get taken out by a helicopter because I get vert-locked and couldn't mow them into a disable with the gunner seat in time.

(trollface.jpg :()

Top Bottom