• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 3 | Console Community Thread | Pleasant Entertainment

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
Demo and game are both up. Game is like $40 which is "LOL NO" to me for a year old handheld port.

Yeah, I played it earlier... feels like shit. Glad for the demo or I was probably going to buy that. But I would have been so pissed to pay that much for a game with such garbage analog controls and no options to adjust them.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
you know how people say "you're not a parent, you wouldn't understand" in some situations?

this is nothing like that, those people are crazy.

WHY WEREN'T YOU THERE TO RECORD MY FUCK YOU ARM AND DESTROYING TANKS ON KARKAND FACELESS?! YOU KILLED MY CHILD MOMENT NOT RECORDING IT! D:

(I know that feel, bro)

TheSeks

No? I always thought it would be like Halo 3's replay mode. It ought to be, anyway.

It's really a shame DICE hasn't said anything about this in BF4. Frankly, this is more important to me than stupid commander mode.

They're still up on the PS3. That game is still a blast to go back to.

Would much rather have the 1943 version of wake island in BF3 (for consoles.)

--------------------------------------------------------

So what's everyone's plans BF4 wise?

I'm contemplating getting a NeXbox/PS4 at launch for BF4 (and still double dip PC), but the rational part of me say settle with PS3 version until future console revision/price drop.

Maddocks

whats with EA lately. They kick me all the freaking time now. I reset my router, updated the firmwire, changed modems and yet it still kicks me.

Sometimes I get in a match and it will kick me before I even spawn. Other times it will wait till I kill one person then kick me. These are official ea servers too so I know its not a angry admin.

is it just me or are other players having this problem? Because I used to never get kicked at all. My internet speed is constant with no hang ups. Yet kicked from every match no matter what, to the point I might have to drop the game altogether because i cant stay in a match for longer then 3 minutes.

ps3 if anyone is wondering. wireless connection 100% strength and it happens when I am wired also.

Evolved1

Would much rather have the 1943 version of wake island in BF3 (for consoles.)

--------------------------------------------------------

I'm contemplating getting a NeXbox/PS4 at launch for BF4 (and still double dip PC), but the rational part of me say settle with PS3 version until future console revision/price drop.

I will buy PS4 as soon as it's available. And then I will punt my PS3 into the lake.

Sooooo ready for new hardware.

Foil

Every part of me wants the PS4 version, but I'm a little weary of new launch hardware after my experiences this gen with 360 and PS3. I might just go with the PS3 version until later down the road. Unless it's a complete piece of junk, then I might have a tough choice to make.

whats with EA lately. They kick me all the freaking time now. I reset my router, updated the firmwire, changed modems and yet it still kicks me.

Sometimes I get in a match and it will kick me before I even spawn. Other times it will wait till I kill one person then kick me. These are official ea servers too so I know its not a angry admin.

is it just me or are other players having this problem? Because I used to never get kicked at all. My internet speed is constant with no hang ups. Yet kicked from every match no matter what, to the point I might have to drop the game altogether because i cant stay in a match for longer then 3 minutes.

ps3 if anyone is wondering. wireless connection 100% strength and it happens when I am wired also.

Yeah, I've been having connection issues with BF3 (PS3) for the past few days. Sometimes it won't even connect when selecting the multiplayer option from the main menu. If it does, the servers are laggy, and usually end with me getting dropped from the match.

Kak.efes

I'll be game for PS4. I'm against purchasing first cycle console hardware, but who knows.

TheSeks

I think I'm honestly going to sit BF4 out. DICE hasn't given the magic word (read: Battlerecorder) for me to honestly care anymore. They'll shit out a sequel (BF5?) within a year anyway, so what is the big deal if I sit out and wait until they give me features I care about (read: replays) over ones that I don't give a damn about (read: UAV mode that was only added due to PC gamers bitching about it being removed from BF3 and only bitched because they can't get on a MAV and team-chat to people).

TheSeks

Faceless: Tonights the night.
Unless I'm tired in which case I'm going to grind in Minna No Golf 6

TheSeks

Says to play at night. Is night. Won't join his game.

SMH.

TheSeks

So that's why you idled? :/ I was like "WTF why did you join if you were just going to sit there? D:"

Seriously we could've had that round on Norshal if you played that round. I was like MVP before I idled out simply just from defending.

Also:

Battlefield ‏@Battlefield 9h

May 2XP has a new date: May 23-27, total running time of 96 hours.

TheSeks

Wow Skycaptain is kicking your ass. I'd be pretty pissed with that LAV right now.

Certainly doesn't help that your squad DOESN'T CHANGE CLASSES at all in this round. DrAck could've helped you repair your LAV but he's off doing god knows what and then ya'll lose your flags.

And your 100 is a loss. That sucks, hopefully your PS3 one is a win just to show PS3-GAF > 360-GAF. *cough*
*stirring shit*

Nice, Faceless! That must have been the round after I left (and why you guys lost). Heh, most of the previous round I spent hiding in a corner and killing ants in the bathroom.

I hate LAVs.

I need to remember to put mines in out-of-bounds.

Congrats.
thanks!

Wow Skycaptain is kicking your ass. I'd be pretty pissed with that LAV right now.

Certainly doesn't help that your squad DOESN'T CHANGE CLASSES at all in this round. DrAck could've helped you repair your LAV but he's off doing god knows what and then ya'll lose your flags.

And your 100 is a loss. That sucks, hopefully your PS3 one is a win just to show PS3-GAF > 360-GAF. *cough*
*stirring shit*

it's ok. the only reason some people stayed that extra game was i was 2500pts away from hitting 100

Nice, Faceless! That must have been the round after I left (and why you guys lost). Heh, most of the previous round I spent hiding in a corner and killing ants in the bathroom.

I hate LAVs.

I need to remember to put mines in out-of-bounds.

yeah, out of bounds mines are great!

TheSeks

Guess I'll play Golf tonight after reading this chapter. :/

Faceless: Let's try Sunday since I have Monday off. Should be able to do that.

Evolved1

I always say to myself before playing this, "Do not get annoyed, it's just a dumb game".

And that always works for like five mins... until I'm feeling like all the rest of the team must be in a foxhole somewhere diddling themselves, because they certainly aren't anywhere near an objective.

And then I realize I'm being annoying again and I feel bad.

This is BF3 for me.

Maddocks

I always say to myself before playing this, "Do not get annoyed, it's just a dumb game".

And that always works for like five mins... until I'm feeling like all the rest of the team must be in a foxhole somewhere diddling themselves, because they certainly aren't anywhere near an objective.

And then I realize I'm being annoying again and I feel bad.

This is BF3 for me.

I need 50 kills with a sniper rifle for 500 kills....everynight I am,"you will play sniper" but 4 minutes into a match I am,"DONT YOU ASSHOLES KNOW HOW TO DESTROY ANYTHING!?" so I then jump back to a engineer and never return to recon.

Sometimes I feel like when tanks show up, players look at them like they just returned from deep space and arem"what is that?" or worst of all they are support class and they walk right up to the tank with c4 out instead of trying to flank it.

all in all, the game is dumb, but come on, DESTROY THINGS BLUEBERRIES!

BoatAck

Yeah I wanted you to upload that video of me rpging your failed attempt of a roadkill and than getting teabagged by me.

Whaa?? You played last night? I figured you were done with PS3. Damn. I went to bed because I had to be up early for work and I didn't see anyone playing on Battlelog :(

Top Bottom